Super Smash Bros

always wanted to play this mod, never really looked into how to get it though. Looks well made and better than the actuall game. I like some of the new maps in there too, and I like how they made Rumble Falls actually worth playing on.
Wish I had hacks to change the skins too.

@ Yung

I'd play you in Brawl, but its been forever since I had the wii conected online, like years. Dont even think online would work in the room its hooked up in now anyway. Not only that but the friend code thing is just a pain in the ass. But I kinda do want to play against you. Maybe someday.

Last edited:
always wanted to play this mod, never really looked into how to get it though. Looks well made and better than the actuall game. I like some of the new maps in there too, and I like how they made Rumble Falls actually worth playing on.
Wish I had hacks to change the skins too.

@ Yung

I'd play you in Brawl, but its been forever since I had the wii conected online, like years. Dont even think online would work in the room its hooked up in now anyway. Not only that but the friend code thing is just a pain in the ass. But I kinda do want to play against you. Maybe someday.

It's not hard to do. I can Tell you what you need if you want.

Came back from the tourney, need a lot of practice :(

I wanna play you all! Why can;t we just live in the same house and play

Read this on Youtube and laughed

"Captain Falcon has a gun, he never uses it though. That's how boss he is.

Also proves he's American."

I just noticed

Captain Falcon has a gun and doesn't use it

His clone/semiclone Ganondorf has a sword and doesn't use it, either (in Smash, at least)

lol

Bowser should be able to summon Koopas like how DEEDDEEDEDEDEDEDEDEEDDDEEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE summons those soft cuddly dickhead freaks.

Dede swagger jacked Bowser.

If you guys had the options to include some items what would they be?

I have one idea, you no on fox's stage (Melee) they have the ships flying around and such, there should be an airstrike radio. Huh, huh!?!?!

I remember some shit like how Fox could crouch for like 8 seconds in Melee on his stage and he would call an air strike. Shit was so awesome.

I vaguely remember that! Ah man they need to bring that back. Wasn't there a big black bullet on one of the Mario stages?