Super Smash Bros

I wish I had a 3ds to play or the patience to wait for this game on the Wii U.

Or money for that matter :cry:

To be honest, you are better off waiting. The *new* 3ds should be coming out next year. Getting one now would be a waste of money.

wow, I lost interest in this game for a long while and I turn around and the wiiu one is almost out. I guess personal hype really does mentally stall a release. But I'm starting to get excited again. I know people who have the 3DS version and I've played a little bit and its sorta fun, but ehhh, Smash bros just doesn't play too well on handheld to me. Still, from what I'm gathered after playing a little, it's already better than brawl gameplay wise, and Bowser Jr (Roy Koopa) is really fun to play.

I remember when they announced the Amiibos and I laughed about it being some Disney Infinity Skylanders bullshit, but after seeing that Captain Falcon statue........yeah, I'm gonna have to get me one of those. I almost forget the thing will have an in-game purpose because I'm blown away by the fact that a captain falcon statue atually exits now.

wow, I lost interest in this game for a long while and I turn around and the wiiu one is almost out. I guess personal hype really does mentally stall a release. But I'm starting to get excited again. I know people who have the 3DS version and I've played a little bit and its sorta fun, but ehhh, Smash bros just doesn't play too well on handheld to me. Still, from what I'm gathered after playing a little, it's already better than brawl gameplay wise, and Bowser Jr (Roy Koopa) is really fun to play.

I remember when they announced the Amiibos and I laughed about it being some Disney Infinity Skylanders bullshit, but after seeing that Captain Falcon statue........yeah, I'm gonna have to get me one of those. I almost forget the thing will have an in-game purpose because I'm blown away by the fact that a captain falcon statue atually exits now.

I can play mostly well on the 3DS. Sometimes I get a side special to come out instead of up, but other than that it's pretty much fine. Though a controller would still be better. I thought the figures were dumb also. but I'm pretty sure that they will hold your custom character data if you customize them.

I just really hope that my friends get into the WiiU version. I don't think that they will though. They have that super tryhard mentality where nothing is even worth playing unless it's Project M. It's good and all, but there is a lot of things that I like more with Smash 4.

Is it just me, or is Samus ass tier in this game? She has always been my main, but I'm not a big fan of her in smash 4. Bomb recovery and her neutral air kind of suck.

Yeah but he comes out around the time MKX comes out. No MewTwo for me, at least for a LONG time :laugh:

Not only that, they say that in the Wii U version, up to 8 players can battle at once in one arena. That's gonna be pure madness!!

Also, I only got the demo version for the 3DS.

So stoked for Project M 3.5 tomorrow, too bad I work late, but its probably ok cause I bet servers will be down must of the day like last time cause all the people trying to download. With Ganondorf being my main I'm really excited to see his new moves in action. He can hover and reflect now!
Spoiler:
oMGeks5.jpg

but after seeing that Captain Falcon statue........yeah, I'm gonna have to get me one of those

I like how they dont tell you till the last minute that falcon has a huge pole sticking out of his ass
Spoiler:
FiEBdHm.jpg

Just prepaid for Smash, I have not really played it in years but pretty excited to. On a sidenote, the Gamestop I preordered is having a midnight launch of WWE2k15 with Hulk Hogan going to be there. Debating on going just to see Hulk Hogan. I do not really want 2k15 at all but tempting to go.

How is Duck Hunt in the new Smash?

I'm skipping sm4sh. The more I look at it, the less fun it seems to me. I use to play casual FFA and have fun, but those modes and games have grown stale. I can't enjoy a defensive smash game,