Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Jason Voorhees in MK9?

First off, he would not work as a 360 exclusive because he is not part of any X-box franchise.

^Yep, besides at the OP how did you come up with jason? Why not leather face? He's got a chainsaw? Anyways we definitely need more "NEWS" to start flowing around this site like, seriously.

**Ch...ch...ch...ch.......no...no...no...no...**

LMAO

I love the F13 movies, and used to play Terrordrome as well, but I would never want to see Jason in MK. The two are so far removed that there's no way it could work.
What I'd love to see though, and I've brought it up once before, is a game like Terrordrome made into a proper fighter. That would be awesome, but unfortunately something no company would ever make.

LMAO

I love the F13 movies, and used to play Terrordrome as well, but I would never want to see Jason in MK. The two are so far removed that there's no way it could work.
What I'd love to see though, and I've brought it up once before, is a game like Terrordrome made into a proper fighter. That would be awesome, but unfortunately something no company would ever make.

That was my thought, too, about Jason. A proper Terrordrome-like fighter would be cool, but I don't think it would do extremely well, due to a risky venture (how many horror-based video games really did well?) and also with the way people are just looking for a "violent" scapegoat to blame for today's troubled youth.

BTW, I hadn't heard to much about Terrordrome to this point, and thought it had something to do with Cobra vs G.I. Joe! LOL!

Last edited:
DLC arena idea: Sky temple

Just like Shao kahn, Goro and Shang Tsung have an arena where they sit on their throne and watch, We should have an Arena where RAIDEN sits on a throne and watches the fight :p

What better arena for raiden than his own sky temple from MK:D!!

Skytemple_Indra_Raiden_Mortal_Kombat_Arena.jpg

good idea?? I think so ^^

Re: DLC arena idea: Sky temple

I don't think it would make much sense to have him just sitting there on the top of a temple, so how about if he was hovering in the background and once in a while calls on a bit of lightning? Either way, it'd be a cool arena to bring back.

Re: DLC arena idea: Sky temple

I've wanted one like this for a while too but I'd want it to rain on the fighters and have lightning flashing and thunder rolling a lot during the fight. One thing though they need better thunder sound effects, the stuff they have in the game now sounds awful and that's too bad because the rest of the sounds are great.

Hidden Klassic fighters selectable/as future DLC

I've been playing MK 2011 since it came out, and i gotta say, I think it may have toppled MK II as my favorite MK, never thought I'd say that but the game exceeds all my expectations, now for the "Klassic" hidden fighters such as Klassic Reptile, Klassic Smoke, Klassic Noob, is anyone else intersted in seeing them as possible DLC in the future to make them playable, I sure am, I've always wanted to use Reptile with the classic Sub/Scorpion moveset, and also Klassic Smoke and Noob would be awesome as well. I'm pretty sure the Klassic Sub/Scorp/Reptile skins/fatalities will be among the 1st DLC packs out, but I'd really like to see these other Klassic ninjas become playable as well, moreso than the bosses ( I was never a fan of playing as bosses)perhaps in the 2nd round of DLC packs, is anyone else interested or find it likely?

Re: Hidden Klassic fighters selectable/as future DLC

interested yes. but i find it unlikely. there wouldnt be much use for scorpion and sub-zero if the dude has spears and ice xD

Re: Hidden Klassic fighters selectable/as future DLC

interested yes. but i find it unlikely. there wouldnt be much use for scorpion and sub-zero if the dude has spears and ice xD

good point, but from the footage I saw of Klassic Reptile thats all he has,he pretty much has a freeze,spear& slide, he does'nt have all their moves, like the leleport,Hellfire,Ice clone/ground freeze,I could be wrong,I'm still working on getting to him, I'm doing most of my playing in story mode and online. I do see where your coming from on that, I still think it'd be cool, as an old school MK fan, I always wanted to use Sub/Scorp Reptile since MK1-

Do you think we will get "Friendship's" on DLC?

Is anyone else wishing we had "friendship finishers"? This game is incredible and i'm having a blast with it, but i would have preferred friendship's over babalities. Does anyone think that this is something we could potentially see over DLC at some point, or should i not get my hopes up. What are your opinions?

Re: Do you think we will get "Friendship's" on DLC?

I wouldn't mind having friendships back, but I don't think they'll focus on bringing them back as much as they will focus on new characters and balancing the game.

I imagine they will save stuff like friendships or brutalities for a sequel to this game, but we will see.

I feel like they might be holding friendships back as DLC, and if they are, I'll buy them.

i dont think we will get to see friendships in this game. i really hope we would though... but im not willing to pay extra money for them.