Official Dragon Ball Z Thread

Dude, when I was in elementary school I moved to new york for like a year, which is where I got into DBZ. Every kid had a folder filled with DBZ pictures printed out... The person with the most colored pictures was like the alpha male. DBZ pictures were serious business.

It was a serious business back then, people would be trading printed out pictures as well. I also remember that everyone who was also a DBZ fan would rush to their home after school to see the next episode, it was also the time when Toonami was cool.

I was one of the few who actually enjoyed GT. Greatest Fusion by the way

Ss4_gogeta.jpg

I think Vegito is the coolest fusion. Anyways I like the SS4 look, but to me GT was boring.

I was all for a "Super" version of 17, but the one they made wasn't really to my liking.

And GT isn't all that bad. It had some good moments, and although it's obviously waaaayyyyy inferior to DBZ, it was ok.

I was all for a "Super" version of 17, but the one they made wasn't really to my liking.

#1: He was ugly as f**k lol

#2: I don't understand why he is so damn tall

#3: The original Android 17 disappeared. He was and still is my favorite DBZ character so seeing him get wasted on an abomination pissed me off big time :mad:

Out of all the bosses, Frieza is the one I found most intimidating. I even had nightmares about him when I was a kid. :S

I have a Meta-Cooler statue somewhere I used to watch DBZ alot when I was younger. I'll post a pic when I find it.

Piccolo was always one of my favorites, he's like that one quiet guy in school everyone respects and nobody messes with.