Super Smash Bros

Flawless matches Critical.
You were a dickhead in the Ice Climbers match :laugh:

That Falco you were facing was insane.
What do you play with?
An OG Gamecube controller or something else?

I've never seen the Captain move like that :afraid:

cool games, makes me wanna buy a gamecube

Thanks, yeah this game has unlimited replay value when you play in tournament or have someone who plays seriously live near you. Even the same opponent over and over again has infinite value because no 2 games are never even close to being the same.

Flawless matches Critical.
You were a dickhead in the Ice Climbers match :laugh:

That Falco you were facing was insane.
What do you play with?
An OG Gamecube controller or something else?

I've never seen the Captain move like that :afraid:

I use the normal game cube controller I can record my hands playing the controller if you want to see what it looks like when I hit the buttons lol. I'm pushing alot more buttons and analog stick movement than most of you might realize watching these vids.

About that IC match, he knows I'm just trollin him :D. He's a guy i'm currently training he lives 40 minutes away but he makes drives to fight me to learn how to get better and he wants to main IC.

EDIT: Here's more

Still just friendlies /warm up matches... EVENTUALLY I'll show you guys tourney sets.

Ancient videos. Brawl was my first "tournament" game. I was 13.
lol you will never understand my hatred for Brawl haha. What kind of tournament were you at that allowed items?

I think it was much more fun when it wasn't serious. Button smashing is always fun

See you dont' have to take it serious. ONce in a blue moon me and my friends do FFA, or Items on. And we **** around. Granted it looks like high level ****ing around. but it's more fun because we have more options to make silly stuff happen.

Melee can be played at the same level as brawl if you want it to be that simple. But it has the option to go much deeper into advanced game mechanics than even alot of normal fighters these days. (If you want to)

SSBM IS SOOOOO Deep. I will argue it all day.

What'd you guys think this next Super Smash Bros game will be named, and who do you hope is in it??
(should this be it's own thread??)

ONce in a blue moon me and my friends do FFA, or Items on. And we **** around. Granted it looks like high level ****ing around. but it's more fun because we have more options to make silly stuff happen.

I rarely play with items either, but when I do, I put them on max setting and go random character and stage. Me and my friends had so much fun with this. We'd take a break from the intense games. But yeah, we were all really into this game for years. Still know of a few of them who are to this day.

@ Bruce "Metal" Norris

Clash was my first choice too, but Riot is also a good title.

Last edited:
Development on Smash 4 is gonna start very soon since the creator is done working on Kid Icarus: Uprising (for the 3DS)

We'll probably get a reveal teaser/official announcement this E3

@Sky- I never thought of Riot

It'll be online, my big concern is if it'll actually be good or at least be good as Mario Kart Wii/Mario Kart 7

You mean the gameplay or online? If you mean online I'm sure it'll be good since whenever I've played SSBB online it played well and the 3ds online is much better. Gameplay wise Nintendo hasn't failed so far.