Mortal Kombat Fire & Ice - MKDaz & Flying Jinko

Great job Daz and Jinko! Out of all the fan fiction Ive read since Ive been a member,this has been the best. Im glad to see you had dialogue because most of the other writers on here do nothing but exposition. And they never slow down to describe situations in detail. They just write the bare minimum to escribe things. So hats off to you guys very creative. I can tell when Im reading someone who can write well because my imagination starts painting pictures of these scenes. And the whole living forest battle I could visualize exactly what it would look like. The only thing that I could point out is Sub-Zero is a Cryo-mancer you mispell it as Cyro-mancer. You may wanna fix it. Cryo-genics is the scientific study of freezing things I believe not sure Im blazed. But I know that they try to cryo-genically freeze people and bring them back. Anyways fix that and youre all good. I cant wait to read further guys. Again awesome job!

Thanks for your feedback man! Glad you liked it, I too personally enjoy writing this with MKDaz than my own Fanfic lol. We shall rectify the mistakes soon, thank you for clarifying and thank you once again for your feedback!=D

Great job Daz and Jinko! Out of all the fan fiction Ive read since Ive been a member,this has been the best. Im glad to see you had dialogue because most of the other writers on here do nothing but exposition. And they never slow down to describe situations in detail. They just write the bare minimum to escribe things. So hats off to you guys very creative. I can tell when Im reading someone who can write well because my imagination starts painting pictures of these scenes. And the whole living forest battle I could visualize exactly what it would look like. The only thing that I could point out is Sub-Zero is a Cryo-mancer you mispell it as Cyro-mancer. You may wanna fix it. Cryo-genics is the scientific study of freezing things I believe not sure Im blazed. But I know that they try to cryo-genically freeze people and bring them back. Anyways fix that and youre all good. I cant wait to read further guys. Again awesome job!
Ill go through the parts now and correct the Cyro-mancer thing :p Thanks for your kind words :) Next part of Chapter 1 will be up today when I write it and get it corrected =D EDIT: Updated =D

This is great! Oh, and @ Flying Jinko. I am almost done with the editing of your MK10 story. =D

The next part of Chapter 1 will be postponed until around the 3rd of August because I am going on holiday today and have no internet access then. If Flying Jinko would like to continue with it alone until I return It will be absolutely OK =D

The next part of Chapter 1 will be postponed until around the 3rd of August because I am going on holiday today and have no internet access then. If Flying Jinko would like to continue with it alone until I return It will be absolutely OK =D
Lol its ok mate, we can resume later, I can't do this without you. Enjoy your vacation!!

awww we can wait to read more of your awesome writing :D have fun and see you soooooooooon............

I'm back!!! I'm gonna try and start writing it now and possibly send it to Flying Jinko tommorow if I can =D

Continuation of Chapter 1....

Sub-Zero once on reaching Earthrealm carefully planned his attack on the Lin Kuei Temple. One no moon night, using the cover of the dark, he skillfully crept into the Temple but the cybernetic enhancements of those members who took the cyber initiative detected his presence and soon the Cyromancer stood face to face with hundreds of Lin Kuei warriors and Cyborgs alike.
They all charged at Sub-Zero at astonishing speed, but the Lin Kuei warrior was prepared. He focused his energies through his ancestral armor and two large Ice blades materialized in his hands. As the first two attackers closed in on Sub Zero, they suddenly froze in place and the ice warrior slowly walked towards them and shattered their frozen bodies into thousands of ice pieces with his blades. This had led all the others grunts to stop on their tracks as they witnessed the death of their comrades. Fear had started creeping into their minds, Sub-Zero was no longer the one they had known.

As Sub Zero made his way to the entrance everyone in his vicinity started freezing in place. The ancestral armor was greatly aiding its bearer and Sub Zero now could freeze ill prepared and unfocussed enemies just by mere thought. But as he slew many, only more appeared.
"You all shall pay for your treachery and You WILL feel death's cold embrace!!!!" Sub Zero yelled. As he yelled Ice spikes started erupting from the ground impaling both warriors and cyborgs alike. He rushed into the opening he created and started slashing furiously with his blades, each strike decimating and killing an opponent. But the sheer number of the Lin Kuei overwhelmed Sub-Zero quickly and he soon found his blades broken.
He then started engaging his enemies using his fists and legs, employing a series of deadly strikes immobilising his opponents. Soon the warrior found fifteen to twenty human lin kuei subduing him down with their weights and more came in to help them. The with a mighty yell, the Ice warrior froze all those who were touching him in place and exploded them with a mighty Ice wave sending all of them flying into the cybernetic warriors who awaited him. The sheer force of the explosion threw the human lin kuei grunts so hard that they ripped right through the cyber-ninjas and left them in a pile of electrocuted parts and black oil.
The warriors stopped. They watched the strength of Sub-Zero rise.
Sub-Zero closed his eyes he was tired and hurt from the battle he just had with most of the Lin Kuei but he had to continue his quest. He could feel the power surging through him, he had almost finished his quest.
The next set of Lin Kuei were about to attack when a voice was shouted from the other side of the cave.
"Leave him, I will finish him off" The voice was Robotic.
"Sektor" Sub-Zero said opening his eyes to the Lin Kuei who stupidly went through with the Cyber Initiative.

To Be Continued...

"Hmmm you seem to recognize my voice even in my altered improved version" said Sektor. "I shall never forget the people responsible for defiling my ancestry" Sub-Zero replied. "So you have come to know about your ancestry, pity that you are the last surviving member. You see, my father and I had secretly formed a pact with Shao Kahn to help extinguish your race completely. Throwing Bi-Han into Scorpion's hands was just all part of the plan. Your death now shall seal the end of our deal with Shao Kahn." Sektor said laughing hysterically.
Enraged Sub Zero yelled "Not if I kill you first!!" and dashed forward towards Sektor while materializing an Ice sword in his hand. Just as he was about to slash the cyborg, Sektor sidestepped and drove his right leg into Sub Zero's gut with a mighty kick. As the kick connected Sub Zero's mask fell off and he spit out blood moaning in pain. Sektor then rammed his shoulder against Sub Zero's and sent him crashing towards the ground and sliding towards the Lin Kuei Temple entrance.
Sektor laughed hysterically and said "You are weak, pathetic and slow Kuai Liang, you alw..........", just before Sektor could finish he found himself flying towards his grunts and fell hard on them knocking a few off as well. Sparks were emitting from the Cyborgs torso along with a cold ice vapours encircling the damaged area. Sub-Zero had managed to get up in time and quickly connected with a mighty cold shoulder, driving his fist into Sektor's torso.
"You were always quick to judge, Sektor, Im am no longer the 'Tundra' you once knew." Sub-Zero said facing his opponent who was grunting in pain. "Unit LK-4D4!! Cyrax!! Engage Sub-Zero, do not let him escape!!" Sektor yelled and Cyrax who was invisible till now , revealed himself and threw out his cyber net catching Sub Zero off guard. He unleashed a flurry of punches on the ice warrior and smashed him with a bomb poping him up into the air and sending him crashing to the ground. However, Sub Zero more determined than ever, recovered instantly and quickly threw multiple ice daggers towards the cyborg.
One of them found its mark on Cyrax's right shoulder which caused him to drop a bomb he had formed, right in front of him and got blasted away with his own bomb. Sub Zero quickly charged into the smokey opening and froze the cyborg in place before he could recover and unleashed a deadly combo of strikes and kicks and threw him in front of Sektor and the lin kuei warriors. The ice warrior then lashed out of the smokey area and slashed Cyrax furiously all over with two ice blades he materialized in his hands, damaging his vital systems.
"System failure, System failure" a voice emitted from Cyrax as he knelt down and shut himself down. Sektor now shocked and furious yelled "All units!! Engage Sub-Zero, do not allow him to enter the temple!!!". Sektor quickly exited into the temple and oversaw the fight that was going on in the courtyard. He saw that his warriors were suffering heavy casualities and knew that nothing was able to stop the ice warrior. There was only one thing left to do.
"Unit LK-4D1, Hydro!! Engage self destruction mode!! Latch yourself onto Sub-Zero and kill him for good." Sektor ordered into the communicator in his arm. "Consider it done, grandmaster!!" Hydro replied and quickly pressed a few buttons located in an opening in his torso, ready to destruct himself any moment and charged towards the unaware Sub-Zero battling various warriors and cyber ninja's alike, in the Lin Kuei courtyard.

To Be Continued...

Hydro raced towards the courtyard and latched himself on Sub-Zero sending both of them crashing to the ground. The Ice warrior tried to shake off the attacker but Hydro's grip on him was too strong. To his horror, Sub Zero heard a beeping noise emitting from the cyborg and knew that he would blow up soon as the beeping got faster and faster. Sub-Zero instinctly performed his Ice parry move, freezing hydro on his back and just before he was going to explode, the ice warrior threw him off his back and delivered a massive kick to the frozen cyborg sending him towards the other warriors and cyber ninjas.
A massive eruption occurred from where Hydro was thrown, killing hundreds of Lin Kuei warriors. However Sub Zero could not get far enough before Hydro had self destructed and the shockwaves of the explosion had sent him flying into the Lin Kuei temple entrance. A grodgy Sub Zero woke up from his unconciousness and witnessed Sektor escaping deeper into the Temple. He also saw the remenants of the remaining warriors at the courtyard slowly advancing towards him. Sub-Zero quickly summoned all the strength he had left and started creating an imprenetable Ice wall at the Temple entance, sealing off the only exit from the temple. He then took a moment to see his former home severely changed and mutilated by Sektor's influence. Deeply sadened he pursued Sektor to the grandmaster's chambers.

Sub Zero, who was well aware of the Temple layout closed in on Sektor quickly. As he was on the verge of engaging Sektor, an unidentified being emerged from the shadows and jumped onto Sub-Zero sending both of them rolling on the ground. The unidentified body revealed itself and said "Unit LK-4D3 reporting, Codename: Smoke!!!". Sektor quickly yelled "Do not allow him to enter the chamber!!! " and exited into the chamber and sealed the door.

The cyborg jumped off Sub Zero and spoke "You have gained unauthorised entry into the Temple, intruder! Prepare to die!!"

No!! Wait!! Thomas!! It is I, Kuai Liang, your old friend! I know what they did to you is monstrous, but there is still a chance to reverse it, I have come to cleanse our clan, let me through Thomas!"

"You fool, do you not see how much better and stronger I am now, You resisted the process and escaped like a coward and now you come back and plead with me?? Pathetic fool, prepare to die!!" Smoke said and quickly vanished into a puff of smoke and reappeared right in front of Sub-Zero driving his fists into the ice warrior's chest sending him flying backwards. Just before Sub Zero could land, smoke teleported right behind him and delivered a kick to his spine, sending him flying forward and crashing into the ground. Sub Zero slowly got up and said" Im sorry my friend, but you leave me with no choice." and as soon as he finished saying is quickly materialized an ice ball by cupping both his hand and propelled it towards Smoke.
Smoke, however was fast enough and disappeared in a puff of smoke right before he could get hit and re-appeared in front of Sub Zero and thrusted his fist into him. However, Sub Zero was prepared this time and backflipped leaving an ice clone where he initially stood and succesfully froze the Cyborg. He quickly closed in towards Smoke and uppercutted him high into the air and connected with an ice slide as the cyborg landed on the floor. Smoke recovered quickly and engaged Sub Zero in a close up melee brawl. Though Smoke was the faster fighter, each of Sub Zero's attacks were more powerful and the Ice warrior managed to beat down the cyborg.
Smoke however teleported away closer to the grandmaster's chamber and quickly threw a smoke bomb towards Sub Zero, propelling him high into the air towards the Cyborg. Smoke prepared himself to unleash his most deadliest of attack when Sub Zero landed in front of him. But Sub Zero had remembered Smoke's attack patterns during the years of training he had with Smoke, when they both were Shinobis. Sub Zero knew that he would not survive the attack when he lands and using this knowledge to his advantage, the ice warrior quickly materialized an ice dagger in his hands and as he landed , Sub-Zero heaved himself on the Cyborg, impaling him with the dagger and destroyed his vital part on his chest causing the Cyborg to shut down itself. "Im sorry my old friend, but you left me with no choice", Sub Zero said as he slowly arose. He used Smoke's cybernetic hand to gain access into the grandmaster's chamber. The doors opened and Sub Zero slowly stepped in ready to finally face Sektor.

To Be Continued...

Last part of Chapter 1 coming soon =D

@battle_scarz13 thanks dude! these last few parts were absolutely Flying Jinko's idea. He is awesome :)

As Sub Zero entered the chambers, the doors shut firmly behind. This was the first time, he had entered the grandmaster's chambers. During his days as a shinobi, none but the grandmasters alone were allowed inside and now he could see why. Extensive plans of the Cyber Initiative along with various failed model cyborgs were before him in glass containers. At the far end of the room, Sektor stood and turned around with the Dragon Medallion in his hands.
The Dragon Medallion was an ancient relic which had been passed down by the various generations of Lin Kuei grandmasters. Not much was known about its origins other than the fact that its bearer would gain unfathomable power. "Is this why you killed your own father?" Sub Zero asked as the Cyborg attached the medallion to his chest plate. As the attached his, fire and electricity rippled through his cyberkinetic body.
"Can you not see Kuai Liang, I am undefeatable with the medallion and soon with my cyber Ninja armies, I shall slaughter all those who stand in my way!!" Sektor yelled. "Time to find out!!!" Sub Zero replied and they both ran towards each other from opposite ends of the chamber, spikes of Ice formulating on the ground with each of Sub Zero steps and a trail of fire and electricity with those of Sektor's. As the two warriors collided a massive shockwave of Fire and Ice burst forth shattering all the glass containers containing cyborg replicas around them.
Sub Zero materialized an Ice fist and punched Sektor on his face. However, he was skillfully blocked by the cyborg who connected with a massive firey punch of his own to Sub-Zero's injured gut, captilazing on the ice warrior's weakpoint. However Sub Zero shook off the attack and quickly connected with his cold shoulder signature move. But Sektor just held out his palm and easily stopped the Ice warrior from approaching him and blasted him with a missle which emerged from right hand, sending Sub Zero flying backwards crashing down onto the floor. Sektor laughed hysterically and said "Fool, what makes you think you got a chance??".
Sub Zero slowly got up holding his severly injured stomach moaning in pain, but he knew he could not give up just yet. He quickly clapped his hands onto the floor and a massive 10 foot Ice spike emerged from under Sektor. But the Dragon medallion had improved Sektor's reflexes greatly that he sensed the attack even before Sub Zero unleashed it. He quickly teleported in front of sub zero succesfully evading the ice spike and uppercutted the Ice warrior high into the air. Sektor then connected with another teleport kick while Sub Zero was still in the air but soon found himself frozen. The ice warrior had used his Ice parry move and quickly materialized an ice club and smashed it onto the frozen cyborg, sending him crashing to the ground.

Once on the ground both the warriors visciously attacked each other with their deadliest of punches and kicks. Although Sektor had the upper hand due to the immense power of the dragon medallion, Sub Zero's experience which he had gained while he journeyed to outworld aided him greatly. He summoned all his strength and froze the cyborg in place, and thrusted his hands into the cyborgs gut and froze his internal organ and ruptured it by freezing and breaking it. He then bashed his head against Sektor's cybenetic head, sending cracks rippling through the robotic head and sending the Cyborg crashing to the floor. "It is over Sektor!" Sub Zero said seeing Sektor lying on the floor. "Nothing is over you fool!!" Sektor yelled and and got up and the Dragon medallion in his chest plate emeged out.
In a massive shockwave of fire and electricity, six missles emerged from the Cyborgs chest and all of it found its mark on Sub Zero sending him crashing towards the opposite wall. Sub Zero fell onto the floor, his body charred from smoke and severly injured and broken. Sektor approached him laughing hysterically "Fool, what made you think you could possibly defeat me.........you ridicule your pathetic race, it was a shame one such as yourself was ever a member of the lin kuei." Sektor said and kicked around the Ice warrior futher injuring him.
As Sektor kept futher mocking and kicking him around, Sub Zero who was on the verge of passing out, felt his armor speak to him. Sub Zero heard a voice inside his head "Kuai Liang, you have become the greatest of all Cryomancers that ever lived, your nobility and honour have made us proud. The powers of the armor you wear can only be tapped by those with the strongest of hearts. You, Kuai Liang are one such being, this armor shall not fail you".
Sub Zero suddenly felt his body being rejuvinated and as Sektor went in for his final kick, Sub Zero raised his hand and caught it and frooze it instantly and shattered the lower of of the Cyborgs right leg with ease by clenching his fist. Sektor fell to the ground crying in pain. Sub Zero arose and pulled Sektor up and unleashed his deadlist of attacks, freezing the Cyborg and rupturing all his vital parts. Sub Zero having bested his opponent, ripped the Dragon Medallion off Sektor's chest, causing him him to shut down completely.
Sub Zero then dragged the broken Cyborg body to the Lin Kuei courtyard and shattered the Ice wall he had created earlier. He flung the body towards all the warriors who awaited there. He then held up the dragon medallion high into the air and said " I have bested your so called 'Grandmaster'. I am now in possesion of the Dragon Medallion and I take it upon myself to lead our clan righteously, to rebuild it and bring it back to its former glories. All those who oppose me shall meet the similar fate of your former grandmaster. We all are entitled to our own free will, and nothing shall be done on my part to rob you from it and I shall do all that I can to help all those who have been victims of the Cyber Initiative. I shall not execute Sektor as it is not the way of an honourable warrior, and all those who oppose me now may leave with his body. But be warned, you shall not receive the same treatment again." As Sub Zero ended his speech, Cyrax along with a few Cyber ninjas escaped with Sektor's body and the remaining of the warriors bowed down to their new grandmaster. Flashbacks had started occuring in Sub-Zero's mind, from the day he was informed about his ancestry by Raiden, his perilous Journey through outworld, him becoming grandmaster of the Lin Kuei, all of these memories flashed before him as he stood, finally ending his quest. Sub Zero had fulfilled his destiny.

Watch out for Chapter 2 soon...