Super Smash Bros

Is Luigi really even a semi-clone in Brawl, though?

His moveset is almost completely different from Mario except for his Up Special and Neutral Special, IIRC.

He was a semi-clone in Melee, though.

he's the most different you can get with a clone character in Melee.(or if someone thinks otherwise, let me know) And they continued to evolve him in Brawl.

I dont really like to call luigi a clone even in melee though. He's an odd character and differs alot from mario, but he's still based on him though

Fox was the first character I started playing in melee.One of the most solid characters in a fighter.

But I eventually moved away from him though, and never really plan on going back. BTW who do you main critical?

Fox was the first character I started playing in melee.One of the most solid characters in a fighter.

But I eventually moved away from him though, and never really plan on going back. BTW who do you main critical?

I main Fox/Marth/Falcon/Shiek

The low tier i mess around with is Zelda (She's what I'm famous(use that term lightly) for actually)

My friends were mad jelly when we went to a huge tournament and like 90+ people were calling my name out lol.

Did you see that team vid? I JIZZED MY PANTS.

falcon punch in air just above the death line, amazing. Fine way to end any battle.

And if one of yout mains is Captain Falcon, how do you like Ganondorf? I played him alot more than Captain falcon at first, so when I finnaly moved over to captain falcon I felt I had training bye using an inferior version of him, and I was able to use Captain Falcon with ease after all the time as Ganondorf.

I actually still like ganondorf. His kicks in air are deadly.

falcon punch in air just above the death line, amazing. Fine way to end any battle.

And if one of yout mains is Captain Falcon, how do you like Ganondorf? I played him alot more than Captain falcon at first, so when I finnaly moved over to captain falcon I felt I had training bye using an inferior version of him, and I was able to use Captain Falcon with ease after all the time as Ganondorf.

I actually still like ganondorf. His kicks in air are deadly.

They are actually in the same exact tier group. Both of them.

Ganon is pretty scary, He can kill you in like 4 moves. his jab is strong and can protect him after any aerial with l-cancel. If they call out the jab and wait, you get to move around freely again/ do another aerial.

I use my characters for specific peoople and specific matchups.

I use Fox against Marth/Lowtiers/Captain Falcon/Peach/shiek

I use Marth against Falco/(Somtimes Fox)/Peach(sometimes)

I use captain Falcon against Marth/Peach/Falcon himself/Ganon My falcon is really good against space animals too but I avoid it because it's zero to death everywhere.

I use shiek when I feel my technical skill is crap and I need a easy character. I use her against Marth and low tiers. Or if I want to cheese out a ganon player and chain grab him.

I use Zelda for lol's But I will legit counterpick falco with her.

I learn every match ups for my main so if I'm counter picked, I can hold my own.

might say it's funny I use marth against fox and fox against marth.

But I just know the matchup both ways so well I feel confident.

^ It's classic, but I liked melee's music better though, and brawl's was kinda the same as melee's except more to choose from.

for the next smash bros, I hope you can put music from your ipod or whatever, and be able to choose your songs for certain stages.

I hope Zelda keeps her Twilight Princess design in the next SSB. Her Skyward Sword design is atrocious!! :(

They should put Krystal and Dixie Kong in the game

sure why not, I like Dixie. Hate krysal though, but if they give her a staff she might end up an original and good character and I'll forgot about how much I hate her the starfox games.

but man, dont get me started about characters they should add. I've kinda lost faith in roster ideas. If you checked any forum back when people where speculating about Brawl, the only characters people ever wanted in the game were always some random ass fire emblem characters, or characters from a game called Golden sun (thankfully he only was a trophy in Brawl) So I can only imagine it will be the same when the next game comes around. ****ing hate fire emblem characters.

I checked you character ideas that you posted a few pages back Metal Overlord, and I agree with it for the most part. Any stages you'd like to see?

sure why not, I like Dixie. Hate krysal though, but if they give her a staff she might end up an original and good character and I'll forgot about how much I hate her the starfox games.

but man, dont get me started about characters they should add. I've kinda lost faith in roster ideas. If you checked any forum back when people where speculating about Brawl, the only characters people ever wanted in the game were always some random ass fire emblem characters, or characters from a game called Golden sun (thankfully he only was a trophy in Brawl) So I can only imagine it will be the same when the next game comes around. ****ing hate fire emblem characters.

I checked you character ideas that you posted a few pages back Metal Overlord, and I agree with it for the most part. Any stages you'd like to see?
Stages? Oh, don't even get me started on those...

A stage from Super Mario 3D Land or one of the Galaxy stages would be awesome.

I'd like to see some stages taken from Sonic Generations to represent Modern Sonic as a whole (either Emerald Coast, City Escape, or Final Rush).

Also, for Metroid, I'd like to see a stage from Metroid Prime to replace Frigate Orpheon. Phazon Mines, Impact Crater or Phendrana Drifts would be my top choices.

For the most part though, I just want classic 64/Melee stages back remade in HD, mainly Sector Z, Poke Floats, Fourside, The Hyrule Temple of course and Saffron City.

For the most part though, I just want classic 64/Melee stages back remade in HD, mainly Sector Z.

well, Corneria was pretty much Sector Z with a different background but just a tad bit smaller, and I want them to do that again in the next game and choose another starfox planet instead of doing sector z again. Corneria is a fan favorite stage, so I'd like them to bring the same exact great fox stage size it was in melee and have it on another planet

my choice would be Zoness. Imagine the great fox flying over polluted water and through rusty industrial zones
attachment.php

Main: From Mario Series (Princess Peach, Bowser) From the Legend of Zelda Series (Zelda, Ganondorf, Link) From the Kirby Series (Kirby, Meta Knight)

That is all!

well, Corneria was pretty much Sector Z with a different background but just a tad bit smaller, and I want them to do that again in the next game and choose another starfox planet instead of doing sector z again. Corneria is a fan favorite stage, so I'd like them to bring the same exact great fox stage size it was in melee and have it on another planet

my choice would be Zoness. Imagine the great fox flying over polluted water and through rusty industrial zones
attachment.php
This is a great idea! Mind if I suggest it on the Smash World Forums (another main forum of mine)?