Official Dragon Ball Z Thread

I've always been a fan of Cell.
Took me forever to kill him with Gohan in Budaki or jowever the fuah you spell it.

557555_161469600655714_2034512074_n.jpg

Aight, everybody knows I love DBZ, but I never actually say who my favorite characters/moments/etc. are so I'll do that now (I'll do Dragonball later)

Favorite Characters (in no particular except for Future Trunks being first): Future Trunks (NOT Kid Trunks and ESPECIALLY not GT Trunks)
Future Gohan
Vegeta
Piccolo
Tien
Bardock
Teen Gohan
Android 16
Android 18
Goku

Favorite Villain: Tie between Imperfect Cell and Future Android 17 and 18

Favorite Non-Canon/Movie Villain: Cooler

Favorite Transformation: SSJ2

Favorite Saga: Android/Imperfect Cell saga

Favorite Fights (Canon, I'll do movie fights later): Piccolo vs Android 17
Full Power SSJ Goku vs Perfect Cell
Ascended SSJ Future Trunks vs Perfect Cell
SSJ2 Gohan vs Perfect Cell
Goku vs Frieza (all of it)
Future Trunks vs Future Android 17 and 18
Future Trunks vs Mecha Frieza (even though it wasn't really a fight trololololo)
Tien vs Semi-Perfect Cell (see above)
Goku (Kaioken) vs Vegeta (scouter)
SSJ2 Goku vs SSJ2 Majin Vegeta
Majin Vegeta vs Majin Buu
Vegeta vs Android 18
Future Gohan vs Future Android 17 and 18
Android 16 vs Imperfect Cell

Funniest Moment: Everything Hercule does :rofl:

Favorite Filler Moment: Goku and Piccolo getting driving lessons

Least Favorite Characters: Dodoria and Pan since she actually debuted in Z, not GT

Favorite Music: I have A LOT of these, but I'll just post these ones for now:

I guess I'll give my laydown, just for you.

Favorite Characters:

Android 17 (FAVORITE)
Goku
Yamcha (Dragonball)
Future Trunks
Android 18
Android 16
Tien
Vegeta
Gohan
Teen Gohan
Bardock
Hercule
Krillin (Dragonball)
General Blue
Bulma
Launch

Favorite Villain: Perfect Cell

Favorite Non-Canon/Movie Villain: BROLY!!! <3

Favorite Transformation: Super Saiyan 1

Favorite Saga: Cell Saga

Least Favorite Characters:

Dodoria
Recoome
Everyone in GT

Android 17 is a really cool character and I like his ego and sense of humor a lot, but it seems like he just completely disappeared after the Cell Saga in Z besides that one scene where Android 17 contributed to Goku's Spirit Bomb

I wish that they would have kept him and Pikkon around more

Aight y'all it's time for Dragonball!

Favorite Characters (in no particular order other than tie between Goku, Yamcha and Bulma): Goku
Bulma
Master Roshi
Krillin
Yamcha
Launch
Tien
Kid Chi-Chi

Favorite Saga: Pilaf Saga

Favorite Villains: Colonel Violet
The Pilaf Gang
King Piccolo

Favorite Fight: Master Roshi vs King Piccolo

Funniest Moments: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, where do I start, uhhhhh....

Goku rejecting Bulma's offer of flashing her ass at Goku for his Dragonball :rofl:

Bulma accidentally bringing out the pervert in Krillin :rofl:

Bulma not being able to ride the Flying Nimbus :rofl: (serves her right ****ing hypocrite ass slut, I still love her doe)

Master Roshi trying to spit game to a Mermaid girl

Bulma flashing Master Roshi for his Dragonball and then Goku's reaction to finding out he took off her panties that same morning :rofl:

General Blue's homosexuality

Goku lifting up Bulma's skirt to see if she had a tail

Goku whipping out his real balls when the fake Fortuneteller Baba actually asks him to whip out the Dragon Balls :rofl:

Goku finding out that Bulma has no balls

Goku kicking Launch in the face after Launch's reaction to him sleeping with him (also probably my favorite quote from him ever, "I slept her, sir.") :rofl:

Master Roshi attempting to grope Launch

Yamcha attempting to find the Dragon Balls when he really just finds Bulma sleeping butt ass naked under the cover :rofl:

Pedo Yamcha (telling Chi-Chi as a kid that he loves her)

Yamcha accidentally crushing his own balls

Emperor Pilaf's Napoleon complex

Honestly, just Goku in general

^ Funny thing is, all of this isn't even the half of it :laugh:

Majin Vegeta was sooooooo badass, definitely my favorite incarnation of the character

He proved that you can still be kickass while being possessed

Vegeta overall is just an amazing character, IMHO. I really hate it when people think he's just a typical antihero or direct rival of the main protagonist because there's just really more to him than that

His earnest desire to beat Goku and become the best, the constant display of Vegeta's psyche whenever Goku battles someone, make it extremely easy to root for the character, and his strong sense of honor and pride as the prince of all Saiyans really helps flesh him out

I don't care what anyone says, he along with the Frieza and Android sagas really made DBZ what it is and they're the biggest reasons besides Bruce Falcouner's music for the Funimation dub are why I love DBZ

I still think that the Buu saga should have ended with Vegeta sacrificing himself to kill Buu

That's the ONE thing I know I've always wanted to see from DB, is Vegeta actually killing a major villain for once, along with him defeating Goku finally

Toriyama has a hard on for Goku, though, so neither will probably ever happen