Cars 2

Shirayuki Mizore

Damn well I got what I paid for plus more! It was awesome! It actually had action and everything in it! Characters actually got killed. I was like "Wait isn't this a kids movie? There was guns and everything. The only downside was that the main character was Mater. I find him extremely annoying. I highly recommend this movie and if you saw it what do you think?

3040040814_436ffd2905.jpg

>.<

a movie starring Larry the cable guy in cartoon form? count me out

this is a whorish thing to do by making a sequal to cars, of course this series makes a shit ton of money because they can sell all the merchandise, and easily market the film to the NASCAR crowd. And you guessed it, cars was also the worst pixar film.If your gonna make a sequal, then at least make it Incredibles 2.

even though this is big mistake, I still love all the other films pixar has made, especially toy story

I really liked the movie and my kids loved it as well and I thought they did a great job on it up next for sequels monsters Inc 2 and I think that Disney does tje best 3D as well

I liked the movie. It was fun; sure, it wasn't Pixar's best movie, but that's not what Cars was about in the first place. For all the people saying Cars and it's sequel are bad in comparison to the other Pixar films, Cars 1 and 2 were never made to be an emotional, life changing film. Cars as a series is supposed to be the fun, easy-going movie of the company that is supposed to be a joyride, kind of like a blockbuster. It is the film where Pixar gets to relax and have a break from making the emotional movies they are known for, such as Up and Wall-E. In this sense, Cars 2 was a good movie.

Cars 2 was fun and exciting, and that's what I go to see movies for: to take a break and have fun from everyday life. Yes, I enjoy complex films with heavy stories, but sometimes films like Cars are needed as simply a break from that. I enjoyed it, and personally, I thought it was good. Come to Cars 2 to feel like a kid again and to just have a good time and you will enjoy this film.

So overdue. WTF pixar.

even though I would love them to make this, I would actually rather have them split with Disney forever. They wouldnt be able to make sequals to their earlier movies I understand, but there doesnt really need to be any sequals made. Toy story needs be left alone, Its done and perfect, they shouldnt try and mess with it anymore. Incredibles 2 would be cool, but it's not neccesarry.

I'd rather them make newer movies without Disney's big ugly head looking over them. I'm sorry but I just really hate modern disney.

I agree with the sequels. It's nice to revisit old characters, but rarely is a sequel better than the original or neccesary. Toy story was the exception because TS3 was better, but still. Most of the time, sequels aren't neccesary. Incredibles, although it would be cool to see where the story went, isn't neccesary as we had closure in the original and it is shown that the family intends to stay superheroes. Any more and the series will become cheesy.

Modern Disney only cares about your wallet, and that is why so many sequels are being pumped from Pixar; Disney realized that Toy story 3 raked in a lot of cash, so now they are pushing Pixar to do more. I, too, would be glad if Pixar became independent again.