Official Dragon Ball Z Thread

I found the Meta-Cooler figure I was talking about earlier, It's a bit tarnished and I lost the stand but here it is

photo-34-1.jpg

I think dbz is one, if not the best anime of all time. I will never get tired of it, and I'm 21 lol. I can only watch it from the frieza saga and up tho. the sagas before. the others were boring

Favorite hero: Trunks. he was just bad ass. the way he killed frieza was epic, the best death scene in dbz imo. him killing king cold, the androids and cell (in his time) was cool too. it took goku a whole saga to DEFEAT, not KILL frieza. trunks killed frieza, king cold, and their henchman in one episode. it took goku and the others two sagas to ger rid of the androids and cell. trunks killed the androids and cell in one episode. trunks is that damn cool. I also liked gotenks too. he was ****y as hell, but was hella powerful. his attacks were definitely idiotic lol, but were damaging, especially the super ghost kamikaze attack. plus he was the only one to hit ssf3 besides goku

favorite villain: kid buu. cmon. as soon as he finished jis transformation, the first thing he did was blow up earth. that's bad ass lol. he destroyed everything in his path. plus I raped with him in the video games lol

when it comes to dbgt, I think I'm one of few ppl who enjoyed it. it DEFINITELY isn't as good as dbz, but it had its moments. I don't like how it ended tho....

favorite hero: goku. he got turned Into a kid and was still saving the world lol. when he turned ssf4, that was epic. and if it weren't for him, there would be no ssf4 gogeta

favorite villain: baby and super 17. sure, baby was another duplicate of cell and majin buu, but something about him made him cool. all of earth was under his control and he was the ONLY villain in the series who "killed" goku (when goku go hit by the revenge death ball, he was sent into a realm in between life and death). and yes I liked super 17 lol. idk y tho. but I liked him. and I raped with him in the video games.

when it comes the movies, they were ok, but not better than the series itself. the movies did introduce new ppl tho that made some impact.

favorite hero: tapion. his story was very interesting and we see how future trunks got that sword from. and him playing that flute was kinda cool lol

favorite villain: janemba (final form). fat janemba was boring, but powerful. but when he transformed, he looked bad ass and was hella powerful. his attacks were awesome and he gave vegeta and goku and epic ass kickin lol. and I raped with him in the video games

Dbz kai tho? EPIC FAILLLLLLLLLLLLL....

Last edited:
favorite hero: goku. he got turned Into a kid and was still saving the world lol. when he turned ssf4, that was epic. and if it weren't for him, there would be no ssf4 gogeta
Lol mate, too much street fighter going on in your head haha. I think the correct abbreviation is ssj for Super-Saiya-Jin, but oh well, many of us have been confused at one point or another :laugh:

Lol mate, too much street fighter going on in your head haha. I think the correct abbreviation is ssj for Super-Saiya-Jin, but oh well, many of us have been confused at one point or another :laugh:

lmaoooooooooooooooooo. thanx man. I didn't even notice that. yea man...too much sf hahahahah. I'm glad u understood what I meant tho. I'm embarrased now lol

They totally aren't scoping out her young, fresh ass bending over. Not at all.

<.<

NOOOOO LOL Android 17 is too classy to swing like that! :laugh:

And Android 16 only likes little animals.....wait.....that doesn't sound right...