Mortal Kombat Fire & Ice - MKDaz & Flying Jinko

Wow, you guys are really putting a lot into this :)

There is more emotion in this than any MK, kinda puts the series' canon story to shame.
Which is a compliment btw ;)

Go Sung!

OMG its sooo goood
Thanks =D

There is more emotion in this than any MK, kinda puts the series' canon story to shame.
Go Sung!
Thanks bbblp =D Me and Flying Jinko wanna make the readers intrigued in this :)
Haha lol about Sung, you will actually find the truth about her soon :) We really Appreciate it =D
A big HUG to everyone =D

Go Sung!
THIS!!!

The Sung story came this close to making me cry manly tears :(

ha all awesome can't wait 'till you guys get into the fire parts of the story (scorpion i'm guessing and may be right) also you and Flying Jinko remind me of Matt Damon (MKDaz) and Ben Affleck (Flying Jinko) in that episode of Family Guy

ha all awesome can't wait 'till you guys get into the fire parts of the story (scorpion i'm guessing and may be right) also you and Flying Jinko remind me of Matt Damon (MKDaz) and Ben Affleck (Flying Jinko) in that episode of Family Guy
Fire parts start in Chapter 3 :) And lol we remind you of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck? Wow didnt know that :p Thanks for the comment =D

LOL I really wonder what made you think of us like that haha. Eitherways Thanks for your feedback. :)

the only line you've tried to put in there was a fart lol
Lol not really, If you read any of my previous fanfics u will see lots of similarities with regards my writing style. We both share the work equally and soon Toxic will be joining us to help us edit and improve our story. :)

Lol not really, If you read any of my previous fanfics u will see lots of similarities with regards my writing style. We both share the work equally and soon Toxic will be joining us to help us edit and improve our story. :)

ha ha i know you guys are both fanatastic writers and i have read some of your stuff

I loved it. Excellent read. You guys are very talented, I like the way you inject enough details enabling us to materialize in our minds your tale. I hope that NRS will develop this game some day soon. MKDaz, you are very talented. Keep them coming. And F.Jinko, well as usual your standards are high :top: keep up the good work my friend.

I loved it. Excellent read. You guys are very talented, I like the way you inject enough details enabling us to materialize in our minds your tale. I hope that NRS will develop this game some day soon. MKDaz, you are very talented. Keep them coming. And F.Jinko, well as usual your standards are high :top: keep up the good work my friend.
Thanks for your kind words Etryus, it means alot :D i would love if NRS did Fire & Ice but I doubt they will :)

Aha! So you did decide to take me up on my offer. Looking forward to it guys.