Official Dragon Ball Z Thread

Maatthew

Dragon Ball/Z/GT

This is a thread for anything Dragon Ball/Z/GT related. Feel free to post your favorite moments, characters and why you think GT sucked (I actually liked it) or anything else.

My favorite episodes by far are the Cell Games and Vegetto vs. Buu. Gotenks vs Buu is also really cool. And my favorite movies are the first one agains Brolly and the movie where they fight Janemba and everyone escapes from hell, even Hitler!

And I must ask, who raised their hands for the Genki Dama/Spirit Bomb?

One of my favorite moments was when Goku showed Goten and Trunks SS3 when I first seen that, I got chills. Another one of my favorite moments was in GT when Goku and Vegeta fused to make SS4 Gogeta and fought Omega Shenron

My favorite moments were when Goku turned SSJ1 and SSJ3 for the first time. Gohan's fight with cell and Gotenks vs Buu were pretty cool too.

ZOMG!!11!1 REAL LIFE SAIYAN!?!? LOL

But yeah, SSJ3 transformation was epic, but when I saw Goku screaming in japanese I laughed really hard! He looked very constipated.

I always got a sick sense of satisfaction when 18 broke Vegeta's arm. Arms aren't supposed to bend that way! I used to hate him so much.

I hope I'm not the only lady who comments in this thread.>_>

Trunks and Yamcha are my favs. Really sucks how the human characters were really downgraded after Dragon Ball.

Apperantly The New Tenkachi Will Have GT Characters SSJ4 Goku,Vegeta And Maybe Omega Shenron

A Demo Of It It Looks Amazing Probably The Best One If They Have a TON Of Characters.The Only Problem Is Either The Game Has ALOT of Quick Time Movements Or The Players Are Stupid.

My Favourite Character Would Have To Be....Well Since LiuKang Likes Goku It Would Be Cell.I Love Cell.
My Favourite Moment Is When Buu Turned Vegito Into Chocolate And Vegito Still Beat Him

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of Dragon Ball! I'm so happy you started this thread :)
My favorite saga is no doubt the Buu Saga, and after that probably the Frieza Saga.
My favorite characters are Vegeta, Piccolo and Cooler. Dragon Ball is awsome, end of story :)

My favorite part was in the cell saga when gohan destroyed cell with the help of his father it was so beast. I hated GT cause the animation was kind of weird, they only focused on pam and goku, not that focusing on goku is a bad thing but he was turned into a kid...., every one was really old, they killed buu( big mistake), and the list can go on but they pretty much destroyed everyones life.

What do you guys think Buu's strongest form was? I vote for Super Buu Gohan absorbed

I saw you commenting on my thread Maathew about cooler while i have to agree i thought meta-cooler was better.

Man that's a tough choice, Return of Cooler was such a great movie. Meta-Cooler was such a bad ass

Not into anime anymore, but loved DBZ when I was younger.

I made this video awhile back when I was feeling nostalgic, seems like it got received well on YouTube.