Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Jason Voorhees in MK9?

It would be sick to have jason in a fighting game.Im really hoping for a predator for dlc it would be easy for them to take his moves from the movies and he could skin them and then rip out their spine for a fatality.He could have moves like shoulder cannon shot,net,those wicked disc things he throws,invisibility,and some kind of spear move.I think he would be great dlc any thoughts?

Predator actually makes a lot more sense than Jason.

If you're going to have Predator in MK, then you have to have an Alien. Serious, how motherloving awesome would that be?

First off, he would not work as a 360 exclusive because he is not part of any X-box franchise.

Secondly, no. I hate the idea of tie-in characters.

heres what would happen if anyone versed jason in MK. The character would look around paranoid and it would move to a shot of a big retarded guy standing in a dark corner that looks like he's bored when he kills people.
plus jason is a movie guy, thats like if i wanted neo from the matrix in it. it doesnt work

heres what would happen if anyone versed jason in MK. The character would look around paranoid and it would move to a shot of a big retarded guy standing in a dark corner that looks like he's bored when he kills people.
plus jason is a movie guy, thats like if i wanted neo from the matrix in it. it doesnt work

Jason was killed by a little girl with psychic powers, and corey feldman.

While I'd love to see a sandbox game featuring jason (or my favorite Michael Myers before Zombie got his hands on him) these kinds of characters wouldn't fit, they move slowly and don't do any kinds of fighting, they just grab, rip, cut and smash they don't jump and kick or anything like that.

As far as Jason not fitting in as much as Kratos, I have to say Kratos does not fit in at all either, if just being violent is all you need to fit into MK than 80% of video game characters could fit in this game.

Friday 13th has always been associated with bad luck... It does'nt look like anythings changed