Official Dragon Ball Z Thread

He really is haha; if thats the guy that demos the game for people to see, then he totally isn't bringing any hype at all :laugh:

I love how Raditz just sits there and takes punches lol. Dat AI...

That seems like it would have been REALLY cool as a motion controlled fighting game in the arcades back in the early 2000's, but for a kinect game, it looks like the biggest, most repetitive hunk-o'-dookie I've ever seen.

Lol, speaking of Raditz, I found out that his voice actor in the FUNimation/English dub is the same as Yusuke's in Yu Yu Hakusho's FUNimation dub

LOL the dub they had before Funimation still kills me.

It's like

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you want the dragonball"

"That's none of your concern frogface"

"Oh. Well I WAS gonna give it to you, but since you called me FROGFACE..."

Vegeta was the ONLY person I liked in the Ocean dubs, yeah. But the rest were so awful.

Also, little known fact : Goku's first voice actor in English dub was a female

Thanks, MO, for putting Gohan's shitty new voice back in my head from reminding me of Kai.

Get the fudge out of here, Gohan

Toei Animation has been granted 50 million yen (~$636,000) as part of the non-profit organization UNIJAPAN’s “Co-production Certification Program” to help fund the upcoming Dragon Ball Z movie due out in Japan on 30 March 2013. The program was developed by the Japanese government’s Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI), and other affiliated organizations, to support the international endeavors of Japanese filmmakers. Of the four films awarded funding support, the 2013 Dragon Ball Z movie was the only animated film to receive such an honor due to its “enduring international popularity” and its production collaboration with the U.S. company Fox.

So, is it time to start thinking about international releases now?