King Of Fighters XIII

LOL Barack Obama in a karate outfit!

To me, it was just a random Black guy. The forehead is too short to be Obama. I think the author was looking into things too much on that one. The facial expressions on both images match though.

Edit:

Also, recently I've been playing through Arcade Mode trying to beat the game using every default team. I did not encounter this before, but it I can no longer fight the final bosses. The game settings are at default and I have not needed to continue. Are there special conditions I am not aware of?

Last edited:
You are getting the bad ending? If that's the case, you have to get to last trio with a certain number of points, but huh...I don't remember how many...

You are getting the bad ending? If that's the case, you have to get to last trio with a certain number of points, but huh...I don't remember how many...

I did get the bad ending. However, I don't think it's related to the number of points because I managed to accumulate enough points to be in the top 10 while still triggering the bad ending. I believe the problem stemmed from having all my team members with custom colors. After playing again using the preset colors, I was able to play through the arcade mode in a normal fashion.

Now I need one more cinematic to unlock in the gallery.

Edit:

I have to take back what I said earlier. 2,500,000 points or more must be accumulated by the end of the 6th stage to progress further. Anything less will trigger the bad ending.

Last edited:
To me, it was just a random Black guy. The forehead is too short to be Obama. I think the author was looking into things too much on that one. The facial expressions on both images match though.

Black guy in a karate gii? are you talking about Khushnood Butt? If so he's actually from Garou(Fatal Fury) Mark of the Wolves.

Black guy in a karate gii? are you talking about Khushnood Butt? If so he's actually from Garou(Fatal Fury) Mark of the Wolves.

No, I'm talking about this.

Spoiler:
Obama-e1319420075178.png
obama-angry.jpg

From http://www.signedbyr.com/fr/news_i/slider/kof-xiii-les-cameos/

Hmmm. Must a random student attending and practicing Kyokugen Karate.

Anyways, damn Freyith. That's a gorgeous Mai cosplay you've found there.

Now, on to what I'm actually gonna say, I think I'm getting a bit better, but my main two trump characters I'm good with mainly are Leona Heidern and Kyo Kusanagi (95 moveset). As for some characters with only one Desperation Move, they could've added like 1 more to their arsenal.

Examples (don't know the exact names, but can custom name it):

Goro Daimon - Super Throwing Combo set
Clark Still - Running Three
Duo Lon - Spectral Barrier or Phantom Illusion (his LDM from KOF 2003/XI)

Don't know who else besides Kyo and Iori, but their ex counterparts make up for that.

P.S.
Nice avi pic there Empress.

Nice! However, when i look at her face, she remins me of a trranny. lol ;-)

Your eyes need to be fixed. Maybe you spend too much time looking at video game women. Go looking through her pics, she's gorgeous. Besides, what the hell is a tranny supposed to look like?

Spoiler:

neko_girl_by_Giorgiacosplay.jpg

I was playing KOF yesterday night. Still the most fun fighter I have. It's MK that I've all but abandoned really. I keep alternating between using Flames Iori/Ash/King and Ash/King/Mai.

I don't have any character that I am particularly solid at yet. At the moment I'm leaning towards Raiden, Kula, Ralph Jones, Shen Woo, and Mature.

From what I understand, you have to use a certain character 10 times to unlock a new row of colors. You need 40 to unlock the whole set of one character. It's not necessarily difficult to unlock, it just takes a lot of grinding.

Last edited:
For some unknown reasons, I feel so underleveled in terms of skills whenever I play online against other players in Player Match (non-ranked vs). But somewhat doing ok in ranked matches.