Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Sweet Tooth as DLC?

As soon as I saw the topic of this thread I nearly went to cancel my TRMK account.

Seriously, no. No Freddy Krueger, no Ninja Turtles, no Dexter, no Hellboy, no Wolverine, no Pokemon, no Independence Day, no Bill Cosby...enough already.

MK does not need exclusives, period. This is getting ridiculous.

You know who would be cool? The Goody Bandit:

As soon as I saw the topic of this thread I nearly went to cancel my TRMK account.

Seriously, no. No Freddy Krueger, no Ninja Turtles, no Dexter, no Hellboy, no Wolverine, no Pokemon, no Independence Day, no Bill Cosby...enough already.

MK does not need exclusives, period. This is getting ridiculous.

Yes... a person who doesnt like people discussing things on a discussion forum. GENIUS!

No one is forcing you to enter topics and if you have the need to tell people what they should be able to talk about then maybe leaving is best.

Re: fresh new characters please

Oh. My. Where to begin... first off we have plenty of new characters. Cyber Sub Zero, Human Sektor and Cyrax, and a Stryker we can care about.

It's far too late to be even discussing this. It's a retelling of the original story, there's no need for new characters. What good could come from new characters?

What more do you want out of the perfect game? It's like every time I come in here there's a thread complaining about this game. It baffles me.

New characters are the last thing we need right now. I'm crossing my fingers now they don't even put any new characters in the next game. I don't technically consider Skarlett a new character either since she's based off of a sprite error from mk2.
LOL you've totally contradicted yourself within one post.

Oh. My. Where to begin... first off we have plenty of new characters. Cyber Sub Zero, Human Sektor and Cyrax, and a Stryker we can care about.

It's far too late to be even discussing this. It's a retelling of the original story, there's no need for new characters. What good could come from new characters?

What more do you want out of the perfect game? It's like every time I come in here there's a thread complaining about this game. It baffles me.

New characters are the last thing we need right now. I'm crossing my fingers now they don't even put any new characters in the next game. I don't technically consider Skarlett a new character either since she's based off of a sprite error from mk2.

Just because characters werent in the original games doesnt mean that they technically werent around in the original timeline.

A new character would be ok if they implemented them well vs. just adding a new character for the sake of it. The truth is, I like how they did all the characters in the new MK(only don't like Sonya's primary costume and that Kintaro is to similar to Goro). Even characters that I had no love for have become cool and at least add to the game. Examples of characters that I never liked but, now I actually think they make the game cool are Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Nightwolf, and Stryker(who is actually in my top five faves now; up from one of my least favorite).

The MK universe has so many characters in it that all is really needed is a refreshing, even for the worst of the bunch. The only characters that I would say I absolutely don't wanna see are: Kobra, Kira, Dairou, Darious, Mokap, Jarek, Meat, and Chameleon. I would welcome everyone else if done correctly. But, the top five that I really wanna see make a return are: Ashrah, Tanya, Shinnok, Havik, and Hotaru. I think that Khameleon(female) could also really be a cool new character if she had her own original moves and appearance. She could end up teaming with her fellow Saurion, Reptile and became a duo.

Re: Sweet Tooth as DLC?

No one is mixing games or doing another crossover game. These are simply ideas for DLC. No one is doing a Freddy/Jason vs. MK or a Twisted Metal vs. MK.

These are simply add-ons to extend gameplay value for this game.

Considering pretty much all new characters except Kenshi has sucked balls since UMK3 i hope they wont introduce anything new. There are enough characters already

I remember someone mentioning an original clown character. I think that would be pretty cool. Equip him with a butcher knife, big red shoes, big red nose, big red hair. Shit would be awesome, imo.

Other characters I'd like to see: a female cyborg, permanent werewolf animality of Nightwolf

Considering pretty much all new characters except Kenshi has sucked balls since UMK3 i hope they wont introduce anything new. There are enough characters already
That's a bit harsh. I know that it's down to your personal opinion but what about Quan Chi, Tanya, Fujin, Frost & Reiko? Come on you must have a bit of love for at least one of them. :)

That's a bit harsh. I know that it's down to your personal opinion but what about Quan Chi, Tanya, Fujin, Frost & Reiko? Come on you must have a bit of love for at least one of them. :)

Well okey then, i forgot about Quan Chi. : P But for me all the characters from UMK3 and back are nostalgic, timeless characters. Those who came afterwards i dont feel anything for, maybe because i have never really liked any MK fighting game since mk3.
I mean who could forget such a cool character as "Jarek", lol

New characters completely original to the MK storyline and universe are good; having MK bring in guests from other games is a bad idea. That really ruins the franchise for me. I was sad when they partnered with DC for "that" game, and I'm disappointed they used Kratos for this just to get extra buys.

Yeah that game was sad. If they REALLY wanted to crossover universes like that. They should've aimed for Spawn's Universe. I mean... at the very least the game could've kept it's gore.

@OP: I would also like to see some new faces :D. Preferably female, or ninjas. don't mind me that's just my bias selfish desires.