Official Dragon Ball Z Thread

Lol, Hercule is always my secondary main in like every DBZ game

I just love his voice lol it makes a lot of the funny stuff he does even funnier for some reason

Im guessing this new movie will probably be about Brolly SSJ3 since he has appeared in several of the last few games gonna also go out on a limb a say that vegeta will also go ssj 3. I know brolly has been done so many times but they put these characters in the game because fans wanted them so im sure theyll find away to bring back brolly again.

As for if they ever do another tv series would be cool to see z continue after the world tournament and have trunks goten and gohan done right this time around rather then making them all lame.
I also always liked the idea of them doing a alternate future series based off future trunks story after he destroyed the androids I always did wonder if Buu ever showed up in that timeline.

Goten along with Uub and Bra have to be some of the most useless characters in the whole series

Also, YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSS to a continuation of Future Trunks' timeline

Lol, Hercule is always my secondary main in like every DBZ game

I just love his voice lol it makes a lot of the funny stuff he does even funnier for some reason

I love when you choose the Yamcha game tournament in Tenkaichi 3 because of what Hercule says and his voice makes it funnier.

"Looks like that guy Yamcha is sponsoring a really lame tournament. The character you use will be randomly selected. That's stupid."

Triple post?

Deal with it.

I need to get Burst Limit back because it was the closest one to Budokai 1-3 on the new gen systems. Anyone else ever played it?

I haven't played it yet, but I probably will try to in the future

Hopefully it'll be better than Raging Ass

I downloaded the Raging Blast demo a while ago. That shit was garbage.

Burst Limit is great though. I only sold it because I needed some cash quick for a game I can't remember.

Especially if you liked the original Budokais.

I downloaded the Raging Blast demo a while ago. That shit was garbage.

Burst Limit is great though. I only sold it because I needed some cash quick for a game I can't remember.

Especially if you liked the original Budokais.
I loved the original Budokais :love:

Definitely will check it out now

Budokai soundtracks :love:

Don't know about the more recent ones since I haven't played them but all the Budokai's had memorable songs en em for me.

Also, Tien's face during his super @4:24 :rofl:

Holy shit, I just realized I haven't unlocked Future Gohan and Kid Chi-Chi and the....Pilaf Machine? WTF? I don't remember that.

Well, they are the last three characters I need in BT3.

:rofl:

LOL

Funny thing is, Chi-Chi was on Gohan so hard about school yet she didn't seem to give a shit at all about Goten's education

This pic is so godly

broly12rd6.jpg

My favorite look of Broly was when he first appeared in the second movie.

It's weird. It looks like he's between Legendary Super Saiyan and when he has the blue hair.

Oh my god. Simplicity is awesome :rofl:

You know how in BT3 if you match up certain characters they say certain things to each other before the fight?

Well this is what Android 16 says if you face him against Android 13.

Spoiler:
"You're not cool"

:rofl:

Or Hercule vs Spopovich

"Hey buddy you oughtta cut down on dem steroids."

:laugh:

Last edited: