King Of Fighters XIII

My team:
ash-12s.gif
kdash-kof13-stance.gif
vice-kof13-stance.gif

But haven't played this game in a looooong time. I think I was so saddened by how sucky the "Story Mode" was and the fact that Ash dies, or rather, gets erased from history, that I just forgot about the game. :/
That Ash might never return to the franchise again because of that makes me sad...

My team:
ash-12s.gif
kdash-kof13-stance.gif
vice-kof13-stance.gif

But haven't played this game in a looooong time. I think I was so saddened by how sucky the "Story Mode" was and the fact that Ash dies, or rather, gets erased from history, that I just forgot about the game. :/
That Ash might never return to the franchise again because of that makes me sad...

Nice pics and you have a lot of posts here for being here for just under a year lol. I was thinking about playing on GGPO again. Do you perhaps play on there? It's free and fun and amazing.

Nice pics and you have a lot of posts here for being here for just under a year lol. I was thinking about playing on GGPO again. Do you perhaps play on there? It's free and fun and amazing.

Yeah, joined because of MKX. ^^
I dunno what GGPO is. And I'm playing fighting games for the fun of it, so I'm not really all that good, especially not at KOF games. :p

Yeah, joined because of MKX. ^^
I dunno what GGPO is. And I'm playing fighting games for the fun of it, so I'm not really all that good, especially not at KOF games. :p

Well that's good. And I could explain to you what it is, but only if you're interested lol. But the base of it is: download it, download the add-ons (whichever games you want to run on it), and play people all over the world. :) Very, very simple and basic program too and also has chats. Doesn't take much to run it either.

Well that's good. And I could explain to you what it is, but only if you're interested lol. But the base of it is: download it, download the add-ons (whichever games you want to run on it), and play people all over the world. :) Very, very simple and basic program too and also has chats. Doesn't take much to run it either.

Heh, I googled it, but it seems like the site is down, so will check it out later. ^^

Heh, I googled it, but it seems like the site is down, so will check it out later. ^^

Well that's not good because I need to re-download it on my new computer. :| I'm too lazy to rip it from my old one... I also don't know where on earth my old one is... Probably broken down in a ditch somewhere in Thailand...