Official Dragon Ball Z Thread

I remember back in the 3rd Grade, you used to be shit when you had Dragon Ball Z: Budokai and Budokai 2 lol. I remember watching this and the original Dragon Ball all the time as a kid on Toonami when they came on back to back (after the first 5 episodes or so, I bailed on GT). Vegeta is so awesome, man, I love him! Goku, Trunks and Gohan were awesome, too, and Hercule was hilarious! Majin Buu was my favorite villain due to the circumstances behind his creation. I hated Yamcha and still do today, have no idea lol. He wasn't as bad as Zarbon or Dodoria though hehe. Dragon Ball Z is awesome, though, huge part of my childhood!

BTW, anybody remember this guy?

KaiSupremeNV.png

I remember back in the 3rd Grade, you used to be shit when you had Dragon Ball Z: Budokai and Budokai 2 lol. I remember watching this and the original Dragon Ball all the time as a kid on Toonami when they came on back to back (after the first 5 episodes or so, I bailed on GT). Vegeta is so awesome, man, I love him! Goku, Trunks and Gohan were awesome, too, and Hercule was hilarious! Majin Buu was my favorite villain due to the circumstances behind his creation. I hated Yamcha and still do today, have no idea lol. He wasn't as bad as Zarbon or Dodoria though hehe. Dragon Ball Z is awesome, though, huge part of my childhood!

BTW, anybody remember this guy?

KaiSupremeNV.png

That is Supreme kai, my favorite of the kai's, they have a very interesting history

Vegeta Self-Destructing for his family and even Goku almost brought a tear to my eye, Gohan becoming Super Saiyan 2 was and is still epic

You are now my heterosexual life partner. I don't know if you get the reference or not though.

Jay & Silent Bob, right?

Anyways...
Piccolo is easily my favorite character in DB. All of DBZ. One of my favorite moments was when he fused with Kami and became incredibly powerful. Don't f*ck with Piccolo. lol

I remember in Middle School everybody who was a DBZ fan had see through pocket binders fill with DBZ pictures.

Vegeta Self-Destructing for his family and even Goku almost brought a tear to my eye, Gohan becoming Super Saiyan 2 was and is still epic

I agree. Also Goku turning Super Saiyan for the first time, that was an unforgettable epic moment.

I remember in Middle School everybody who was a DBZ fan had see through pocket binders fill with DBZ pictures.

Dude, when I was in elementary school I moved to new york for like a year, which is where I got into DBZ. Every kid had a folder filled with DBZ pictures printed out... The person with the most colored pictures was like the alpha male. DBZ pictures were serious business.

Only a handful of kids were into DBZ when I was middle school. A few had copies of manga during a time when it was not as easily accessible as it is now. It was Pokemon that caught on during my last year of middle school...it was the main reason why got the Gameboy Color.

I did not have cable, so I was only able to watch DBZ on Toonami at my uncle's home during the summer following my freshman year of high school. It had its moments, but the pacing left a lot to be desired.

Last edited:
146862-janemba_by_viman_1_super.jpg

Favorite character of all time. Though, I've never seen any of the episodes he was in because DBZ stopped being televised around the time I watched. I just know I loved playing with him in one of the DBZ: Boudakais my brother had. Good times.

I remeber when I was a little kid, I told my brother I wasn't gonna watch DBZ until they played the Buu Saga. Lol

I used to make fun of the characters when they would stand there and grunt for the whole episode and say they were constipated.

the only anime I really ever watched besides pokemon. DBZ may be repetitive, but you cant deny that it kicks ass

also piccolo is the best character

I used to make fun of the characters when they would stand there and grunt for the whole episode and say they were constipated.

the only anime I really ever watched besides pokemon. DBZ may be repetitive, but you cant deny that it kicks ass

Same here.

I don't know why, but I just couldn't watch any anime that wasn't DBZ or . . .uh. . .Pokemon.

Anyone else buy the DBZ cards when they came out?
Me and my friends freaked out when we saw them at the grocery store.

Same here.

I don't know why, but I just couldn't watch any anime that wasn't DBZ or . . .uh. . .Pokemon.

Anyone else buy the DBZ cards when they came out?
Me and my friends freaked out when we saw them at the grocery store.

I had some, but they seemed kind of rediculous when you would get a SS4 Goku card with a power level of 54,000,000. I never learned how to play the card game either. Just bought them because they looked cool.