Super Smash Bros

Zero Suit Samus' new moveset looks pretty cool, I wanted Dark Samus as a playable character but I guess an assist trophy is better than nothing.

The boss stage hazard idea is pretty cool, I want to see Ridley in action. I'm interested to see how the mega evolutions are gonna work, if they are just final smashes or activated in a different way.

None of the new characters have me really hyped though, Mega Man is pretty cool but that's about it. They should get some more 3rd party characters, I'd get hyped for Simon Belmont or some other classic NES characters. Project M added alternate costumes recently, Nintendo should do the same I think that would be pretty cool.

Alt costumes were confirmed a long time ago.
It was either alt costumes or character customization. I'll have to look for it again

Alt costumes ARE confirmed. did you not see wii-fit male trainer ect?

Customizing costumes I don't know. I think when he talks customizing I think he means those moves.

Yeah but who knows if it's only for her.
Wario was the only character in Brawl that had an alt costume. Switching between his Wario Ware look and classic design.

Went to my first gaming tournament Saturday. Dear goodness, it was ran horribly. It was melee. We only had two stocks, one stage, 3 flat screens next to each other(making it distracting), and wireless controller. I happen to get the one that sucked ASS. So I got knocked out my first round. Which pretty much sucked for me.

And the end, everyone had semis had to go to one stock.

But anyways, I'm very curious in why the 3DS version is coming out before the Wii U version.

So that people double dip.
Everybody wants the superior Wii version, but they'll have to wait a number of months before they can get their hands on it. The 3ds version comes out early and it's almost like an early demo. Sounds a lot worse than it is.

Went to my first gaming tournament Saturday. Dear goodness, it was ran horribly. It was melee. We only had two stocks, one stage, 3 flat screens next to each other(making it distracting), and wireless controller. I happen to get the one that sucked ASS. So I got knocked out my first round. Which pretty much sucked for me.

And the end, everyone had semis had to go to one stock.

But anyways, I'm very curious in why the 3DS version is coming out before the Wii U version.

Son if you want to play real people go here and try to meet up with guys in this thread

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-official-waco-circle-new-videos.88267/page-20

Check for Texas tournaments in the tournament listings and click southwest, and look up texas tournaments.

http://www.twitch.tv/alabamasmashleague/b/519597524

Stream of me in a project M and Melee tournament most of the time with commentary. I'm on it several times so no specific time. just look for a chubby asian dude. me = Zone

Last edited:
Son if you want to play real people go here and try to meet up with guys in this thread

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-official-waco-circle-new-videos.88267/page-20

Check for Texas tournaments in the tournament listings and click southwest, and look up texas tournaments.

http://www.twitch.tv/alabamasmashleague/b/519597524

Stream of me in a project M and Melee tournament most of the time with commentary. I'm on it several times so no specific time. just look for a chubby asian dude. me = Zone

Thanks man! The tourny was ran horribly. Luckily, I ran into some guys that feel the same. I need to hit them up so I can meet up with them. They were pretty good!

Speaking of project M, is it worth getting a Wii and picking up Brawl? I can get a cheap Wii.

Thanks man! The tourny was ran horribly. Luckily, I ran into some guys that feel the same. I need to hit them up so I can meet up with them. They were pretty good!

Speaking of project M, is it worth getting a Wii and picking up Brawl? I can get a cheap Wii.

to play project M, all you need is a Wii, Brawl, and a SD card Project M is loaded from stage builder through the SD card.

Samus has always been the strong female game character.
Very rarely sexualized. So seeing her in heels is a bit disappointing.

Dunno man I mean in the early metroid games she basically wore panties and a bare top if you beat the game a certain way