Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Tremor for dlc

I think it would be interesting if Tremor came back into it. But I guess its because I never heard of him until now. He sounds like he has potential, they just need to give him a real story.

I'd take Tremor ANY day over Shinnok and Kenshi.
Save Shinnok and Kenshi for MK 10.

Nobody wants insight into your fantasies, friend. Thanks

th_trollface.png

Uh yeah, Tremor's a pretty cool bro....

Tremor is the last ninja in the MK Universe (because they thought of all the colors already) and we all know MK is nothing with out ninjas he should not be just a forgotten warrior from a bad game. If Ed boon can make Sareena from MK:MSZ playable Then he can at least make tremor playable

If tremor was to be in MK9 He needs to make a Cameo (as a NPC) Like Quan chi did in MK8
or he should do what reptile did in the first 2 games:
*Be a secret character in the Pit to fight
*becomes playable in MK2
iF FANS can become attached to reptile, jade. noob and the other secret characters over the years i dont see why this wouldnt work for tremor

MK9 is strictly for MK Fans only for klassic characters tremor doesnt fit just yet
but him kenshi, frost, MK4 Characters save that for MK10 Like for real

FATALITY

Yeah "hydo" seems like a great character. I deff want him as dlc for mk9

Better to have a small typo then be a pubescent prick for no reason at all.

I hadnt seen that video before, looks like Sub-Zero and Glacius had a love child.

or he should do what reptile did in the first 2 games:
New fan detected

I agree with you though, Smoke will hopefully be on the normal roster, and Noob and Tremor would be nice as hidden characters.
I would also like to see Tremor, Hydro (doubtful) and hopefully the human forms of Sector and Cyrax in any of the Lin Kui ninja's story modes, even if they are only in the cut away scenes or in the background.