Mortal Kombat Fire & Ice - MKDaz & Flying Jinko

Here is a Silhouette of Sung later in life, we will reveal the full render when we talk about her in the story when she is older... I have hidden a few things for a certain reason, and I made the render :) So here is a little sneak preview, remember we will reveal it when we have talked about her later in Chapter 2 :)
silhouette.png

Omg!! I wana see her noaaa!!! x_x

Next part of Chapter 2 will be uploaded tommorow even when its done now, I am busy tonight so expect it tommorow :)

News Flash!

Reality has struck down Flying Jinko for the near future, and he will be unable to write oracess TRMK for a long while. MKDaz and I will work together to continue this story.

I was born without a name. I have no identity, and no family to call my own. For seven years my life was nothing but the bleak walls and stale food of the orphanage that I once called my shelter. Other children called it our home, the only place that let us live. They do not understand the meaning of the word. A home is not brick and mortar. It is a sensation, a feeling of belonging, and one that I have yet to feel.

The workers of the orphanage looked after us well, always ensuring we were well fed and healthy. The Abott who ran the orphanage called me 'Nameless'. Perhaps that is fitting. I have no name and I have no home. I have no past, and my future is bleak. I doubt one could find a better name for a man with no identity. My sleeping mat in the corner was the only thing I could call my own, yet even that has gone, ripped away as surely as I and my fellow orphan were yanked from the shelter of the orphanage walls, a mere three days away from my seventh birthday.

Three men, clad in black and orange with demonic masks covering their faces stuffed myself and eight others into a small cage, far exceeding the crude box’s carrying limits. We screamed and struggled to break free, rattling the cage and crying for help from the kind monks who had once protected us. Surely the Abbot would not let this injustice go unpunished? Yet our pleas fell on deaf ears, the monks who once cared for us, just standing and watching as those who had looked up to them were carted off to whatever fiendish fate awaited them.

I understood then that love, compassion and kindness are all fallible feelings, feelings that last until the next best offer. We were nothing more than pets. Cared for and loved, only to be put down when we were no longer needed. My assumptions were confirmed as one of our captors threw out a bag of gold just before we departed the gates. I did not feel anger. After all, they had cared for us out of their own good will for seven years. Rather I was filled with a wave of sadness. Sadness brought about by a realization of unimportance. No one would ask questions of our whereabouts. No one would care about the fate of eight young children on September 7th’s eve. Our captors calmed us down, the soothing words of boots and fists putting our cries to rest as they compassionately gifted us with blood and bruises.

I think we had travelled for about a day and a half. Although I could not see where we were being taken, I did felt the weather grow colder, the harsh icy air stabbing deeper into our bodies while the chills of the wind whipped our bodies numb. Although unsure, I believed we were headed up some mountains. Soon all eight of us found ourselves in a filthy prison, it’s dark and grimy halls infested with diseased rats. We were shackled to the walls, and starved for a day, learning from the chatter of nearby guards that we would soon be put through a series of 'tests'. Among the eight of us who were caught, two were the only people I could ever call friend. Their names were Tyen and Zaro. Tyen was a year older than me, his blood red hair and large physique separating him from the rest of our group. Zaro was our leader of sorts. His words of hope did not raise spirits, but they kept them from the cliffs edge. Were it not for him, my soul would have tumbled to the abyss much sooner.

We woke up to yet another black dawn, the blindfolds issued by our captors blocking all view of the sun. It was not until we arrived at our destination that the blinding cloths were removed. We stood in a large square room, roughly 100 meters in length and width. The room had no exits or entrances aside from a small trapdoor on the far side of the room. ‘What possible test would we have to endure in a harmless place like this?’ I had thought to myself. An arrow whizzing past my head has answered my question.. I remember looking up and seeing the dozen masked men atop a towering pedestal, a clear line of sight to everything below, all equipped with bow and arrows.

/\\//\
\//\\/

''Run!” Tyen shouted, his voice rising above the panicked screams. “They’re firing!'' Without thinking my legs had propelled me towards that trap door, much like the other children were doing. As I frantically sprinted for what had been my only salvation, I realized that our captors were testing our agility, determined to see how well we can survive. As I pushed myself forward, another volley of the deadly projectiles was released, the razor sharp arrow heads piercing the hearts of one of the children running next two me. A horrible gurgling sound turned my attention to another one of my fellow captives, who had an arrow still lodged in his throat. I realized that if I kept running forward I would soon meet the same fate. And if this was a test...

I dived to the side, rolling over my shoulder and underneath the deadly barrage directed at my sprinting form, skillfully evading the arrows. Another volley screamed towards me, the 12 pointed tips seeking my flesh, determined to rip the life from the young child who dare defy them. Without even thinking about my actions I dropped to the floor and rolled backwards, putting myself behind the line of deadly arrows.

This second evasion put me well behind the rest of the group however, and Zaro had already reached the trap doors safety. The other children were nothing more than arrow filled corpses, leaving Tyen and I as the last on the field. I heard another burst of fire but ignored the sound, focusing on the door, my only hope at salvation. I saw the arrows impact in front of me but paid them no heed. I was still running when I heard him cry out.

An arrow was embedded deep into Tyen’s leg, sending him crashing to the floor, no longer able to run. I saw him gesture towards me wildly, his eyes silently pleading for rescue, the look of terror on his face more pure than anything I had ever seen. He was a mere ten feet from the open door, a distance I could have easily and safely dragged him across.

I was right in front of him, I did not even need to turn. It would have slowed me down by seconds.

… I ran right past him. I ignored his pleas, much as the Abbot had ignored ours. I ignored his cries for help, sprinting into the safety of the lower room. I could not ignore the screams, caused my the impact of a dozen arrows.

I stood there silently, unmoving, as Zaro asked me one question.

“Why?”

Now... You may be wondering "why did Toxic update the story?" The answer to that question lies deep within your soul. Search within yourself and you shall find your answer.

Actually it's because we currently have two plot arcs. MKDaz (and Flying Jinko when reality stops meddling with our work) are writing the main bulk of the story which I will continue to edit. Meanwhile, I will be providing a more in depth look at the Tengu through the memories of one man. You yourselves have just read the first chapter of that particular plot arc, and I hope you enjoyed it.

Now... Write your comments! Lift our spirits with your praise and aid us with your reviews. We, the ever-growing writers, ask for nothing more.

That is all.

Last edited:
Glad you posted that Toxic :p Still didnt have the time myself to post it :p BTW is this memoir going to continue after each other or will the orginal story be written in the middle of these parts? :)

Glad you posted that Toxic :p Still didnt have the time myself to post it :p BTW is this memoir going to continue after each other or will the orginal story be written in the middle of these parts? :)

Write the original story in the middle and I'll write the memoirs as I see fit.