Interesting Jade glitch

Flagg

I don't know if there is an official "glitch" thread or if this should go in the Jade thread but I found a interesting glitch with Jade that I guess would have some small advantages in online play.

If you corner someone with Jade, and connect F1 into 2 into XRay, Jade seems to go into the back of the background, and finish the attack toward the viewer, you'll see what I mean when you perform this. She will also end the combo facing the viewer, rather than the character. This also leaves her standing right next to the character rather than away as is usually the case with her XRay, which I guess means you can apply instant pressure, or dash over, keeping them in the corner.

I just tried that. She does stand right to the character instead of the usual far away but I didn't see anything about facing the viewer.

I just got it to do the same thing doing 3,4,2 and catching the opponent while he/she falls. Stopped it right next to her.

I had a similar thing happen with nightwolf just do his enhanced axe swing then fp, fp then do his xray then same thing will happen like jade