Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Sweet Tooth as DLC?

If there needs to be a Klown, make it Shang Tsung's Fatality.

A Tarkatan man who was put into the Chaos Realm, lost his blades, and came back utterly insane.

Thats a worse idea than having a Gears of War character in MK. So, hell no.

Ryu Hayabusa or NOTHING.

As long as they plan on making more MK characters DLC, it wouldn't really bother me.

Thats a worse idea than having a Gears of War character in MK. So, hell no.

Ryu Hayabusa or NOTHING.

If they were to do 360 exclusive, I'd prefer Ken Ogawa from Ninja Blade over Ryu. I'd like the exclusive character be someone who is exclusive Xbox/Microsoft.

I use PS3 and I'm a huge Sweet Tooth fan, but enough with those exclusive characters. Make something that can be used on any version.
No...

Just no.

I just hope NRS sticks to the MK characters like Skarlet, Rain, Reiko, Tanya, Fujin, Havik and HOPEFULLY Tremor.
I know that Ed Boon flat-out said "No" on twitter, as far as Tremor goes, but I hope that the fans would request him enough where he would atleast consider it.

Last edited:

If they were to do 360 exclusive, I'd prefer Ken Ogawa from Ninja Blade over Ryu. I'd like the exclusive character be someone who is exclusive Xbox/Microsoft.

Yeah, but I don't think he's as popular as Ryu H. Ryu H. just seems like the perfect fit. You can never have too many ninjas! :p

I don't see why you don't think a Gears character wouldn't fit.....

Simple, I just don't like the idea of having characters from a 3rd-person-shooter in a fighting game.

Agreed with what Zephna said, no exclusive characters are fine by me if no one makes the cut.

fresh new characters please

With everyone asking to bring in him/her as DLC or cross over wish lists, there really is no talk about the lack of any new characters. I prefer new characters, just one. Not an alternate version (cyber/human) of an existing character. Preferably not a copy cat (no Thundress, the girl Raiden clone or the like...) But a completely new character. Pretty much all games introduces at least a couple new faces every game. Even though I haven't played the last few MK, so any of those characters are technically new to me, I still would like to see 1 new character for this version.

Am I the only one wanting fresh new faces in the game?

Re: fresh new characters please

I think the mk universe has enough characters as it is and we are already getting Skarlett who is 100% brand new.

With how well they presented each character in this game (even Stryker was cool) I'm confident NR can come up with a fresh face for the series. I'm all for SOME of the characters from the 3d erra being put in as dlc like Kenshi, but I would really like to see a whole new character.

Like BeyondSpectrality said, Skarlet will be brand new. Really looking forward to her. But I'd like to see how she turns out before wanting more new characters.

New characters are good, but let's not have MK being in guests; that really ruins the franchise for me. I was sad when they partnered with DC for "that" game, and I'm disappointed they used Kratos for this just to get extra buys.