Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: mk9 dlc female candidate (no spoiler)

It would never happen sony owns the ip sorry, but it'd be nice since she has similar moves like kratos well it seemed like it from what i played in the demo but i don't think we need more guest characters. Maybe you should of went with some multiplat form games like hmm that girl from RE5?

Last edited:

Doubt it, But like Sabbath said, It would be Nice..I'd like to see more MK Kombinations in the Game :)

I dont think Team Ninja was involved with Heavenly Sword. Also tbh I would rather not see Nariko get ripped apart.

It would never happen sony owns the ip sorry, but it'd be nice since she has similar moves like kratos well it seemed like it from what i played in the demo but i don't think we need more guest characters. Maybe you should of went with some multiplat form games like hmm that girl from RE5?

Sheva? Oh, god, no.....

I think Rayne from BloodRayne would fit in.

bloodrayne-2-20041013053034255_640w.jpg

bloodrayne1.jpg

I'd honestly prefer MK stayed MK... people that like these other characters should just buy the game they are in. I would state my honest opinion about having multiple guest appearances... but I'll keep it to myself. But there should NOT be any other characters/people/aliens from other games/movies/shows. Nothing. MK is MK, not the melting pot of video games.

there should NOT be any other characters/people/aliens from other games/movies/shows. Nothing. MK is MK, not the melting pot of video games.

I wish this was stickied to every single "OMG, how about X in the game?" thread in big flashing neon letters....

Yeah im thinking Nariko n Bloodrayne would be a great fit to the MK Universe but i dont think their developes would be so graceful about see tueir lead ladys getting killed in such a brutal way lile Stig was about Kratos. Those ladies would have bn fine for MKvsDC dlc.
But i do like the idea of having them in their. Rayne could be the new Nitara lol

While we're at it, let's add in Wonder Woman?

Kratos is enough. Not much else fits. If we get a 360 Exclusive, I wouldn't mind Spawn or Deadpool. Spawn just fits for his gruesome story. Deadpool lacks a 4th Wall, makes enough sense. Plus he's simply amazing.

As long as the outsider doesn't have any effect on the rest of the MK charactes' stories (except for in his own contained storyline)... it's cool. Regardless though, I think it should stick to roots. Just MK.

Sheva? Oh, god, no.....

I think Rayne from BloodRayne would fit in.

bloodrayne-2-20041013053034255_640w.jpg

bloodrayne1.jpg

i like the idea but she looks similar 2 kira when she was chained up in the colliseum, nariko sounds great, im all for more females!!!

Rayne isn't from Resident Evil, she's from Bloodrayne, and I agree on adding her. But as far as Nariko, NO!

As far as female characters go, I want Frost.

No what i meant was, that girl from RE5 was the first female character to pop in my head. I was simply telling jade that i would choose her referring to "sheva" being in EVEN tho I've never played RE5 Sorry if i made it confusing.

Rayne isn't from Resident Evil, she's from Bloodrayne, and I agree on adding her. But as far as Nariko, NO!

As far as female characters go, I want Frost.

No, he was referring to his earlier post about Sheva from RE5.

:)

EDIT: nevermind, he beat me to it, lol.

Off the top of my head:

For MK characters:
Li Mei, Frost, Sareena.

For non-MK characters:
The Boss- MGS3 (I know she doesn't fit but meh)
Rayne
Rachel (Ninja Gaiden)
Ayane (Ninja Gaiden Form not DOA form)

Off the top of my head:

For MK characters:
Li Mei, Frost, Sareena.

For non-MK characters:
The Boss- MGS3 (I know she doesn't fit but meh)
Rayne
Rachel (Ninja Gaiden)
Ayane (Ninja Gaiden Form not DOA form)

I'd rather have Hitomi from DOA than Ayane :p

Rayne and Nariko would be cool, but I think I'd rather another MK girl be DLC, preferably Kira

MK girls:
Tanya
Sareena

Other franchises:
That girl from Ninja Gaiden that Ryu has to be saving all the time, her name escapes me
B. Orchid from Killer Instinct because we need a KI character period and I see no reason not to have her besides keeping MK, MK
Ivy from Soul Calibur to basically follow suit with how all the girls look like in this game
Ayame from Tenchu because Tenchu is as violent as MK

No other ideas really