Mortal Kombat Fire & Ice - MKDaz & Flying Jinko

Watch out for the next part soon... I have finished and Flying Jinko has also finished editing, time to pass along to Toxic for extra editing and then pass back to me to post up here =D

^ Yup, you did epic! Now Toxic is OFFICIALY a part of the Fire & Ice team... Now here we go! Next part of Chapter 2!!

Continuation of Chapter 2...

Sung soon fell asleep in Sub Zero's arms, the horrors of the day finally catching up with her. Not wanting to disturb her, he carefully laid the child down on the floor of her newly destroyed home, giving her the time she needed to sleep off the days events. Knowing it would be many hours before she awoke, Sub-Zero stepped outside, absorbing the sight in front of him. Sadness, than anger welled up inside of him as he gazed upon the wreckage. Hundreds of innocents slaughtered, their needless deaths brought about by the orders of one man. He wanted to leave, to banish the sight from memory, but he knew that he must see it. He needed to remind himself that this was what he fought for.

Cautiously, he wandered through the rubble, keeping an eye out for any enemies that may still be hidden. It was not long before he heard a woman’s cry resonate from one of the ruined homes. He dashed into the building, worried that yet one more innocent may have fallen victim to the Tengu. Instead, he was greeted by a sobbing woman, kneeling over the corpse of what he assumed was her husband.

"Are you ok?" Sub Zero asked, keeping his voice low.

"Stay away! The woman yelled. "You killed my husband! I... I shall avenge him!" She quickly grabbed a knife off the floor. and charged towards Sub Zero. The ice warrior easily out manuevered her, stepping to the side before grabbing her arms and pinning the woman to the floor, holding her until she calmed down. It was not long before her screaming subsided, replaced with weak sobbing.

"If I were responsible for the death of your husband I would have killed you right here and now. I didn't. I tried saving as many as I could, but the Tengu were too many." Though he spoke in plain words, Sub-Zero sympathized with the woman greatly. He remembered the loss of his own brother.

Confused, the woman looked up and asked "Tengu? What are they?"

“They are a clan of dishonorable assassins,” he explained to her. “They scourge the innocent and weak and loot them for their own benefits. However in this case, they attacked the village for the children. They somehow came to know that some children here possessed extraordinary powers." Sub Zero replied.

"There are no such kids here!" the woman exclaimed.

"There are" Sub Zero replied, "they are Sung and Zhao. I assume their parents hide this secret for their own safety. I have found Sung and she is now safe. Have you seen Zhao?"

" I saw him running towards his home, but then the people who attacked us, the Tengu, caught him and took him away. I saw them drag him into the forest."

Sub Zero, upon hearing this news, quickly stood up and prepared to leave.

"What are you going to do?" the woman asked.

"I shall try my best to find him and save him if possible. But I fear Zhao’s fate has already been written. However, I cannot leave until I know you will be okay? Will you be safe here?" Sub Zero inquired.

"I'll be fine, if i die I will be with my husband forever and that is what I want." The woman replied.

To Be Continued...

Continuation of Chapter 2...

Sub Zero having no more words of consolation departed back to Sung's home to check on her. Sung had just awoken and was looking frantically for Sub-Zero.
"There you are!" Sung yelled and she ran over to Sub Zero and hugged his legs again.

"Yes Sung, I won't leave you just yet."

"Did you find Zhao?" She asked, worry plastered onto her face.

"I’m sorry Sung, but the Tengu escape with him.. They took him to the forests. I can no longer be sure where they are.”

"But they’ll hurt him! I have to save him!" Sung yelled as she sprinted towards the forests. However, the young child could not outrun the trained warrior who was now her guardian.

Sub-Zero easily caught hold of her and quickly and said to her, "You will die if you go there Sung. The Tengu are too many and they know these forests better any others. Neither you nor I can save him now, but if you come with me, I shall teach you how to use and control your powers effectively. I shall teach you the ways of the honourable warrior and everything you need to know to exact your revenge for this treachery."

Sung realized that Sub Zero was right and said, " Alright.....I shall come with you..."

Meanwhile at the Tengu hideout...

"What should we do with this child, master?" a tengu grunt asked as he threw Zhao to the ground.

"Why did you bring this child? Where is the one who could manipulate ice!?" Wu Lae, the master and leader of the Tengu, demanded.

"A member of the Lin Kuei was there, he was too powerful and slew many of us,” the grunt replied. “We could only escape with this child."

"This pathetic child does not possess any powers" Wu Lae yelled angrily.

"He does master, he seems to possess some sort of accelerated healing factor and is also quite agile" The grunt replied.

Wu Lae thought for a while and then stood up and loudly asked the assembled group, " What do you all propose I do with him?"

"Make him join us!" One grunt replied. "No Kill him!!!" yelled another. The commotion continued until Wu Lae yelled. "STOP!. I know what has to be done. His powers are not worthy enough for him to be a member of the Tengu nor is there any certainty that he won't betray us. Behead him!"

All this while Zhao weeped on the floor, unable to understand what was happening. But when a Tengu grunt slammed his head onto a blood stained rock, he realised his fate. The grunt marked the area on Zhao's neck and raised his sword, ready to begin the downward swing. Just as the blade began it’s swing, a clank of metal was heard from across the halls and before anyone could respond, a kunai attached to a metallic chain sliced through the grunts chest, "GET OVER HERE!!!!" a loud hellish yell boomed from the darkness of the halls, as the now limp body was yanked backwards.

To Be Continued...

I hope you make this story into a Fire and Ice team up between Kuai Liang and Scorpion because in a way, Scorpion's hatred against the Lin Kuei died with Bi Han. Oh and don't forget to add a nice chapter or two on the powerful and mysterious Ermac. :0 Noob saibot too.

I hope you make this story into a Fire and Ice team up between Kuai Liang and Scorpion because in a way, Scorpion's hatred against the Lin Kuei died with Bi Han. Oh and don't forget to add a nice chapter or two on the powerful and mysterious Ermac. :0 Noob saibot too.
Well you will see what the story is going to when you continue reading when the chapters are written, and what has Ermac got to do with Fire & Ice? :)

I had to reread the beginning of chapter 2 to get caught up with the story. Im really loving the series and the way you introduced scorpion is bad ass :)

What? No one comments on my amazing editing of the story? Ahh, doesn't really matter TOO much anyway. Not like I came up with the plot or anything.

What? No one comments on my amazing editing of the story? Ahh, doesn't really matter TOO much anyway. Not like I came up with the plot or anything.
Frankly speaking, what set the last two uodates apart from the rest was your phenomenal editing mate! Only we know how bland it was before your editing lol :laugh:

Eitherways I think it will be alot better if you join in on the plot development as well. Your innovative ideas will surely take
this story to a whole new level of epicness. :p

Finally read it. Ah man it's great to have this series back. Awesome as ever and as always great cliffhanger :-D

Frankly speaking, what set the last two uodates apart from the rest was your phenomenal editing mate! Only we know how bland it was before your editing lol :laugh:

Eitherways I think it will be alot better if you join in on the plot development as well. Your innovative ideas will surely take
this story to a whole new level of epicness. :p

PM the plot outline to me and I'll see if I can make any suggestions.

3 words. This is amazing
Thanks mate =D Glad you like it =D

Finally read it. Ah man it's great to have this series back. Awesome as ever and as always great cliffhanger :-D
Thanks dude =D Glad you like it =D

PM the plot outline to me and I'll see if I can make any suggestions.
Yeah, let Flying Jinko send it you, Im not that caught up with the plotline since I forgot most of it when we weren't writing, the only thing I know about the storyline is the next part of Chapter 2 :p

Here is a Silhouette of Sung later in life, we will reveal the full render when we talk about her in the story when she is older... I have hidden a few things for a certain reason, and I made the render :) So here is a little sneak preview, remember we will reveal it when we have talked about her later in Chapter 2 :)
silhouette.png

Here is a Silhouette of Sung later in life, we will reveal the full render when we talk about her in the story when she is older... I have hidden a few things for a certain reason, and I made the render :) So here is a little sneak preview, remember we will reveal it when we have talked about her later in Chapter 2 :)
silhouette.png
Wow mate! You emulated that pose really well, Great Job! Can't wait to write more about Sung :p.