Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Do you think we will get "Friendship's" on DLC?

I'm sure things like this will be dlc, NRS knows how much money they can make releasing these through dlc and people will buy them up like crazy I know I will

It sounds like some people also believe that friendships/brutalities are already on the disk and that they are currently "locked". Therefore we will not even be able to discover them until we get an update patch that "unlocks" them.

However, I'm not sure that this is the case considering I have already unlocked the trophy that requires you to perform each type of "-ality"

Friendships are okay. If they make Brutalities look not like a generic Ultra combo.. Cool. But I really want Hara Kiris back!
I loved taking the spoils from the victor if my fingers were faster..

If friendships are in the game, I don't think they will be DLC, I think they are just hidden.

It sounds like some people also believe that friendships/brutalities are already on the disk and that they are currently "locked". Therefore we will not even be able to discover them until we get an update patch that "unlocks" them.

However, I'm not sure that this is the case considering I have already unlocked the trophy that requires you to perform each type of "-ality"

Friendships aren't an -ality, though, so they can still be in it.

I hope they have friendships as DLC. Though it's ******** that there's a chance we'd have to pay for them rather than them being in the game already...

Spoiler:
If they're not already in the game...

If friendships are in the game, I don't think they will be DLC, I think they are just hidden.

Friendships aren't an -ality, though, so they can still be in it.

Good point...I should have been able to figure that out myself. Ha!

Friendships would be epic. I'd gladly pay for that dlc!

Some of the babalities i have seen are damn funny (Sub slipping on frozen pee...lulz)...I would have taken friendships over them any day though.

Not big on dlc...but i will prob drop cas on anything they release for this game.

Yeah, I would have preferred Friendships over babalities. Like fatalities are like a 'yeah I won!' message, Brutalities are like a 'f**k you!' message, friendships are like literally 'lets be friends' I feel like it would have a positive effect on the online community because if someone gave you a good fight you could do a friendship (And then maybe friend them XD), but babalities mean different things to people, some people find them insulting, and some just do them because they are cute, it's a mixed message.
'

Cool DLC ideas.

I just thought it would be cool to come up with some ideas for DLC like small details or accessories for like holidays. I think it would be awesome to get santa hats on the fighters for Christmas or like pumpkins for Halloween. That would be so awesome to see in the game for me at least.

Perhaps raiden would have a friendship involving some sort of deloren to go with the time travel theme

They should have nude-alities....I mean the girls are practically naked anyways...I just refuse to play anyone who wants to fight me as JAX or say, KABAL...EWWW LOL