Official Dragon Ball Z Thread

Knowing that the new movie is going to have both aspects of DB and DBZ in them makes me happy.

And as for the Dragonsball P videos, the first one was better, but this one was definitely amazing.

New trailer!!! So so hyped!

[video=youtube;-f2V4jmo8L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-f2V4jmo8L0[/video]

Btw, Gohan does not turn into a super saiyan in the movie, don't let the poster fool you!

Last edited:
So apparently there's a new Super Saiyan form that will be shown off in the movie

While that's big for people like me who think this might be canon, I really don't like the idea of another SSJ transformation, like not at all. It takes away a lot of the excitement I had for this, actually

So apparently there's a new Super Saiyan form that will be shown off in the movie

While that's big for people like me who think this might be canon, I really don't like the idea of another SSJ transformation, like not at all. It takes away a lot of the excitement I had for this, actually

Its just a Super Super Saiyan 3. Kinda like how they had Vegeta become Super Vegeta in the Cell Saga, but didn't become a SSJ 2

Its just a Super Super Saiyan 3. Kinda like how they had Vegeta become Super Vegeta in the Cell Saga, but didn't become a SSJ 2
Still though, it doesn't exactly give me a lot of hope that the plot will be resolved in a way other than Goku finding a new form/reaching a new level of power to beat the villain (or using a Spirit Bomb)

I mean, I know the typical response to this is gonna be like "It's DBZ, dude, what do you expect", but that doesn't mean I'm going to be tolerant of it just because of that

Oh well, hopefully there'll at least be some badass moments in the movie

165479_553114171377151_1047297044_n.jpg

haha

Trunks' response to Bulma calling him mommy :rofl:

31 and 32 were equally hilarious

Dat Master Roshi laugh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Big ass bump.

I just saw Battle of the Gods, and I have to say it was pretty good.

Spoiler:
Besides his hilarious name, Lord Bills, the "villain" in the movie was pretty awesome. I put villain in quotes since he wasn't necessarily a bad guy, he was really just doing his job but in a douchebag manner. What really was awesome was the return of Pilaf's gang which was an awesome side-plot and just ensued so much hilarity. Lord Bills was also a pretty different villain since in the end, Goku did not even really beat him. Bills also did not have any transformations, but since he's a God, he still surpassed Goku. Seeing Goku get completely wrecked in his SSJ3 form was astonishing. But yeah, great movie and I can't wait to see Vegeta singing in the English dub.

Also found out about this sick, fan-made comic series

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html