Mortal Kombat/DC/Marvel crossover chps 9-11

RaphaelTMNT

previous chapters http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/22223-Mortal-Kombat-DC-Marvel-CHP-6-8

Justice Heroes Elite

CHP9: A day of rest

Driving through the streets of Gotham is a fresh group of individuals, who appear to keep a low profile. Not much attention is drawn to them, as there is a large amount of felony throughout the city keeping the police force diligent. The large pickup truck turns into a dark alleyway, before coming to a complete stop. The group sits in the vehicle for some time, making sure they weren't being watched. After some time, three of the passengers exit out of the vehicle walking to a nearby street light.

"Whelp there it is Mr. Deadpool, but I'm sure it is crammed with all sorts of crazy alarms."

Deadpool marches over patting his teammate on the shoulder.

"Don't worry about it; I've got the map and layout of Gotham Museum. When we get inside I don't want the two of you acting like monkey heads, I prefer Gorillas." Deadpool says laughing.

"Yeah whatever you say boss, but on a more serious note, what about the bat?"

"Don't you worry about the Batman." Deadpool wraps an arm around the ninja's shoulder. "I got a call from him this morning; he informed me the he will be hibernating within his dark depressing cave."

Deadpool runs ahead of his ninjas crossing the street while laughing. The two of them exchange glimpses, which regard that of Deadpool. Not wanting to waste time, the two sprints across the street catching up with Deadpool. The three of them get their equipment ready for the planned stealthy break in. Deadpool leads them to the rooftop, and too his surprise a roof vintage has apparently been busted into. They do not see it as a problem entering into the entrance created by an unknown person, so that is what the three opt to do. There is much space while they crawl through the vent, making the mission that mach easier.

"You have any clue when we can make our way down?" I'm a bit uncomfortable when in enclosed area's."

Deadpool only nods, trying to keep their presence from being noticed by any possible security guards. They continue through making many lefts and rights before Deadpool stops. Digging into his utilities located around his waste, he pulls out a laser gun. He uses it to melt the nails to create an opening through the vent, pulling the top off and throwing it to the side. Deadpool moves aside as one of the others sprays a lot of something into the room beneath them. Once the dust clears, it reveals lasers which would trip the defense system.

"Alright you're up Jerald, go down there and disable the security system. After you take care of that, we will follow you down." Deadpool says.

Jerald has that of super human reflexes and agility jumping down into the almost definite death trap. He maneuvers his body dodging the sensitive beams, performing side and back flips. While doing this he promptly locates the panel which will shut everything down, pulling out and throwing shurikens at it. The panel electrifies for a few moments before exploding. At this time the lasers disappear, with that of Deadpool and the remaining ninja entering from above.

"Good work Jerald; let's just recover the chest plate from that armor over there." Deadpool tells.

The other ninja opens up a huge bag dragging it across the room. The feeling of victory is replaced with fright, given the loud sound of a whip striking the marble floor. The bag is dropped as the three of them turn around to see what caused the noise.

"Meoow, good evening boys, I hope I'm not getting in the way."

One of the ninja's recognizes this individual instantly. Deadpool has nothing but desire in his eyes, how is it they hit the jackpot on a mission like this?

"I'm taking it that you're Catwoman right? I've read about you in the Gotham newspaper."

"Well I'm impressed; I see someone did their homework. Just step aside, I've come for that relic and won't be stopped."

Deadpool walks over picking up the burnished item pitching it too Catwoman. She reaches out catching it, but is surprised it was given to her by these unknown ninjas.

"Have you ever been told you're sexy? What would it take for the two of us to get a date?" Deadpool asks trying too sound like a gentleman.

Catwoman smiles while blushing a bit.

"Maybe another time sweatie, because tonight you have a date with the police."

Catwoman stretches her whip some ft away activating and tripping a backup security system. She blows a kiss to Deadpool, using her whip to get to the ceiling she exits through a window.

"I always knew kitty cats were deception artists. The two of you must hurry; let's get that armor and dip." Deadpool informs.

Within the city of New York, Scott summers has just returned from patrol along with Iceman, Storm and Beast. He walks into the T.V. room having a seat on the sofa, picking up a nearby remote turning on the news. The number one headline is the disappearance of Lois Lane, along with another group of reporters. Scott takes a silent gasp thinking back on the day's hard work. He is startled a bit with the hand of someone resting on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Scott it's just me, I merely want to know how the mission played out?"

"It actually went fine Emma, considering they retreated. Not that it is really a problem but have you seen Wolverine?"

She walks around the couch having a seat by his side.

"I guess he didn't tell you, but he went on some mission along with some of the Avengers. Logan didn't give me any real details."

Dimensions away

Everyone sleeps soundly within the temple. It rains outside also thumping against the glass windows, awaking Peter Parker from a unpleasant dream. It was that in fact of him watching as his uncle Ben was gunned down by some common thug. He tries not to think about it, but to instead think good thoughts which will enable him to fall asleep. After some time he finally does. With the rise of the sun bringing light to the plains, Liu Kang arises stepping out of bed and getting dressed. He wears black sweat pants along with a white sleeveless shirt, exiting his room making his way down the many steps to the main lobby.

"Good morning Jay, have anything planned for later in the day?" Liu asks.

"Nah nothing much, me and a couple of the other guys are going up to the grave yard for some voluntary work."

Liu and his clan member finish the conversation shaking hands before going their separate ways. The champion of mortal kombat makes his way to the main room, bowing down to Raiden.

"Did you have trouble sleeping, usually you're not up and moving this early?" Raiden asks.

Liu stands up tall stretching.

"With some of these new opponents within the tourney, I find it important to stay focused and that means being at my complete best. If anyone comes looking for me, just let them know I'll be up on the hill top training." Liu informs.

Raiden nods watching as his student opens the front entrance leaving the premises. Liu takes a deep breath looking up into the sapphire sky, appreciating its magnificence more than usual. After some moments he begins jogging making his way onto the grassland.

Temple

Clark awakes looking over into the other bed not seeing Bruce! He speculates if he even returned from wherever he was last night. But it doesn't bother him much, remembering that the dark knight is an early Springer. After a little over two hours most everyone else is awake. Bucky sits up over his pillow staring over at Wonder Woman who runs her fingers in the hair of Carol who lies up against her. It is then that someone knocks at the door. Carol sits up getting out of the bed, strolling across the carpet and opening the door.

"I just wanted to know if the three of you would like to join the rest of us. Flash just discovered there is a restaurant downstairs, which we all can order some breakfast." Tony tells.

The three of them concur to the idea. Carol requests both Tony and Bucky to leave the room so that she and Diana could get dressed. Bucky seizes some clothes to change in, exiting along with Tony.

"I don't know about you but I'm kinda enjoying this place, it's a pleasant change of scenario. Plus this is a good way to test our skills in a tournament." Bucky says.

Tony strokes his buddy on the shoulder as they walk down the hall. Logan steps out of the laundry room approaching them.

"Everyone is already downstairs getting tables; I'll see the two of you along with the ladies whenever you're ready. No one seems to know where Batman or Superman are, they're probably out exploring." Logan tells.

Wolverine walks to the halls end getting into the elevator. Hal sits at a table located close to the pool reading a newspaper while drinking a banana flavored smoothie. Peter sits to his left wearing shades to hinder out the sun.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question GL?"

"Sure go ahead." Hal replies taking another sip.

"Well um did you notice your teammate Wondie has something going on with cap? I might be mistaken however."

"Why does it matter, are you jealous?" Hal asks smiling flipping the page.

The wall crawler doesn't answer right away. It is obvious that she is incredibly attractive, but there was no way he felt that way about her.

"Of course not, that would be eccentric." He finally replies.

Last edited:
Not even a mile away from the temple, Superman flies above looking below for someone. He is almost certain his search is over looking down on a man who sits under a tree meditating. He gradually descends to the ground disembarking in front of the person, realizing he is right.

"Good morning Bruce, why is it that you're this far from the temple?" Supes asks.

"You should stop stressing so much Kal." Bruce opens his eyes. "I can get more quite and concentration out here, which is why I'm here."

The Kryptonian notices the bandages wrapped around the stomach and chest of his ally, but decides not to ask why. Bruce stands picking up his shirt and putting it on.

"I have some things that I need to get from the room, so if you'd like we can return to the temple." Bruce says.

Superman decides to meet him there flying off. Bruce uses the same path he used when coming to this peaceful spot, a dirt road just a few yards away. He puts on a straw hat along with shades to help cover his face just incase he is approached by any of the avengers except for Wolverine who already knows his secret identity. At the castle of Shao Kahn, Prince Goro looks over some of the tournament footage.

"So what round do you plan on jumping in?" Pythena walks in next to Goro. "I don't believe I was informed when you planned to do so?"

"It isn't something for you to be concerned with; however I am very impressed with some of the fighters you have invited to the tournament."

Pythena walks over to a near table pouring her a glass of wine. She looks on the screen to see the recap of Baraka butchering his adversary.

"That Ironman seems to be a powerful force himself, but I'm sure without that armor of his, that of his abilities would drop to nothing. Not to say I plan on loosing to anyone in this tournament, but it will be interesting to see who holds the mortal Kombat title in the end." Goro tells.

Pythena can feel that the presence of the JLU members along with the Avengers brings much excitement into that of the Prince. The two have different thoughts on which the competition is actually between. Pythena believes it will be won by Superman, Ms Marvel, Wonder Woman, GL, Captain America, or Wolverine. While Goro believes it can be taken by anyone. She feels Spidy is also a contender but his ****iness seems to get the best of him in battle.

"So once your plan is fulfilled we will rule this world, and that of where these beings came from! That is great but I feel we shouldn't stop there, spreading our rule throughout other dimensions would be all too satisfying." Goro tells.

Pythena throws her hair back smiling.

"Two great minds must think alike, that was my plan from the very beginning!"

Goro sits back feeling all too good, this was like a dream come true. He is offered a glass of wine from Pythena accepting. Within the residence of the temple, Diana, Carol, Bucky and Tony enter into the restaurant. Tony asks for them to be seated outside seeing as that was where everyone else was. The four follow the waitress, who seats them at a table next to their acquaintances.

"Took you guys long enough, we were about to order without you." Wally lets his irritation be known. "Now let's eat before its lunch time."

Logan picks up a menu looking at the different dishes. Just outside the front of the temple is Bruce who walks into the main lobby waving at the woman who stands behind the desk, who does the same back. He is swift getting over to the elevator, not trying to delay. Diana taps Peter on the shoulder putting her hand out.

"We're short a menu, after your finished can you pass it over here?" She asks sweetly.

"You can have it now, I've already decided on the pancake special." Peter says, placing it in her hand.

She thanks him setting it on the table top. Upstairs Bruce exits out of the elevator seeing that the hall is empty and silent. The first thought that comes to mind is that the others must have gone out somewhere. Usually the voice of Flash and or Spiderman could be heard. He walks over opening the door to his room with a slide card.

"Flying back I saw some of our group downstairs, they were sitting by a pool. I'm goanna get dressed in something casual so that I can join them." Supes tells.

Bruce removes his hat and shades throwing them onto his bed.

"Why don't you hold off on that, the reason I came back was so that I could purchase some clothes for myself. If you'd like I can do the same for you as well? I thought we would be in and out of this place immediately, which is why I only brought three bat suits and three pairs of clothes."

"I don't want to be a problem for you." Superman replies.

"Don't worry about repaying me; Just think of it as a small favor." Bruce replies with his billionaire smile.

Supes decides not to reply knowing that he didn't want to try and argue with someone who rarely looses. Both of them jump a bit with the sound of a knock at the door. Bruce steps off to the side not wanting to be seen, signaling Superman to answer it. Not asking who it was nor using his vision to look through the door he just walks over opening the door.

"You've been a very bad boy; it's time you've been spanked!" A woman says pushing Superman into the room.

Another woman comes in following her closing the door behind her. One is dressed as a nurse whiles the other as a police officer. Bruce comes from behind the corner comprehending something is terribly wrong! He is quickly pushed onto a bed with the nurse getting on top of him licking his lips. Superman could easily throw her through a wall but doesn't, this all must be a huge misunderstanding. Unless Bruce! It couldn't be, did Bruce in fact set this all up! He is speedily pushed into a chair, and cuffed to it by the woman in the police suit.

"What are you doing stop! You must have the wrong room, we've never even met!" Bruce cries out.

The nurse holds him down while unbuttoning her shirt revealing her bra.

"Of course not silly, you ordered us out. But I see you like to play hard to get, I love a good actor."

Bruce tries to say something else but she brings her lips down to his, sticking her tongue into his mouth. At this time his eyes are wide! How in the world could this happen to him of all people, maybe it was Clark/Superman who set this up! But why would he? Superman breaks out of the cuffs as the woman sucks on his neck.

"Wow you're strong! Very strong in deed, that's a turn on."

She bends down trying to pull down his red underwear, but it is this action which is enough! Superman pushes her back as she soars through the air a few feet; he zooms over catching her before she goes through the wall. Downstairs Wonder Woman gets up from the table.

"I just remembered that I just forgot something up at the room, I'll be right back." Diana tells.

"Enough!" Superman yells out.

The nurse gets up off of a blushing Bruce, it is very rare for him to feel this way but given the circumstances he does.

"What is wrong with the two of you, did you change your minds?" The woman in the nurse suit yells out.

"As we were trying to say you must have the wrong room." Supes tells, setting the woman on her feet.

Both woman dig into their bras pulling out one card each. The accident can be felt greatly between them both; they had come to room 550 when it was in fact room 450 they were supposed to be in. They had been off by one floor!

"We are incredibly sorry; it was the room below this that needed our services."

Bruce gets off of the bed walking over to his bag and pulling out his wallet. To Superman's surprise he gives them both a twenty!

"I don't want either of you feeling troubled, so just take the money and go. Don't worry neither of us will be notifying anyone of this misunderstanding." Bruce says putting on a forged smirk.

The women take their money leaving almost instantly. Bruce turns over looking at an irritated Superman.

"This stays between the two of us! As far as I'm concerned this didn't happen." Bruce tells.

Wonder woman flies through an open window on the 5th floor. She notices two women coming out of the room of Superman and Batman! What in the world could this mean? She was not going to make any predictions just yet. But it made her think seeing them placing money in their bras! She decides to just stand by and wait till they pass; maybe they'll spit out what happened.

"That was definitely different; too bad they didn't want more. We could have really given them something to remember."

"What do you expect they were true gentlemen, wow but they sure were real hoties."

Diana watches as the two ladies get into the elevator. Some sort of pain runs throughout her body, but it isn't physical but more spiritual. Could it really be this way, could Superman and Batman drop that low of turning to prostitutes? In her mind they were both beyond good looking and could get any woman they desired. Maybe they aren't even in the room; perhaps Bats and Supes let someone else borrow the room this just couldn't be. She steps forward walking toward their room biting at her bottom lip. When reaching forward to knock she hopes there is no one inside. Both Bruce and Kal look over at one another answering at the same time with a simple. "Who is it?"

Diana's head drops thinking the worst, but she knows that she cannot just run off.

"It's Diana, can I come in?"

Relief can be felt between both men, grasping it wasn't someone else from their recent encounter. Superman walks over opening the door, only to have Wonder woman staring at him.

"Well aren't you goanna come in?" Superman asks sounding concerned.

She glimpses over at Bruce who looks through his wallet. That was enough to confirm Bruce in fact paid for their pleasures and she now knew!

"You know what it can wait till later; I've kept everyone else waiting long enough." She says rudely.

Wonder Woman leaves almost slamming the door behind her. Bruce shakes his head but couldn't stop himself from smiling. It was obvious that she had seen the women leaving the room, and believed he and Kal had been messing around with them. Not wanting to cause a scene he decides not to go after her. He could explain to her later what had happened.

"Gee I wonder what's wrong with her; she must not be feeling too well." Superman emphasizes.

Bruce gets up from the chair placing his wallet within his pocket strolling toward the door.

"I'll be back shortly; I'm just going across the street to get us some outfits." Bruce says opening and closing the door.

The sound of a closing door causes Diana to turn around and look, walking the other way is Bruce, she roles her eyes turning the opposite direction of him walking to her room. Back at the hideout of Kahn, Shang Tsung has returned to the castle with the results of which fighter was favored most by the fans to win the tournament. He is greeted in the front room by Baraka.

"What is all that you hold there?" The Tarkada asks.

"It's the poll results, some people must be hoping for an upset. Ms Marvel has the second most votes to Superman; the flash is only under her by nine votes."

To be continue

The Justice Heroes Elite

CHP10: The Orb of opportunity

The day to loosen comes and passes quickly leading up to the opening of the second round of the competition. Liu Kang enters into the dome over an hour before the event is set to proceed. As much as the shalion warrior has been trained, he can sense the presence of another individual near by. Emerging from a corner is Wolverine skimming down on a flyer he holds. Liu relaxes realizing there is no danger opposing him.

"If I can remember correctly you're one of the fighters who traveled from another world. So what do you think of the mortal kombat tourney so far?" Liu asks.

"It's actually not too bad; whoever set this thing up picked a good spot. The surrounding turf is striking."

Wolverine walks past Liu continuing on his trail. Once out of site he pushes down on his ear piece located within his cowl.

"I hope you're having better luck than me, why don't we just forget this bat's. Perhaps this isn't a setup, maybe it is as simple as winning this competition. In my opinion you think too much." Wolverine says.

Batman sprints along the top of the dome looking down inside, no matter what anyone says there is a swirl of deception which plays in his head. Batman grapples over to the other side of the dome changing the vision within his lenses, trying to locate something to follow up on.

"You could be right Logan, but I've been around long enough to know when something just isn't right." The caped crusader moves around swiftly noticing Liu Kang walking the opposite direction of Logan, but someone follows him from behind holding an ax! "Wolverine behind you!" Batman yells gliding down.

Wolverine leaps out of the blade's path, uprising the razor claws from his knuckles. The individual who stands before him is a seven ft Viking. Batman comes down on the Viking's back trying to wrestle him to the ground, only to be thrown up against a wall. Laughing is the enormous brute with extent dignity and fortitude. Batman grabs the wrist of Wolverine who attempts to attack the unknown person head on.

"Before any further action, why did you try and attack my friend here?" Bat's asks.

The Viking drops his weapon charging the two grabbing them by their necks, throwing them into a stack of chairs. He looks down on the two laughing frenziedly. Wolverine jumps up kicking into the giant, only moving him back a bit. The Viking punches Wolverine a few feet backwards smiling at how easy it is. Batman roles over to the side getting up while pulling out two batarangs.

"I'm goanna ask you once and only once, why in the world are you attacking us!" Batman demands.

The Viking reaches out to grab the dark knight who jumps over his shoulder. Before getting to his back side, Batman is grabbed by his ankle and thrown in the direction of Wolverine. Bat's pulls out his grapple gun slinging himself to the top of a wall.

"You sure are a clever one, very impressive." The Viking looks up at Batman displaying a huge smirk. "Come down here so I can crush you!"

Trying to catch the giant off guard Wolverine tries to cut at him only to be grabbed by the arm and thrown to the side. What makes it shoddier is the fact he didn't take his eyes off the caped crusader. Batman glides down throwing the explosive batarangs at the obvious destroyer, being grabbed by his cape and thrown to the side as well. The Viking again snickers at how effortless it seems. The Viking falls forward being attacked from his backside. He catches himself before completely falling to the ground. The leviathan brushes himself off turning to his attacker. Standing before him is Liu Kang who is obviously confused.

"I'm not sure why you all are fighting; the tournament will be progressing in less than an hour. There is no need for all of this nonsense." Liu tells.

"Why don't you tell that to this brainless idiot?" Wolverine takes a stand keeping his guard up. "He attacked us and didn't have the decency of telling us why."

Liu turns over to the Viking surprisingly being kneed in the stomach, along with being uppercut ten ft. Wolverine along with Batman charge the giant kicking him back into a glass display. Liu wastes no time joining by their side, watching as the Viking stands.

"Why don't you stop wasting everyone's time and just tell me why you are attacking us?" Bat's asks.

The Viking walks over picking up a table throwing it at the three, who all jump out of its path. At this point the champion of the tournament himself is confused on the actions by this unknown individual. Batman shoots his grapple gun in the direction of the Viking who dodges the sharp tip, which ends up in the ceiling. The Dark knight pulls fiercely on the gun bringing down a huge portion of the ceiling over the Viking.

"It's about time, that maniac was driving me insane. Do any of you have a clue why he attacked us?" Wolverine asks.

There is no time to reply, as the rumble in front of them gradually moves. The Viking busts out of the top, running past and knocking the three of them over. Liu jumps up attempting to go after him, but is grabbed by Batman.

"Let him go, I've placed one of my bat trackers on him. Whatever that was all about, whoever sent him is probably expecting us to try and follow. I will check up on this later, besides if I can recall he is one of the participants in the tournament." Batman tells.

"You can't be to sure about that, for all we know that could have just been some random act." Liu takes a look around at the destroyed area. "Maybe it's best we report him to the tournament hosts, they will have proper consequences for his actions."

Both Batman and Wolverine look over at one another, and it is clear they're on the same page.

"Quite honestly I'm not sure if we can even trust the hosts; there is undeniably a lot more going on than what any of us know. Whatever it is I will get to the bottom of this, it almost feels like we're doing exactly what they want." Batman informs.

Liu steps forward showing apparent signs of a little panic.

"What are you talking about, and who is this person you speak of?"

"He doesn't know yet, but we all need to watch our backs in the meantime. It seems someone might be trying to get rid of a few contestants early. Whatever it is we do, the top priority is to find out what is really the purpose of this tourney." Wolverine adds.

Batman navigates through his utility belt locating the bat tracker. He takes a look at where the Viking travels, immediately knowing that he is somewhere outside of the domes borders still on the move.

"How confident are you on your speculation, do you truly believe that there might be a setup?" Liu asks wanting to be 100% sure.

Batman nods his head looking up from the tracker.

"Now looking back on the events which lead up to us traveling to this world, I'd say we were bated. Someone did a good job of it to, but there is no time to dwell on past mistakes."

The dark knight places the tracker back into his utility belt. The three stand silent for some moments thinking about what they should do next. Wolverine bends down picking up a piece of shattered glass.

"I think we can all agree that the best course of action for now is to just go with the flow. In fact it would do us all well to put this little encounter behind us for the time being, and just worry about our upcoming matches." Wolverine suggests.

The two agree, knowing that if anything they must be alert. Wolverine leads them to the waiting area where they're greeted by other participants who arrived early.

Kahn's castle

Last edited:
Pythena enters the main room with Baraka at her side. Shao Kahn sits at a table in a corner of the room looking over some papers. Pythena walks across the room placing one hand on the table's surface.

"Shouldn't you already be at the arena, setting up preparations with Shang Tsung?" Pythena roles her eyes informing him of her distress. "Whatever you're doing hurry and finish, so you can help with more important things."

Kahn glimpses at the two before looking back down on his notes.

"Instead of wasting time the two of you should be on your way, Shang Tsung might need some assistance. I will be over there as soon as I can." Kahn tells.

Just then the front door to the room opens with that of a seven ft being entering. Pythena turns her attention to this individual. He takes a few steps closer before stopping.

"So were you able to destroy the one called Wolverine? Don't let this be bad news Adalzm, as you can see I'm not in a good mood." Pythena asks.

"I'm sorry to disappoint but he had allies, one dressed as a bat and the other seemed to be some material artist kung fu kinda guy. I figured it best for me to leave the situation. He will be easily disposed of, I knew it would have been better to try and take him down at night fall."

Pythena automatically knows that Batman was present, but has no idea who the other was. She leans up against the table thinking about what to do with the circumstances.

"Did any of them try and follow you? It is very crucial that our plans are kept secret from anyone."

"You don't need to worry about that at all, according to how I was picking the three of them apart so easily I'd say they were afraid to follow. I only left given the fact that I didn't want any other participants to walk in on what was happening."

The two talk back and forth for a little bit longer before the conversation ends. It is at this time that Pythena exits the room along with Baraka and Adalzm, when outside of the castle's front entrance Baraka takes to a different path than the two, informing them he has something that must be taken care of. Pythena nods following Adalzm the Viking to the tournament arena. The Tarkada rechecks his surroundings a few times over before proceeding into a forest area. He sprints down a familiar path reaching the meeting point without much delay.

"I would have been here sooner, but I had to shake the giant and beauty off my trail. Next time we set up another one of these meetings, it will be safer to have them during twilight hours." Baraka tells.

Quan Chi unwraps what appears to be some kind of poster. Reptile sits on an enormous rock tapping a finger over its surface.

"I know the two of you have a tournament to get back to, so I will make this as swift as possible. Based on the information you have given me Baraka, you need to steal the sapphire orb from Pythena."

Reptile steps up interrupting the sorcerer.

"Have the two of you been keeping information away from me. If we're going to work as a team to bring lord shinnok back, I must know all the information which has been gathered." Reptile tells.

"Have a seat Reptile all will be explained, Baraka just gave me this information around three hours ago. As I was saying we must obtain that orb, it contains unimaginable power which Pythena plans to use to power her army to conquer this world. But if we get our hands on it, we'll have more than enough power to resurrect Shinnok." Quan Chi tells.

Inside the

Dome

Over an hour passes with the beginning of the 2nd round. Every seat within the stands has been bought out. The energy and excitement can be felt between everyone throughout the dome. The announcer steps into the ring causing the crowd to get blaring.

"Hello everyone and welcome to round two, before we get started I would like to tell you all a few things. As you should already know there are only 200 remaining participants, and by the end of the day there will only be 100. But moving on to the polls, the fighter favored to win this tournament by your votes is Superman! Now for our first match it is in fact Superman vs. Reg the magician!"

Superman gets up from his chair walking past the many contestants, which some show faces of resentment. He stops in front of someone who frowns.

"If you don't mind I would like to speak with you after my match. You know you can tell me when something is bothering you Diana." Supes tells.

He rubs a hand over her shoulder only to have her shrug him off. She looks the opposite direction of him as he continues his way to the ring. What she had seen the other morning still bothers her a bit, but she figures it isn't her business therefore shouldn't say a word. Supes enters into the ring along with his opponent.

"So where would the two of you like to battle today?"

Reg steps forward with an exceedingly huge smirk on his face.

"I will take on this so called man of steel in Halloween town." Reg quickly says.

Superman nods agreeing to the suggestion. The announcer steps out of the ring as usual. At this time the two opponents are zapped to the fighting area. Superman looks around to dead leaves blowing all around, and the smell of pumpkin pie brings a smile to his face. Supes looks around to see kids trick or treating; the full moon is the last touch which brings on the Halloween spirit completely. The man of steel is so caught up in the moment he doesn't realize when a kid bumps into him falling back.

"Watch where you're going mister!" the kid yells kicking across the leg of Supes.

Superman just smiles not feeling the hit at all, the child runs catching up with his friends. He is brought back to reality with the echo of screaming children. He looks across the way to see children running from a huge fire breath shooting pumpkin! On the top of it is Reg himself.

"Are you ready to begin Superman, I'm goanna prove to everyone that you can be beat? I'd say this would be a great world for your demise!" Reg tells.

Superman fly's into the air soaring toward the pumpkin who blasts fire balls at him. Supes just punches the heat balls out of his way flying forward. He punches right through the pumpkin watching it splatter to pieces.

"Impressive Superman, but I have a lot more up my sleeve."

Reg chants a series of words, within seconds ghosts surround the area along with skeletons ripping out of the bottom surface. Superman steps back taking a deep breath, stepping forward and blowing out his ice breath. The skeletons are frozen solid; Supes then blasts them to pieces using his laser vision! Next he zooms in circles around the ghosts at incredibly expeditious velocity destroying them instantly.

"Just like I've told many others who have opposed me throughout my life, you're goanna have to try harder than that."

Reg stands in place wide eyed, but at the same time excited for the challenge.

"So I see you're the type of guy who likes to get straight to the point. Well fasten your seat belt, because now you're in trouble!"

Reg chants yet another set of words with a large amount of energy forming around him. He begins growing fangs along with claws. Superman takes a few more steps back, grasping he is transforming. It doesn't take long for the transformation to be complete. The man of steel doesn't show much emotion looking up at the now bronzed Tyrannosaurs Rex. The dinosaur swings its tail at Supes who grabs it throwing the 70+ ft T-rex some distance away into a lake. Superman takes to the sky following in the direction of his opponent. The spectators back within the stadium show their appreciation for the Kryptonian's skills. The T- Rex immediately hops out of the lake back onto dry land.

"I think I've had about enough of this." Superman says to himself.

Supes looks around to see many trees coming up with an idea to finish the match. He flutters downward pulling a tree out of the ground, flying over and whacking the Dino across its head! Reg goes upward like a baseball falling to the ground over 100 ft away. Reg returns to his human form knocked out. The two are immediately brought back to the dome. Superman grins at the sound of all the cheers.

"Winner is Superman!"

The paramedics come into the ring and take Reg along with them to the infirmary area. Superman hovers out of the ring waving to the spectators flying to the waiting area. He comes to a stop locating Spiderman standing next to the Green Lantern.

"Hey good stuff supes, that sure was an entertaining match. You seemed a bit out of focus at first, but other than that you were great." Spidy tells.

"Yeah I guess I was huh, it's just that entire area reminded me of some of the Halloweens I had back in Smallville as a child. Those were the good old times."

A few matches pass by with most everyone sitting around with their eyes glued to the screens.

"Next up we have Mokap vs. Ms. Marvel, one of them being another crowd favorite."

Mokap is the first to the ring very energized that he had passed round one. Everyone including Mokap look up to see Ms Marvel enter into the ring, coming down in front of her opponent.

"If it is fine with her, I would like to fight here in the ring." Mokap tells.

She agrees to his suggestion which is when the announcer steps out of the ring. Mokap starts things off fast sprinting forward toward his opponent casting a few punches and kicks which are precluded. He punches at her some more as she counters slapping him to the ground. He takes a stand spitting off to the side.

"That's interesting not only are you super powered, but you know a thing or two about hand to hand combat. Too top it off with beauty makes it just that more sexy." Mokap says.

Ms Marvel catches him off guard by reaching forward grabbing him by his shoulders flying them both into the air. The spectators look up some distance astounded at the site. Ms Marvel rockets down fast sending Mokap head first into the ring's surface knocking him out.

"The Winner of this match, by way of knock out is Ms Marvel!"

Back in the waiting area Batman is approached by that of Captain America along with Spiderman.

"Hey Bat's why do you choose to always be alone, heck it almost depresses me seeing you sitting around just staring into space. It almost makes me question if you have a life." Spidy tells.

Batman looks over at the wall crawler with an eye brow up behind his cowl.

"First off I do have a life; right now I'm just trying to figure out what is going on before it is too late." Batman replies.

"Yeah whatever you say Bat's you keep telling yourself that. If I were you I'd try and relax a little bit, it's obvious you carry to much of the worlds problems on your shoulder. Besides at the end of the day you're just a man with no super powers, don't get me wrong I love all your really cool toys and stuff."

Cap walks over placing a hand on the shoulder of Spiderman applying a tight grip.

"You've said enough, I'm sure he understands what you're saying. Maybe you should think a little more before you speak, do you forget what this man has done. He has worked up his status to a legend."

"Enough lets just forget this conversation ever happened." Batman looks down pulling a stack of cards out of his utility belt. "Anyone for a game of poker?"

Both nod consenting in the idea. Within a back room Goro stands over Shang Tsung who looks over the set of wins and looses so far in round two.

"Since Pythena is so obsessed with destroying those fighters from the other world, why not have them face each other now?" Goro asks.

"Patience Goro, we must keep the spectators hyped for this event. As you should already know a handful of those fighters are crowd favorites."

Shang Tsung continues to observe the matches, watching as several contestants are eliminated.

"Next up we have Sindel vs. Wonder Woman."

Captain America immediately sets down his cards standing up.

"The two of you can start up without me, I'll be back soon."

Batman and Spiderman look up from their cards at one another.

"Its official, Cap has a crush on the Amazon princess. I can't blame him though; she's like everything a man could want and more. Is it just me or did I just repeat myself." Spidy says shrugging his shoulders.

Batman looks around locating Flash who tries to flirt With Sonya and Ms Marvel. He just shakes his head displaying a small smirk.

To Be Continue

CHP 11: Notified

Subzero walks past the waiting area over to the brackets looking at the remaining fighters within round two. The Grand Master studies it for a little bit figuring out each bracket conference will end in that of round seven. It is then that the champ of each individual bracket will face off in the semi final, with the two winning contestants moving on to the final round.

"It seems like it will be a decade before the final, but don't worry ice ninja for I'm your next opponent. I intend on winning the entire event and claiming my prize."

Subzero does not reply staying focused, eventually with his opponent walking past him. After some time of thinking, Subzero returns to the waiting area as round two continues. Within the ring stands Sonya against JJ Hunter. JJ twists the arm of Sonya grabbing her by the neck; and throwing her to the ground. He takes advantage of the moment stomping and kicking at his defenseless opponent. She rolls away in the opposite direction in order to create some space between them both. Sonya sits up straight kicking off the ground standing before Hunter.

"I had watched your match in round 1, I'd have to say that I'm not very impressed. It seems you know the basics of a soldier, but not that of a true material arts master." JJ Hunter tells, throwing a sharp dagger across the way.

Sonya moves out of the blade's path running at her opponent with determination. She jumps over him wrapping her legs around his neck and slamming him head first into the tiles. JJ gets up a little drowsy from the move trying to stand firm. Sonya runs forward slapping and elbowing JJ Hunter to the ground for a knock out. Just as the many fighters before her; she is applauded and congratulated for her win.

"Congrats Sonya you have made it past round two. But I can assure you that there is much excitement ahead."

Sonya looks over her back shoulder to see a smiling Shang Tsung. She walks a few feet from him rolling her eyes before turning and giving eye contact.

"Whatever you might have planned sorcerer, will fail."

Sonya exits the ring without saying another word, returning to the waiting area. Wolverine walks over to a soda machine inserting a few coins receiving his Pepsi. Only taking just a small sip of the soft drink, something catches his attention certain whispers are picked up by his good hearing. Not just that but the intensity between the two builds by the second. Logan takes another sip looking around to see if he is being watched by anyone. After clearing himself of that, he takes off toward the nearby door where the certain activity takes place. Placing one hand on the door knob he opens the door slowly. His eyes widen with the hairs on his back straitening up, but at the same time not surprised; with the sight of Captain America planting little kisses on the neck of Wonder Woman who giggles. The door slams closed behind Wolverine! Captain America jumps forward in that of a fighting stance startled, not sure of who just entered but relaxes a bit when he realizes it's a teammate. Wonder Woman turns her face the opposite direction in order to hide her blush.

"What in the world do the two of you think you're doing, the mission is to important for thi.."

Wolverine stops in mid sentence shaking his head with a long sigh. The three do not speak for a long period of time. Wolverine finally looks up from the ground seemingly ready to say something; but is cut off by the opening of the door, zooming in is an energetic Flash.

"I thought I saw you come in here Wolverine, So what are the three of you up too? I hate being left out so someone fill me in." Flash asks.

Logan begins to speak but is cut off by Wonder Woman who shoots him the look to not say a word.

"It's nothing for you to worry about Wally; we were just discussing the tournament proceedings." Diana replies biting at her bottom lip.

Flash notices this having his doubts that he was told the truth.

"Ok.. whatever you say princess," Flash places a hand on the door, "I'll see you guys in the waiting area."

Wolverine leans up against the wall looking both Cap and Wonder Woman in the eyes.

"I'll keep your little affair a secret, but don't count on it staying that way for long. The way things are going the others will find out soon, if they haven't already."

Wolverine exits the room, closing the door slowly. Cap walks behind Diana wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Let's try and keep this whole thing a secret until we return back to our world if we can. The best way for us to do that is to stay professional, which is how we will present ourselves."

The two close up their conversation with Wonder Woman leading them to the exit. Not too much longer the announcer calls for Master Ocho and Ermac who arrive quickly.

"So where would the two of you like to battle this out?"

Both fighters agree to that of the Eloat's Float Fortress. The two are sent to the destination. Ermac looks around realizing almost instantly that he along with his opponent stand on an island which floats in the air miles above the rest of the land.

"I'm sorry to have to be the one to have to tell you this, but I'm going to cut you into eight pieces Mr. Ocho. It's a shame you have to duke it out against me."

Eight chains rip out of the body of Master Ocho with sharp blades at the ends, reaching out and stabbing into Ermac. He swings the ninja in circles smashing him into a miniature size boulder. Ermac pulls all eight blades out of his body throwing them off to the side. Using one of his inside abilities Ermac lifts up a huge log.

"So I see you know a thing or two about telekinesis, very impressive." Ocho notifies.

Ermac directs the log at high speeds directly at his competitor who slices in half with a sword. Master Ocho teleports behind Ermac kneeing him in his back sending the ninja a few feet into the air. Ocho then spits out eight shurikens which are in flames! Ermac catches them using his telepathy, sending them back toward Ocho. The shurikens end up within the body of Master Ocho who stands near the island's ledge; falling back and off the island and to his death. Ermac is brought back to the dome of cheering spectators.

Worlds away

Johnny Storm walks around the mall with both his hands in the pockets of his brown leather jacket. He walks past the electronics store taking a seat next to the massive water fountain which is displayed in the middle section of the building. Johnny looks down at his watch shaking his head, annoyed at how long his sister is taking. Johnny stands up from his seat noticing a sports store, but is stopped in his tracks with the sound of an explosion outside of the mall. He quickly sprints toward the exit to get outside.

"Well it seems like action follows me no matter where I go; Flame on!"

Standing before the now human torch is that of Rhino, Electro and Dr. Doom. The Fantastic four member fly's into the air hovering over the three.

"I shouldn't have to ask what the three of you are up to, it's obvious that it is never good."

Human Torch looks around to see many civilians retreating from the area in screams. Not far away can the sound of police sirens approaching be heard.

"Just curious what are the three of you doing together?"

Human Torch scratches his head realizing the randomness of what appears to be a team up. Doom, Rhino, and Electro? Rhino runs across the parking lot charging and smashing into an SUV vehicle, ripping the door from the passenger side. Stepping into it Rhino throws the door up at Human Torch who easily dodges it. The door cuts a light post in half which falls forward smashing into a car setting off it's alarm.

"Say Dr. what's in the suit case, you know I can't let you guys leave here with that?"

"Why don't you get lost flame boy, we haven't time for pests like you." Electro replies blasting Human Torch with a lightning bolt.

Before he can drop to the ground Rhino grabs him by the ankle tossing him into the sidewalk splitting it open. Human Torch gets up quickly flying into the air shooting fire balls at the massive foe. Rhino effortlessly punches the balls out of existence, Torch dives down to punch Rhino who grabs his fist throwing him into a bench shattering it into dozens of pieces covered in flames. Both Electro and shoot blasts at Torch. Rhino lifts up a nearby vehicle displaying a large grin on his face.

"It's lights out for you Torchy." Rhino says with a deep tone.

As Rhino steps forward the vehicle is taken out of his hands as he is punched some distance the other direction into a truck. Holding the vehicle up straight with one hand wears that of red boots and cape along with an iconic symbol across the chest! Human Torch stands wide eyed watching as the individual sets down the vehicle gently.

"Not to be immature or anything, but you're looking sexy." Torch compliments.

The police vehicles quickly surround the area. Human Torch looks into the woman's sky blue eyes, and for a moment feels in love! Her long blond hair blows in the direction of the wind.

"Now this is an interesting term of events; what brings you here Super girl?" Dr. Doom asks.

"Why don't you hand over whatever is in that case to the authorities, and maybe this visit will be brief." Super girl demands

A small laugh escapes from the mouth of doom who holds the item. Supergirl notices Rhino charging her from the left side, turning grabbing him by his horn and throwing him through the ground.

"Wow I like this girl, she gets straight to the point." Torch says, feeling soft inside.

"I'm feeling really good today so please don't put me in a bad mood, just hand over whatever it is you have taken." Super girl notifies.

Human Torch looks into the sky to see a strange looking shuttle floating close to one hundred ft over Dr. Doom and Electro.

Last edited:
"It looks like our ride arrived just in time, it was nice playing around with you two but we have more important matters to attend." Doom informs.

The ship aims and shoots laser beams onto both Human Torch and Supergirl blasting them both to the ground. Rhino rips out from under the surface as the ship continues shooting on the two.

"See you later failures." Rhino yells out running next to Electro and Doom.

A light from the ship shines over the three teleporting them inside. The ship continues to blast away as the two watch it zoom out of sight. Human Torch powers down returning to normal. A few police officers approach Johnny and Supergirl who get up from the ground brushing themselves off.

"Do any of you know what exactly it is they just escaped with, I can tell whatever the item may be is significantly important?" Johnny asks.

"According to our sources they got away with some very powerful energy devices which when put together creates some type of super soldier."

Johnny thinks about the horrors of what this could bring, but chooses not to express or show signs of his opinion.

"Don't worry about it officers, the fantastic four will be on their trail in no time." Johnny tells.

Johnny Storm steps off to the side with Supergirl as the police tape off the area.

"So are you at all busy later? I mean if you're not doing anything maybe we could go out or something." Johnny says nervously scratching his head.

"Well that was quite the direct approach," Supergirl giggles, "Maybe another time fire boy, I've got some things I need to take care of."

Supergirl pats Johnny on the shoulder before flying off. Johnny watches her disappear in the distance. Ironically his sister comes out of the door just seconds later holding two bags. Susan looks around the parking lot surprised at the destruction which has been done to the parking lot.

"Don't even ask Sis, I'll let you know all about what happened in just a moment." Johnny says smiling still looking into the sky.

Within the city of Metropolis the police enter into the apartment of Lois Lane looking for any answers that could lead to her sudden disappearance. Two police officers tape off the area putting on rubber gloves to search the area.

" Say chief why are we searching her apartment when it was the new love park for couples she was last seen developing a new story."

"There is one thing you will learn in life kid, and that is things aren't always what they seem. There might be something in here that can lead us closer to the victims location."

The announcer steps into the ring ready to name the fighters for the next match.

"Next up we have Jade vs. Batman! should be a good one, both had very impressive first round wins."

There is a mixture of boos and cheers from the crowd.

"By the sound of it neither bats or his opponent are fan favorites; sucks for them."

Flash puts one hand in his bag of Doritos eating a couple more.
"Guess that's what happens when you have no cool abilities."

Batman enters into the ring seeing his opponent already waiting.

"Is there a particular place you want to combat, or do you want to just begin here?"

Jade steps forward suggesting a location by the name of Crystal mountain. The caped crusader agrees to her suggestion as they are transported to the mountain. Jade steps forward looking down and seeing the whole turf beneath them is covered with many types of crystals and rock. The ninja spins her staff around a few times as a way of warming up.

"You seem to be pretty good with that, where did you pick up that skill?" Batman asks trying to create conversation.

Jade replies by kicking at the ground catching a crystal that pops up off the ground and slinging it toward the Dark Knight. Batman jumps out of the way but at the same time throws a batarang which she catches on her staff.

She pulls the projectile out of the staff throwing it off to the side. Batman steps up running full speed toward his opponent beginning his attack. Jade blocks a series of his punches and kicks using her staff. The caped crusader ducks down various times avoiding being hit by Jade's staff. Finding an opening Bats kicks the staff out of her hand tackling her to the ground. The Dark Knight wrestles her down further before being kicked off to the side. Both get up quickly not trying to give the other an advantage. Jade throws her staff off to the side reaching into her boot pulling out a long hand knife she swings the blade at Bat's with much precision staying focused and determined to win.

"Strangely dressed but at the same time resistant!"

Jade kicks at Batman who grabs hold of her foot throwing her off balance.

"No matter how hard you try rodent I will be victorious."

Batman jumps back but is still hit across the face by a round house kick. The caped crusader falls back the other direction landing on his back. Jade puts a boot to his neck applying pressure. Batman reaches up grabbing her by the ankle tossing her off balance, she comes down smashing her hand knife into the crystal rock surface cracking it open. Batman's eyes widen, a bit confused but at the same time intrigued. Underneath the crystal displays that of what seems to be a very familiar green rock! There is no way it could be in this world as well, that's impossible!

"I wonder what's going on with the bat, he must be show boating," Ironman paces back and forth near Ms. Marvel and Green Lantern who sit, "Than again his opponent isn't a complete bust."

Both Jade and the Dark Knight continue to fight taking blow for blow. Batman once again catches the leg of Jade pulling her closer to himself before throwing her upward. As she comes down Batman tightens his fist uppercutting her, traveling a few feet up before coming down into his arms unconscious. Not even a second passes as they're returned to the dome. The Paramedics are the first one's into the ring; Batman sets Jade down on the cart, watching as she is carried away. Batman walks over to exit the ring only to be stopped.

"Yet another surprising win within this round, Just as I had told you before your kindness to not finish off your opponent will be the death of you. It only shows how weak and deliberate you are; stupid fool."

Batman just walks past the sorcerer ignoring his words and traveling back to the waiting area. Liu Kang stretches preparing himself for his upcoming match. The Shalion fighter looks over his shoulder spotting Johnny Cage.
"Just thought I'd come over and see how you are, what a day it's been so far. Good thing I wasn't betting on some of these matches, I would have lost a lot of money."

Liu just gives his friend a nod while continuing his workout. Johnny realizes Liu is in deep focus and doesn't want to be bothered.

"Well I guess I'll see you later, good luck with your match."

Cage walks in the other direction into the crowd of participants. Before entering into the waiting area Batman stops in front of an unforgettable ninja.

"So it would seem you survived, I must say I really believed you were dead, guess my efforts from the other were unsuccessful. If I were you I'd stay out of my way."

Everything goes silent for a few moments hearing only the sound of the crowd.

"The encounter we had the other night was unnecessary and should have been avoided. Just know that if some how we face off in the tournament, you will see a different side of me from last time."

Neither says another word as Batman walks past Scorpion into the waiting area. Wonder Woman looks around to see Spiderman sitting at a table with a couple others just sitting around and talking, deciding to join them.

"Tell me Spider did I miss anything, who out of our group has fought in round 2? I really haven't had the chance to see much." Wonder Woman asks.

"You didn't miss too much, everyone in our group who has fought was victorious. You just missed Batman in the last match, I really do admire his material skills."

Diana smiles for a second but then remembers what she had seen a day ago. Next within the ring Kung Lao enters with his opponent Tina who carries with her a sword. The two elect to fight one another in the ring. The announcer steps outside of the ring.

"I come from a far away village and have been trained exceptionally well. I came here to this tournament with no intentions of loosing, and I will fulfill my goal." Tina informs.

Kung Lao does not reply but instead begins the match by running at his opponent top speed. The blades she holds is knocked out of her possession and kicked off to the side. Tina punches at the Shalion warrior who grabs her fist twisting her arm, throwing her to the ground.

Back room

Kahn watches the match closely anxious to see the outcome.

"It seems to always be this way when it comes to Liu Kang and his comrades so be it, soon enough they will all be taken care of accordingly."

Baraka sits close by looking up at the screen watching as Kung Lao counter hooks Tina a few times uppercutting her.

"I would worry less if I were you, just try and stay focused on the task ahead. It's about time I get ready for my upcoming match."

Baraka heads toward the door exiting making his way to the waiting area. Shao Kahn looks up at the screen in time to see Kung Lao knock out Tina. The leader of Outworld just shakes his head. Some distance away Raiden enters into the temple of the elder gods. The massive room is dark but the torches from the wall create what light there is. Raiden walks up the dozens of stairs entering into the main room. Raiden takes a few steps before kneeling down in the center of the room. He is silent for some time before chanting certain phrases which create flames around him, five ft away from him in each direction in the shape of a triangle. Raiden waits patiently watching the light energy forming in all corners of the room, this certain procedure never seems to disappoint the thunder god. Raiden bows down as the elder gods come into site.
"It is a pleasure as usual to meet face to face, what is your reasoning for summoning me; I'm sure it couldn't be anything good."

Back within the dome Liu Kang enters into the ring against his opponent Peakol Slash. The battle ground decided by both fighters is that of the castle town. The two are transported to the battle ground. Liu scratches his head looking around at the dozens of town's people who mingle around working hard.

"I wonder how I'm supposed to find my opponent within this mess; I better get started so that this doesn't drag on to long."

The Shalion fighter looks straight ahead toward a hill some distance away from his position observing the town's enormous castle standing tall. He quickly takes his attention off of it putting his focus back on his task. Something else that catches Liu's attention is the smell of fresh hot bread, straight out of the oven! Close to the center of the market is a fountain of rich marble; near the area a group of children sword fight with one another. Liu looks over to his left watching as someone steals an apple out of a fruit basket, but what is more ironic is that the individual is in fact his opponent. Liu runs after Peakol who makes his way into an alleyway. Liu is grabbed by his arm and stopped in full stride.

"Hey there foreigner you should slow down a bit, you might knock someone down going that fast. What kingdom are you from? I'm sure I've never seen you around here before."

"Look sir I don't have time for chit chat, there is something that I must be doing right now." Liu says pushing the older male off to the side.

Liu follows his opponent into the alleyway; looking up to see clothes hanging from lines many ft above. Further down the alleyway is a smiling Peakol who takes a bite into his apple. Liu steps forward shooting a fire blast over at Peakol who dodges it; taking the opportunity to jump off the somewhat narrow walls making his way into an open window just twenty ft above. Liu follows his opponent jumping off the walls himself.

"I don't have time for all this cat and mouse stuff!"

Just as Liu enters through the window his eyes broaden with his spine going cold. Laying out on a couch are two women making out! The two of them turn their attention to the champion of Mortal Kombat.

"Hey cutie would you like to join us?" Both women ask giggling.

Liu just shakes his head with half a smirk continuing after Peakol. Liu jumps out of yet another window heading up to the rooftops where his opponent waits.

"I'd say this would be a perfect spot for your defeat." Peakol says.

Liu Kang jumps forward performing a flying kick which knocks Peakol over. Liu kicks at his defenseless competitor, who eventually just grabs him by the leg throwing him off balance. Peakol jumps up punching and kicking at Liu who blocks all of his attempts; Liu counters stepping back and uppercutting his opponent who falls to the surface knocked out.

"Wow it's really over that quickly, all that running he did just for the match to end this quickly." Liu says almost laughing.

The champion of Mortal Kombat is brought back to a blazing crowd as his hand is raised declaring him victor. Liu Kang steps out of the ring walking back to the waiting area.

To Be Continue