Official Noob-Smoke Discussion ~ ALL Noob-Smoke Related Posts GO HERE!

Maharishi

When do you think the trailer will be released for the Noob and Smoke
MKII Costumes and Compatibility Pack?
And who do you think they'll be fighting?
(this will determine who gets the next batch of retro makeovers)

MKI MKII Comparison

5421ecfe.jpg

Noob

51b09f00.jpg

563447dc.jpg

Smoke

d2640a9c.jpg

634c7998.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Noob-Smoke Klassic Costume Trailer (Speculation Discussion)

Looking forward to it so we can squash the MK1 or MK2 arguments. They've got to be MK2.

Honestly if you want to get technical...Noobs outfit is from UMK3 because in MK2 he was strictly a shadow but in UMK3 he actually has some definition and MK3 styled ninja attire, however it does look very similar to smoke's MK2...Smoke's outfit looks exactly like his MK2 costume with the exception of the mask which is the UMK3 version...the ninjas masks all looked rounded in 1 n 2 and in 3 they look more defined. Either way these are my two guys since MK6 so the fact that they're content is being released together makes me not be able to wait! Is it official yet if they're going to say "MK2" outfits upon selecting the costume?

Noob stopped being a shadow in MKT.

Also they detailed it because a pure black costume would look lame.

They are MK2.

Why need a trailer? we already know it'll just be colour swaped copies of the classic costumes that are out now wit thei own moves. I'd rather a trailer for Rain cme out soon

Why need a trailer? we already know it'll just be colour swaped copies of the classic costumes that are out now wit thei own moves. I'd rather a trailer for Rain cme out soon

Thus far they've shown a distinct order to their DLC video releases. They'll more than likely release a video for Noob/Smoke costumes before they release a trailer for Rain. Plus, there was a pretty long-winded debate about whether or not the costumes are MKI or MKII.

i dont see why they wouldnt be mk2. make them models then not use you would have to be a complete idiot to do that.

i dont see why they wouldnt be mk2. make them models then not use you would have to be a complete idiot to do that.

Seems that way to me as well, but the debate still occurred and opinions still differ lol.

well the trailer should be here tomorrow probably and i was thinking classic mk2 skarlet outfit and Rain Umk3 so then all the palette swapped ninjas,females and cyborgs all have classic outfits, but if they are sticking to the pattern that would mean they show rain in this trailer before the actual trailer for rain, which i doubt would happen.

Damn, I failed lol

Well I dunno if they would realese it on weekend, and then 4th of July... I dunno...

Damn, I failed lol

Well I dunno if they would realese it on weekend, and then 4th of July... I dunno...

I think the weekend's a great time to release a trailer. More people are done with work/classes and thus it'll get more views in less days. 4th of July does mean a lot of people are doing family things, but a lot of people have four day weekends and that gives them a lot of time to check the internet once or twice.

I have a feeling the trailer will be out this weekend, most likely saturday.
I think there really is no debate on which costumes they'll have, their renders that
appear on the 360 dashboard are clearly mk2. As for who they will be fighting,
I think it'll be Sub-Zero and Smoke, MK3 costumes anyone?
Then again mk3 smoke might be saved as a new dlc character (robot smoke I mean)