Favorite Ninja:

Iain Dyce

Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Rain, Noob Saibot, Chameleon, Sektor, Cyrax, Smoke who is your favorite?

mine is either Rain or Smoke

Scorpion, because he is the only one in the group that is actually a ninja.

But pretending they are all ninjas then I would go Sub-Zero. Then Ermac, Smoke, Scorpion, Rain, Reptile, Chameleon, Noob, Hydro, Tremor, Cyrax, Cyber Sub-Zero and Sektor in that order.

Female wise-Kitana. Then Jade, Frost, Mileena, Khameleon, Tanya, and Skarlet in that order. (Don't think I left any out.)

Ermac Rulez! I'm an Ermac fanboy myself: I like his color scheme, costume, powers and story. However, Sub-zero and Scorpion are a solid tie for second;they're too iconic.

First and foremost, I love being the female ninjas (with the Edenians being my top characters). For the male ninja, I'll have to say Scorpion because he has nice weapons and is easy to play as in MK9.

first and foremost sektor, smoke and cyrax ARE ninjas because they were all lin kuei like sub zero they are "cyber ninjas" but still ninjas and in smoke's case he's also some odd smoke creature as well. but if u want to get really technical NONE of them are ninjas: scorpion WAS but is now a spectre, sub-zero considers himself a warrrior not a ninja lin kuei hate being reffered to as ninjas, reptile is just a saurian in the form of a ninja, ermac is just souls in the form of a ninja, rain is a half god, noob is a wraith and chameloen is the same as reptile so far as we can tell.

Rain :D I love all of them but Rain's my absolute favorite. from the females, probably a draw between Jade/Kitana

Male:
1.Chameleon
2.Sub-zero
3.Smoke

Female:
1.Mileena (I say Kitana is a princess not a Ninja)
2.Skarlet
3.Khameleon (Jade is a assasian)