admitting to your suckage

Yeah, I suck.

PS: anyone else get annoyed by those who spam the lobby wth messages like "RAPE!" "Challenge Me Noobs"

-If you can't do a single combo without incorperating a special move then you suck.
-If you use Ermac or Smoke, the chances of you liking anal sex(and recieving it) is about 90%.
And also I hate retards who don't download the CP packs. I paid five dollars for a character and I want to use the mother ****er.

-If you can't do a single combo without incorperating a special move then you suck.
-If you use Ermac or Smoke, the chances of you liking anal sex(and recieving it) is about 90%.
And also I hate retards who don't download the CP packs. I paid five dollars for a character and I want to use the mother ****er.

CP Packs?

pedobear9914297hd3.gif

But seriously, I'm in that minority of people who doesn't download the free skins and with good reason - they literally break the characters. Unless the new patches fixed this (it wasn't mentioned in the release notes), the classic skins seem to undo all the patch changes made to specific fighters. So Classic Smoke still has his OTG bomb where regular Smoke does not, MK3 Cyrax has his bomb trap while regular Cyrax doesn't, etc. I'd download the compatibility packs in a second if it weren't for this.

CP Packs?

pedobear9914297hd3.gif

But seriously, I'm in that minority of people who doesn't download the free skins and with good reason - they literally break the characters. Unless the new patches fixed this (it wasn't mentioned in the release notes), the classic skins seem to undo all the patch changes made to specific fighters. So Classic Smoke still has his OTG bomb where regular Smoke does not, MK3 Cyrax has his bomb trap while regular Cyrax doesn't, etc. I'd download the compatibility packs in a second if it weren't for this.
Compatibility Packs.

I really like this thread!!! My name is mike, an i suck at mk online! 7wins 22losses, i aint scared. Its mainly cause i dont block an most people ive fought hold the block button down as if its a pressure switch to a bomb!! Its a fightin game so i just keep'on swingin lol wheres the fun in blockin......thus i lose on these principles to my skills ha ha

lol yeah, when I first started I never blocked I even accidentally got the arcade ladder achievement and my friend who always crouch blocks kept kicking my ass so I forced myself to block and now its just a force of habit even when I try to get babalities which I rarely get :(

Against newer players I can win pretty easily with Sonya, but then I start to shit the bed when I play someone that really knows what they're doing. For some reason, I start to get in my own head and drop combos that I should be nailing everytime. I'm missing like one or two really simple tips in my game that can help me turn the corner. I get hit by uppercuts all the time. My playstyle never seems to vary; I am super predictable and find it hard to break out of certain patterns. But it's alllll good though.

Went out to give online another go for about an hour and yet again, I've lost every single match. My win ratio is something like 50/270 or something. I just can't seem to get any better. I just don't know what to do... It so damn discouraging. Maybe I should pick a different character instead of sektor... I can beat expert AI quite easily btw and nail 30 - 40% combo's offline :(

well id focus on your movements and defense over combos at this stage. gotta crawl before you walk. if your gonna take that many ass lashings, might as well just see if you can beat people with the basics. once you can do that half the time, then work on setting people up for combos and remember small combos. then move on to the bigger ones. its a natural progression.

if you are like me and want to put on a show, you will get reamed by good players and spammers also.

Against newer players I can win pretty easily with Sonya, but then I start to shit the bed when I play someone that really knows what they're doing. For some reason, I start to get in my own head and drop combos that I should be nailing everytime. I'm missing like one or two really simple tips in my game that can help me turn the corner. I get hit by uppercuts all the time. My playstyle never seems to vary; I am super predictable and find it hard to break out of certain patterns. But it's alllll good though.

i dont know anyone that doesent suffer from being one dimensional. what appears to be complex is knowing a character too well and the simple lack of being nervous at all. when you get nervous like i do, it translates into your button commands. tons of missed opportunities when your basics are solid.

hahah i suck at video games i know i do

After playing Super Smash Brawl with my friends, I learned one day my win/loss ratio was 17/712..... lol. i mean in my defense i BARELY ever played the game, and my 3 friends who are experts are like HEY JOIN IN. i'm like OK!! lol then the matches would start and those three would get in a death fight, i would run over kick a character in the shin and run away hahaha. i was the distraction, of course i was the easy kills too lol

I will say when playing with friends, MK i came back. When this game first came out, I whooped them. Ermac and Sindel were my best characters. I would always do Ermac's # Telekinetic Slam then add the Telekinetic Push which no one can break out of. OH my roommate hated me for that. I never heard anyone b**** so much before. sheesh lol I learned for piece of mind it was better if i lost. Granted I have lost when I didn't want to. But overall, who cares? its all fun

I myself don't suck, I remember combo's, and special moves, But ****ing spammers make it impossible to do shit sometimes, I would spam them to, but that would bring me to their level of noobness, so I say no

I'm not good at this game. I definitely want to get better. The fight stick helped me a little bit, but I'm not great at combos. I had a rough start, but my game has definitely improved at least a little lately. That said, I really have no idea what a 'good' player fights like in this game.

I myself don't suck, I remember combo's, and special moves, But ****ing spammers make it impossible to do shit sometimes, I would spam them to, but that would bring me to their level of noobness, so I say no
This post is full of fail...sorry but it had to be said. Spam NEVER makes it impossible to win. In fact its the opponent giving you the win when they do it

Tell me your main and vs whose spam you have trouble and ill detail how to get past it.

this thread is dedicated to all those that can heartily admit that they "suck" at this game.

I know the terms, the theory and how its supposed to be implemented, hell ive provide my fair share of knowledge to different character guides. but it doesnt mean im good at this game! practice for hours and hours with noob, and i still cant get the simple wall combo down when times calls for it even if i can in practice mode. i cant footsies correctly if my life depended on it even tho i know what buttons im supposed to press and when i still do it wrong. I often let up on pressure and open myself up to being countered whiel being unable to successfully counter myself after blocking a string. i know what is hit confirmable and safe yet it doesnt mean i successfully every hit confirm anything!

im a case of knowing what im supposed to do, and failing to execute it time and time again.

in other words, when it comes to putting the fight stick/game pad in my hands...i suck at this game. realized this after trying for a good 60ish hours to better myself at this game and while my knowledge of how to play it has increased, my execution has not budged.

I feel in the same position as you, except I know even less. I'm trying to use Liu Kang as my main, and I have a few combos that I got off the mini guide that I can do, but even then, it's difficult. I'd have no hope of coming up with even one of my own combos that doesn't involve X-Ray

my record is is like 25-65, but it's funny in my case because i actually have had better matches when i lost lol and i got props and everything and if anyone wants to see how bad 0r good i am lol add me i need wanna meet new people on this game anyways (got it for ps3 btw)