King Of Fighters XIII

I still play KOF, I think I use Leon and Ash the best. Other wise I just use whatever character I like/or feel like using.

I've started playing this game seriously again, I completely forgot how awesome it was, not to mention the game is played better with a PS2 controller, the PS3's is crap. I like how there are no armors on special moves, you don't have to worry about wake-up attacks and it plays like a traditional fighter, no crazy come back mechanics, no freaking gems.

I've started playing this game seriously again, I completely forgot how awesome it was, not to mention the game is played better with a PS2 controller, the PS3's is crap. I like how there are no armors on special moves, you don't have to worry about wake-up attacks and it plays like a traditional fighter, no crazy come back mechanics, no freaking gems.

The "Thanks" I'm giving you is for that.

Just Saiyan.

Still haven't purchased this game.
I'm buying it when I have the time to learn it because i'm not gonna half-ass it.

The game is magnificent. It's been a while since I last played it, but it kicks ass. Definitely way better than playing MvC3 (U:MvC3) as you gotta play smart instead of just picking op characters and just pummel the opponent with ease.

Leona and EX Kyo are my main characters for this game.

Oh! So THAT's who Leona is!

metal+slug+double+x+featuring+leona.jpg

That's a pretty badass cameo

Some characters have autoguard moves, which is similar to super armor in the sense that a character can take hit without being interrupted. Maxima in particular is defined by autoguard, since he has at least 5 moves that possess that property.

Do any of you guys still play this game? And how strong is the online community?

I hear KOF XIII's online isn't too good, but I haven't played it for myself; I'm not sure about the online community though. I don't know if the demo is a good representation of the current online, but when I played it earlier, the online was ok. I'm interested in KOF too I just haven't bought it yet lol.

If anyone still plays this game please add my x box 360 tag.... Also, if you have doubts about this game - rent it, the demo is a bad rep of this game.

The King Of Fighters XIII: Steam Edition coming out very soon. I've been thinking about getting this game again for the ps3, kind of regretted trading it away.

The game is a keeper. I'm holding on to it, until it either releases the next KOF game (a new saga) or if it's available to download on the X-Box One in the Platinum Games Edition.

looks like leona is pretty popular here. glad to see that cause she's one of my favorites too. i usually liked using her, mai, and k' just cause he's a personal favorite. IMO this game was much better than SF4, i hope SNK keeps going in that direction with future KOF titles

I love this game because I know a cheap technique with Vice. ;)

In the future KOF, I want to see Shermie (with her electric and non-elemental attacks as one character and should be simpler to play as), B. Jenet, Blue Mary, Chizuru/Maki Kagura, Lien Neville, and SHION.

I love this game because I know a cheap technique with Vice. ;)

In the future KOF, I want to see Shermie (with her electric and non-elemental attacks as one character and should be simpler to play as), B. Jenet, Blue Mary, Chizuru/Maki Kagura, Lien Neville, and SHION.

the one character i really want to come back is yamazaki.