Official Dragon Ball Z Thread

I like uncut Kai, but the music is atrocious but everything else is great and this scene with Goku first transforming into his SS1 state is a prime example of that.

Sean Schemmel's scream when he transforms gave me goosebumps. Finally an english dub with some slight cussing, tired of hearing "Darn" over and over.

New Dragon Ball Spin-off!!!

The new story begins where the original ended: Bardock's insubordinate attack on Freeza. Bardock calls for Freeza to come out, who responds by stating that he should be referred to as "Freeza-sama", and asking what he wants. Bardock screams that they are allies, but Dodoria and Zarbon laugh this off — the Saiyans were just being used all along. Freeza states that the race has become an eyesore and must be eradicated... along with their entire Planet Vegeta. As Freeza's blast engulfs both Bardock and the planet, he thinks to himself how annoying it would be on the off-chance that the "Super Saiyan" from the ridiculous legend ever actually appeared...

Bardock awakens to find himself in a strange place, convinced that he was caught in the explosion of Planet Vegeta. Where is he?

sad2.gif

So Goku has the blood of the legendary super saiyan in him. Wouldn't that stick in Vegeta's craw if he knew that.

Old ass mofo :laugh:

I want this game o.o

I have a copy of this game. It is developed a studio headed by a former Capcom employee who worked on SF2, hence it feels more like a traditional fighting game. The roster is small but the skill tree allows the player to build your character(s) in with in a variety of ways. For example, Goku can be have either the Guided Kamehameha to improve his zoning or Instant Transmission to close in for close-quarters brawling.

I have a copy of this game. It is developed a studio headed by a former Capcom employee who worked on SF2, hence it feels more like a traditional fighting game. The roster is small but the skill tree allows the player to build your character(s) in with in a variety of ways. For example, Goku can be have either the Guided Kamehameha to improve his zoning or Instant Transmission to close in for close-quarters brawling.

It looks like a nice simple fun game. Kinda looks like a game you'd get for a portable system like the psp.