Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Tremor for dlc

Sweeet a brown ninja with absolutely no story. Make it happen NRS

Uhm someone with Rain as their avatar shouldn't talk about story. :/

Anyway, I would love to see Tremor in an MK game that isn't Special Forces... Just not MK9. The roster is big enough. I'd love to see him in a sequel, though.

Obviously he would need to be fleshed out, but still. I'm pro Tremor.

Hell, I'm pro most characters if they're given a good design and decent story. Some of you know that I despise Sareena and Kira... But if they give them a huge makeover (both physically and story-wise), I'd be down for another go with them.

Uhm someone with Rain as their avatar shouldn't talk about story. :/

For not being featured in very many games and being a very minor character, Rain actually has quite a decent story. I don't know what you are talking about

Is Tremor even a real character??? What game was he in??? I have been playing MK since it first hit the arcades, and I have never fought or played as, or even seen Tremor!! Who the hell is he????

Is Tremor even a real character??? What game was he in??? I have been playing MK since it first hit the arcades, and I have never fought or played as, or even seen Tremor!! Who the hell is he????

it has been mentioned million times in this thread...just run through few pages...

He was in a spin-off game.

For not being featured in very many games and being a very minor character, Rain actually has quite a decent story. I don't know what you are talking about
No, he has a good base for a story... But that's about it.

Tremor was supposed to be in MKT but was scrapped in favor of Rain (Big mistake on their part)

I would want rain before tremor for DLC but still would like to see him in MK9.

As Ricohet mentioned, he was in another spin-off MK game (MK: Special Forces)
It came out shortly after MK Trilogy (which he was supposed to be in).

For those people who don't want another ninja or robot, you don't need to download them.
They will have to be DLC.

What would Tremors moveset be, anyway? So, he has power over rocks and stuff, I know that, but what about earthquakes, sand, mud and clay; too?

What would Tremors moveset be, anyway? So, he has power over rocks and stuff, I know that, but what about earthquakes, sand, mud and clay; too?

He stomps the ground and a rock formation shoots up under the opponent, this would be his pop up attack.

his "escape" move could be like Sub-Zero's in MK vs DCU where he falls back into the ice (now the ground or a rock or something since its Tremor) and pop up on the other side

I'm kinda with Ricochet on this one. I won't really lose sleep if he isn't in MK9, but they deffinetly need to throw him into a future title.

I think he would be good for DLC, i mean a lot of people would download him,

MK Special Forces Intro for PSX - Tremor is dope, in MK MUGEN he has a MK1, MKII, MK3 (MK3 sub-zero edit), UMK3, there is even a Cyber Ninja ver. So yeah, The fans like ninjas I guess, I personally would rather have No Face. BTW, Tremor looks yellow to me!

Why doesn't Wu Lae get any love? Isn't he the "white" ninja?
Wu_Lae.jpg

Last edited:
mk9 dlc female candidate (no spoiler)

since a lot of ppl are giving future dlc request for characters, i think 3 or 4 more females wouldnt hurt to include since there is (22 males and 6-7 females). my vote would be for nariko, since team ninja dont have any plans in having a sequel to heavenly sword cause she dies in the end. it would be cool if netherealms and team ninja make an agreement to have her in mk9.she's both beauty and deadly and just like kratos,she would fit very well.even though she's a ps3 exclusive they should release her dlc for 360 too. let me know ur thoughts
Nariko.jpg