King Of Fighters XIII

omfg really?!!? O.O

kneo-box2.jpg

Yeah, that's Geese in the purple suit, I thought it was Andy at first, he's also the final boss of that game. I had to mod my ps2 to play Neowave, I also have the Japanese version of Garou: Mark Of The Wolves on the PS2. It sucks that my PS3 can't play them.

^ wow... i looks like its true that you know something new everyday xD
it was his best design imo, and me wishing that it make a comeback and i was unaware of this lol
it only was release on america... i dont want to mod my ps2 and risk to break it.

^ wow... i looks like its true that you know something new everyday xD
it was his best design imo, and me wishing that it make a comeback and i was unaware of this lol
it only was release on america... i dont want to mod my ps2 and risk to break it.

It was released on X-Box worldwide and PS2 (PAL only), the instruction manuel is in french, but the game is in english.

omfg really?!!? O.O

yep, kof 98 normal and um are on xbl, really dumb snk include these xbox exclusives imo.
i had to buy a 360 which i didnt want to in orther to play the game. (and i was not gonna import the ps2 version since how the hell do i do that?! lol)

Yeah it's true and also I don't really like what SNK did with KOF96 in PSN. I could only lose 3 times before the game is over. If I lose 3 times without beating the game, I would have to start over which is BS!!!

^ that was the way the neo geo home version of kof 96 was programed, same with kof 94-2003 neo versions i would have prefierthey ported the neo geo cd version cuz that one had infinite lives and better quality on the music.

I want another Fatal Fury game, Terry only plays minor roles in the stories of KOF, they always seem to evolve around Kyo, he's an icon and deserves to be the main character of a game. OKAY!

Ahhh. The arcade feeling on the console. I'm guessing they never made the changes on the continuation from arcade to console mode. Anyways, I going to get the game once it lowers down, like Nasty Freak has mentioned above.

Extra: There's a KOF Machinima on Youtube called KOF Rebirth. It's a series that mainly takes place during the Orochi Saga (94-97). 152 episodes total from 2 seasons and the 3rd and final season will begin in Summer 2012. Check it out if you're a KOF fan.

Honestly, I was hoping dlc would be more than alternative versions of characters already in the roster. Then again, I should not rely soley on first impressions. I thought Hwa Jai just a head swap for Joe Higashi until I actually tried to out both characters and realized the error of my thinking.

Anyone here will like a garou MOV terry as dlc?
So they can give his power dunk move back

Um no. They put the best version of Terry in the game already there would be no need. They need to put in people that aren't in the game. They should add Geese Howard, Yamazaki, Bob WIlson(no brazilian love?) Blue Mary, and I'm sure I can think of plenty others. But we definitely need Geese!

Um no. They put the best version of Terry in the game already there would be no need. They need to put in people that aren't in the game. They should add Geese Howard, Yamazaki, Bob WIlson(no brazilian love?) Blue Mary, and I'm sure I can think of plenty others. But we definitely need Geese!

Yep, geese will be a must.
People are saying that gesse is dead, without knowing that he is on the fatal fury timeline BUT he is alive in the kof timeline, so theres no problem putting him in. But i dont want to wait a full year... (the time it takes to make a complete character spritesheet)

Spoiler:
http://www.signedbyr.com/fr/news_i/slider/kof-xiii-les-cameos/

Damn, I knew there are cameo appearances in this game, but not that many
Nice find, most people there i havent even know of lol