Super Smash Bros

Sky Valley

cause this series needs it's own thread.
Discuss everything related here,favorite characters and stuff like that

this is the only other fighting series that I hold as high as Mortal Kombat

Mains - Ness and Captain Falcon. All 3 games

Samus all the way! That Ultimate Blast she has when she gets that special energy thingy(forgot the name XD) is awesome!!!! And Zerp Suit Samus is reall hard ot hit off the level without a direct knockout. Because she can triple punch!

Plus, she's a girl with a whip. :D

Marth and Fox baby.

MXZ_ID_by_MarthxZeldalove.jpg

i support this!!

Oh man, Smash Bros is easily my favourite game as far as Nintendo goes! I used to play competative back in the day, so I'm pretty hardcore about my Smash :)

My mains are Bowser and Ganondorf for the record!

Oh man, Smash Bros is easily my favourite game as far as Nintendo goes! I used to play competative back in the day, so I'm pretty hardcore about my Smash :)

My mains are Bowser and Ganondorf for the record!

yeah, people underestimate Ganondorf because he's slow, But I can kick ass as him because he's pretty much captain falcon. Except slower and alot more powerfull.
Bowser is underated too, every slow character is underated.

I love throwing people off with Bowser. I use his air-game quite alot, which is unexpected since he's usually a set-up-for-the-smash kind of character.

And Ganondorf's ^A attack in the air is devastating.

I forgot to mention my other main in Melee was Pichu! You want to play mind games? He's your guy!

one of my favorite tactics with yoshi is too get close to an edge and swallow someone and shoot them over the edge while there inside an egg. it works for me almost everytime.

I've only played the first one back on N64, it was fun as hell with 3 other friends. Wouldn't mind playing the sequels, but I don't typically purchase Nintendo systems.