Super Smash Bros

If you really want to believe that, Low, then I dunno what to tell you

I could see Pac-Man possibly getting in, which would be cool, but I really, really doubt Heihachi or any Tekken character

Harada himself, the creator of Tekken, said that they aren't going to push the idea of Tekken characters in Smash and I heavily doubt Sakurai will do so, either, especially when considering his latest statement

And as for the Snake part, he doesn't fit in Smash stylistically, but in a paradoxical sort of way, that does make him fit in Smash. He's the only "realistic" character in an otherwise cartoonlike universe, so that makes him the "fish-out-of-water" out of every single character. That gives him a place in Smash, therefore he fits

Heihachi has made his way into Soul Calibur, Playstation All Stars and has a cartoon version in SFxT. They like him.

Though I initially misread his quote, I still think its possible.

If you really want to believe that, Low, then I dunno what to tell you

I could see Pac-Man possibly getting in, which would be cool, but I really, really doubt Heihachi or any Tekken character

Harada himself, the creator of Tekken, said that they aren't going to push the idea of Tekken characters in Smash and I heavily doubt Sakurai will do so, either, especially when considering his latest statement

And as for the Snake part, he doesn't fit in Smash stylistically, but in a paradoxical sort of way, that does make him fit in Smash. He's the only "realistic" character in an otherwise cartoonlike universe, so that makes him the "fish-out-of-water" out of every single character. That gives him a place in Smash, therefore he fits

What about Snake? He looks pretty real too

I don't think they can use K Rool anymore. With him belonging to Rare, I think I read thats why there were no Kremlings in DKCR.

K. Rool was in Super Mario Sluggers and that one DK racing game for the Wii

So he still belongs to Nintendo

All the DK characters created by Rareware are still owned by Nintendo, actually, IIRC

Only characters like Banjo and Kazooie, Conker, Joanna Dark, etc. are owned by Rare now

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31264

Characters from the Tales series could make an appearance in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. title, according to Tales producers Makoto Yoshizumi and Yoshito Higuchi, who are both working on the next Super Smash Bros. game.

They "would love" for Tales characters to make an appearance In Super Smash Bros. However, Yoshizumi also noted that the final decision will be Sakurai's to make, saying, "maybe if we beg Sakurai-san, it will happen! I know Higuchi-san would love it, but the decision is Sakurai-san's. I think it's still too early to talk about it."

Yoshizumi also clarified that only characters who have appeared on a Nintendo platform can be considered for inclusion in a Super Smash Bros. game. This rule cuts down the number of games that could be represented quite a bit, with Tales of Symphonia as the obvious frontrunner. The other mainline games that could be included are Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Graces, Tales of Hearts, and Tales of Innocence.

The next installment of Super Smash Bros. was announced at E3 2011. The game is set to appear on both the Wii U and 3DS and will feature some amount of connectivity. During a Nintendo Direct broadcast this June, Nintendo announced that Namco Bandai will be developing the game and that series creator Sakurai will oversee the project.

I've no idea what Tales is. And I do not care.

I never liked he queer anime characters like Marth, Roy or Ike.

I love Roy, he was one of my mains in Melee

He looks badass in the new Fire Emblem game

DlcRoyKakusei.jpg

Wario was kinda disappointing to me in Brawl

I was expecting him to have more Wario Land moves

You know, the Shoulder Bash or whatnot