Super Smash Bros

^play as pichu and I'll give you my soul
lol no, but I do like his recover though at least, more than pika's in a way

and good luck on it, post it

^play as pichu and I'll give you my soul
lol no, but I do like his recover though at least, more than pika's in a way

and good luck on it, post it

I'll try to give TRMK a shout out if I get air time. competition at this is REALLY TOUGH. Talking like 4 of the top 7 in the world showing up at this lol.

also pikachu is cooler...

Much luck to ya man. Although I'm pretty sure a person such as yourself is made up of skill instead of luck ;)

Much luck to ya man. Although I'm pretty sure a person such as yourself is made up of skill instead of luck ;)

LOL, don't worry it will be useful.

I'm a greedy bastard, so there will be a suicide at some point.

I will go for some ridiculous off stage kills sometimes, which could result in me killing myself lol.

good

cant wait to see your captain falcon in action. But I hate fox. If I were to loose to The Falcon, I wouldnt mind. But Fox, Falco, and Marth are the characters that I've grown hate for some reason.

Top tiers in Melee were either annoying Space Furries ,and Swordsmen with unintelligible sexual preferences. But Captain Falcon, that mother ****er is just the boss. I can never ever get mad at loosing to him. ( and not just cause I main him)

Robotnik Jr 4 Smash

that actually exists?!

I'm still unsure what they are gonna do with guests in the next game. Should they keep Sonic/Snake, or get some new folks?

I've always wanted Earthworm Jim and Sub-Zero, but those arent gonna happen unfortunatly.
It's probably gonna be Mega-man or Ryu if they get with Capcom

Earthworm Jim in Smash Bros would be a dream come true.
No matter how much he sucked (if he did at all) I would main him.

And **** Bowser, we need Blastoise as a playable character :x

that actually exists?!

I'm still unsure what they are gonna do with guests in the next game. Should they keep Sonic/Snake, or get some new folks?

I've always wanted Earthworm Jim and Sub-Zero, but those arent gonna happen unfortunatly.
It's probably gonna be Mega-man or Ryu if they get with Capcom
Yep, in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, there he was

Personally, I don't see Sonic leaving, because Sega/Nintendo are pretty much buddies now and as a character that mainly got in due to massive popularity, the backlash would be pretty immense, even more than say Mewtwo and Roy

Snake got in simply because the creator wanted him in so I don't see him leaving either.

As for new guests, probably Classic Mega Man as he's by far the most popular choice after Sonic; he's even been brought up since Smash 64 from what I've heard

Damn that was awesome!

Green team was way out of your guys' league though, at least that Link was.
And I loved how Samus saved the day at the last second :cool:

Damn that was awesome!

Green team was way out of your guys' league though, at least that Link was.
And I loved how Samus saved the day at the last second :cool:

there is one i'm about to upload that's alot closer in skill :D

and thanks man :D I work on on my SSBM.

samus is about to be my roomate soon so I'm about to get sick good at this game.

I'm Zone in these.

EDIT:

^^^ me and my teamate warming up before the tourney.

I'll upload REAL matches in due time. There is a raw ass bowser there that'll make you jizz your pants.

Double Edit: More