Super Smash Bros

I really need to invest in a wii u not for smash but just to for once finish off the bayo series

i heard it actually had good twist near the end of the game

it's good, I didn't buy a Wii-U. I borrowed a friend's for a couple days and beat it :). The skills from the first game carry over pretty well.

the type of game Bayo is is the type of game PS4 needs the most IMO (a game that makes you feel like a stylish badass on high difficulties)

maybe nier automata can fill that void hopefully

Well if you do just be prepared to be mid tier with him.

Dude's good but he ain't the best. He is also not an Ike clone

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know. I fought against some Cloud players online, using Roy and Samus. And his Finishing Touch CAN be countered, if you time the counter special well (using FE characters, Palutena, etc.)

Honestly you could just gimp him off stage if he doesn't have the Limit Break.

I know because I am a victim of the gimp :(

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ok, I know i'm basically talking to a wall with this post. BUT if you're curious,
This video beautifully demonstrates why Melee has lived so long because every situation has SO many avenues of choice that it feels fresh everytime even if you've been playing for over 10 years.

Give it a watch if not to at least better your understanding of the game so when you watch it on a live stream at EVO you can appreciate the skills you're seeing.

It's so deep that it would take a library to write enough words to describe every scenario/situation. But this is a good TL;DR version.

You ever been on smash ladder critical? Online emulated Melee and PM. Im gonna try and download it pretty soon but its gonna be time consuming. I wanna see if that gamecube adapter to pc mod will work on other games besides smash too.

You ever been on smash ladder critical? Online emulated Melee and PM. Im gonna try and download it pretty soon but its gonna be time consuming. I wanna see if that gamecube adapter to pc mod will work on other games besides smash too.

Never tried online cuz I always had a offline scene. But online may be a necessity for me now that I moved