Got the MK9 Action Figures

Shirayuki Mizore

They are pretty darn cool! I didn't get Raiden cause not only do I hate him but he looks awful. I got Scorpion who is okay and Sub-Zero who I despise. Sub-Zero looks great except for his ice sword. It looks like a blue dildo. Scorpion was done well too and his weapons are cool but you don't get his whole spear you only get the tip. Now what good is that? I was going to get Johnny too but I guess they pulled him or something because he isn't even on any of the boxes. Scorpion comes with his two swords too and you can put them on his back. Pretty cool.

Update: You cannot get their weapons in their hands if your life depended on it

scorptoy.jpg
a_sub_zero_a.jpg

Last edited:
I got them too dude! They are so freaking awesome. The detail is insane and so is the articulation. The swords are really hard to put in, your definentally on the money there. I need to order Johnny Cage but he is out of stock. Which I think is pretty krazy. Raiden, I kould kare less but since Scorpion and Sub-Zero are so good I believe that he will be good too.

I don't get it? Why can't Midway/NRS get their action figures made by Todd McFarland or Necca? They would be so much better and actually worth 15 bucks. These I might pay 6... Might.

does the box say who are going to be released next?

I want to get Smoke, Noob, Cyrax, and Sektor.

How do the actual figures look compared to the protos? I put my order in at BBTS and wont get mine in till late next week.

Could you guys take some pictures of your figures? I'd like to see how the final product turned out, compared to the promo images.

Here ya go buddy just click each one to view. Don't know why they aren't showing up

Ugh, looking at the pics Jazwares still didn't fix the straps on Scorpion's arms. Pure lazyness on their part! I also looks like there is no bicep articulation like the previous MK figures. I am now much less enthusiastic about getting these :( Thanks for sharing those pic though ER! Rep for you!

Ugh, looking at the pics Jazwares still didn't fix the straps on Scorpion's arms. Pure lazyness on their part! I also looks like there is no bicep articulation like the previous MK figures. I am now much less enthusiastic about getting these :( Thanks for sharing those pic though ER! Rep for you!

Why thank you! They're ok lol you won't be too disappointed :D