Super Smash Bros

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

This was in August!? :mad: damnit to hell I wanted to see it stream

I just love seeing those modded stages, I hate green hill zone so much, but it looks improved here.
And is the WarioWare stage only the basic platform part in Project M?

anyway, about the ongoing debate about Ganondorf becoming a sword character, I really just like he plays too much and wouldnt want them to ever change his moveset. He was one of my mains in Melee, a real kickass character, and I've even fought my way through to enjoy him enough in Brawl. I cant even play Captain Falcon in Brawl cause he feels too spazzy and wobbley. But Ganondorf for the most part is sturdy and fun to play, enough for me at least.

I think for the next game his side elbow smash attack should be a sword. They really missed out in Brawl by not giving him this, cause he needed the extra range on some of his attacks and it would have been perfect.

I just love seeing those modded stages, I hate green hill zone so much, but it looks improved here.
And is the WarioWare stage only the basic platform part in Project M?

anyway, about the ongoing debate about Ganondorf becoming a sword character, I really just like he plays too much and wouldnt want them to ever change his moveset. He was one of my mains in Melee, a real kickass character, and I've even fought my way through to enjoy him enough in Brawl. I cant even play Captain Falcon in Brawl cause he feels too spazzy and wobbley. But Ganondorf for the most part is sturdy and fun to play, enough for me at least.

I think for the next game his side elbow smash attack should be a sword. They really missed out in Brawl by not giving him this, cause he needed the extra range on some of his attacks and it would have been perfect.

I disagree he already has a crap ton of range, all he needs is either a good grab. or make his side+B grab lead into something.

I rarely ever post on Smash Boards anymore lol

Speaking of which, I'm glad you reminded me, cause I just went there a few minutes ago and found out a few of my favorite members came back to post for a bit (I like a lot of others I used to know stopped posting on the regular a few months ago when the Smash 4 subforum opened and the old Smash 4 thread I posted in the most got locked)

And Aldo and Yung, no, we won't get that for a while unfortunately

Last edited:
Hopefully they bring back the Melee aspects of things.

I have a question for you feelas: You know the smash attack right? When you flash yellow and such; what if you could cancel out of it? Would this add a more competitive aspect or will it take away SSB's uniqueness

What if Smash Attacks (Weren't they called meteor smashes or something?) became like Focus Attacks from SFIV?

Bishcake!

What I was asking and what your asking is almost the same thing!?
You can cancel Focus Attacks and you brought up the Focus Attacks take damage ordeal!! :mad:

So now the question is what if Meteor Smashes had similar properties of a Focus Attack in SSF4!?!?! :evil:

A meteor is sort of a spike, and a smash is when you hit forward+A or up+A or down+A or back+A(same move as forward) at the same time.

Meteor is when you do like a move that sends them straight down and they can cancel out of the hit stun if they time their jump or up+B.

While a spike works the same way the only difference is you can't cancel out of hit lag from a spike.