Super Smash Bros

First game of the series I'm going to buy, got a Wii U, might as well take advantage of that. I didn't even know you couldn't play the game with the d-pad, I was going to buy the Super Famicom Wii Controller for it.

Last edited:
There was a 12 year old kid there named Joshua, and it was the epitome of hype watching this small scrawny kid, Wobble full grown men in the infinite. All that muscle and there's nothing they can do to stop the infinite LOL

So funny.

Nah it's not 100% deconfirmed or confirmed really.

Yeah that roster looks just mediocre enough to be true. Like I can imagine Sakurai whoring out Kid Icarus some more by adding Dark Pit, along with half the enemies in the adventure mode being from Kid Icarus Uprising. Dr.Mario seems really weird to add though.

But yeah the game really is almost out and it flew by so quick and I havnt thought much over it. I think its cause I've been so occupied with Project M to care. Also what is your opinion on them re-doing recoveries in this next PM update Critical?

Yeah that roster looks just mediocre enough to be true. Like I can imagine Sakurai whoring out Kid Icarus some more by adding Dark Pit, along with half the enemies in the adventure mode being from Kid Icarus Uprising. Dr.Mario seems really weird to add though.

But yeah the game really is almost out and it flew by so quick and I havnt thought much over it. I think its cause I've been so occupied with Project M to care. Also what is your opinion on them re-doing recoveries in this next PM update Critical?

It's a great change,

People were making it back so free that edge guarding almost became non-existent. And that's one of the coolest aspects of smash.

The leaked videos of the roster were taken down. This leads me to believe the leak is real. And Nintendo would probably cut Sakurai's pay or worse if he gets mad and cuts a bunch of characters like he did the story mode.

damn...
I thought they said NO clone characters....What the hell is Dr. Mario doing there?..
So they leave out PAPER MARIO , and put in a clone instead? cool..
And i heard Gannondorf STILL takes after Captain Falcon.
Lets just hope they feel less like clones then in previous games.

And they cut Ice Climbers?!
I guess they needed more room for girly looking Fire Emblem characters...
Nothing against the game itself...Iv never played it.
I just HATE those FE characters. They never felt very "Nintendo" to me.
IMO

I hope that wasn't the final roster. I'm really looking forward to the game, and those little gripes i mentioned are really my only problems so far.
I don't even mind story mode getting taken out.
Lets just hope that means Characters will go back to being REALLY hard to unlock. No more of that beating story mode and unlocking everybody crap

Last edited:
Kicking wing, I share none of your sentiments. Melee clones play NOTHiNG like eachother.

Dunno your gripes are last on my fox to give lol

Jeez man, why the Fire Emblem hate? Awakening was a great game and any of the characters would have fit in Smash.

And according to Crit, clones play nothing like each other. Captain Falcon and Ganondorf share the same moves, does that make them clones? No. I'm sure Dr. Mario will differ enough from Mario. (I never played much Melee.) The same for Pit and Dark Pit. And there is a rumor that Ice Climbers and Snake are coming back as DLC.

....yeah alright then...

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

Doc and Mario

Pichu Pikachu

Captain Falcon
Ganondorf

Marth
Roy

Tiers_SSBM.png

On the tier list tell me why the clones are SOOO far away from their originals?

Because the move properties were changed so much that they were basically a different character, despite having moves that "look" similar, but aren't.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

Doc and Mario

Pichu Pikachu

Captain Falcon
Ganondorf

Marth
Roy

Tiers_SSBM.png

On the tier list tell me why the clones are SOOO far away from their originals?

Because the move properties were changed so much that they were basically a different character, despite having moves that "look" similar, but aren't.

cool story
my opinion remains the same.

I never said anybody had to agree with me.