Official Dragon Ball Z Thread

So is anyone seeing Battle of Gods in Theaters next week? There's a theater about 15 minutes away from me that's showing it and tickets are only $8. So I'll be seeing that on Tuesday.

Nope, I've already watched it online, lol.

There's a new DBZ movie coming out btw

translation:
"The entire universe eagerly awaits."

Original concepts, script and character design: Akira Toriyama

Shenron: "Now, say your wish. I will grant you any one wish only."

"There is someone I want you to revive."

Shenron: "Your wish has been granted."

"The worst wish in history. Now, despair begins."

I've already seen it as well, but I want to see it in English.

Who do you think could be revived to be the worst wish?

Spoiler:
A friend of mine said King Vegeta. Opinions?

I've had enough of Dragon Ball Z. It's time to move on in my opinion. My favourite is the original Dragon Ball (which strangely many Americans seem to be completely oblivious about it) but I don't particulary like these last few movies where they seem to be trying to introduce Dragon Ball humour to Dragon Ball Z which has always had a much darker tone. It doesn't go well with it. I've been a fan of this franchise since early 90's, but it's become too much about Z characters. Toriyama needs to write its sequel!

I've already seen it as well, but I want to see it in English.

Who do you think could be revived to be the worst wish?

Spoiler:
A friend of mine said King Vegeta. Opinions?

Spoiler:
Maybe the original legendary super saiyan. That was a theory on TYM. King Vegeta just isn't strong enough to be that feared. Yes, he could have been training in the after life, but that wouldn't evoke so much fear because he would be an unknown...unless he's done some really mad things like destroying hell or killing Grand Kai

Spoiler:
Who was the OG super sayian?

What if they accidentally brought back Broly or something lol

Last edited:
Spoiler:
Who was the OG super sayian?

What if they accidentally brought back Broly or something lol [\SPOILER]
Spoiler:

Sort out your spoiler, dude.

Spoiler:
The original LSS is just mentioned. He could only keep his SS form up in ape mode or something.

Broly was made a Bish by Trunks and Goten. I think it's his time to rest noe

Spoiler:
I thought the OG Super Saiyan was Bardock when he got sent back in time when he was 'killed' by Frieza when he was blowing up their planet?

You're gonna have to excuse me if I get stuff wrong. I didn't grow up watching DB/DBZ as a kid and I'm still not finished with DBZ honestly (I was mostly into Yu Yu Hakusho and Tenchi Muyo and so on), so I'm not up-to-date on DBZ knowledge.

Dude I've been on this site for three years and I'm still fugging up the spoiler tag.

Anyway
Spoiler:
I forgot Broly got pissed on as well.
Well I can see why wishing back the OG would be bad. He would try to pull a Zod and make more Saiyans to take over the universe or something like that

Spoiler:
I thought the OG Super Saiyan was Bardock when he got sent back in time when he was 'killed' by Frieza when he was blowing up their planet?

You're gonna have to excuse me if I get stuff wrong. I didn't grow up watching DB/DBZ as a kid. I was more into Yu Yu Hakusho and Tenchi Muyo and so on.

Spoiler:
That's non-canon but I don't think Bardock was the LSS... he was just the one that caused Frieza to be warned about the Saiyans. The Original Legendary super saiyan could only keep his super saiyan mode up in his ape form but apparently had no equal in the universe but he was killed by his own power.

Vegeta mentions it when he thinks Goku has gone Super Saiyan I think.

Spoiler:
That's non-canon but I don't think Bardock was the LSS... he was just the one that caused Frieza to be warned about the Saiyans. The Original Legendary super saiyan could only keep his super saiyan mode up in his ape form but apparently had no equal in the universe but he was killed by his own power.

Vegeta mentions it when he thinks Goku has gone Super Saiyan I think.

Spoiler:
Ahhhh okay I see know. I believe you are right about Vegeta mentioning it. I do remember him bringing up the LSS, but I don't remember the 'killed by his own power' thing. Derp.

Spoiler:
Ahhhh okay I see know. I believe you are right about Vegeta mentioning it. I do remember him bringing up the LSS, but I don't remember the 'killed by his own power' thing. Derp.

I had to double check on google tbh. It's been a long time, lol