Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Does anyone think?

Exactly =D

-Kira :love:
-I wouldn't mind Sareena at all
-Jataaka sounds familiar
-Never heard of kia

lol i LOVE kira also lol i mis Li Mei allot thugh but Nitara the most.

Kia is one of the sub-bosses in the Pyramid of Shinnok in the game Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero and also a member of the Brotherhood of Shadows. She is one of three assassins serving under Quan Chi and Shinnok, along with Sareena and Jataaka. They each protected a crystal which, when combined together, allowed access to a teleportation device that sent the elder Sub-Zero to Quan Chi's throne room. Judging from Sareena's story, she also may be a demon from the Netherrealm using Quan Chi's magic to sustain her attractive human form.[1] Kia fights using razor-sharp boomerang blades. She was defeated by the elder Sub-Zero.

Kia was portrayed in MKM:SZ by Kerri Hoskins, who also played Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat 3.

Along with Sareena and Jataaka, she makes a reappearance in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon's Konquest mode, still serving Quan Chi. Together they battle Taven in the Red Dragon's lair, but are defeated

Um how's that girl with dark skin and a purple skirt?
I thought it was Li Mei, but from what I heard it's not!

You know why,

because his sister's named Tanya Boon....
At least that's what I remember anyways.

EDIT: I reposted this

itd be nice if she was Khameleon lol

Well during the MK1 period in story mode a grey palette swap classic female ninja is in the background...

correct!!!! :D after MK10 itd be nice if they created the ultimate villan who is in MK series check it out! lucifer!! No explanation has ever been given as to Lucifer's origins or how he became the ruler of the Netherrealm. However, he held this position at the time of Shinnok's defeat by Raiden and the Elder Gods and his subsequent banishment to the Netherrealm. Lucifer was responsible for the constant torture Shinnok suffered for millennia. Shinnok remained at his mercy until meeting and allying himself with the sorcerer Quan Chi. Together they were able to overthrow Lucifer, and Shinnok was installed as the Netherrealm's new ruler http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Lucifer but i still want baphomet An Elder Demon from the Netherrealm, Baphomet was one of the many characters alongside his race of fellow Elder Demons who didn't make the final cut in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.
The Baphomet sketch was an unlockable in in koffin BG and costs 217 Sapphire Koins within the Krypt of Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Baphomet

granted i do hope for Khameleon as future MK9 dlc. but itd be nice if they finished Belokk : / and gave us Kira & Nitara!!!

correct!!!! :D after MK10 itd be nice if they created the ultimate villan who is in MK series check it out! lucifer!! No explanation has ever been given as to Lucifer's origins or how he became the ruler of the Netherrealm. However, he held this position at the time of Shinnok's defeat by Raiden and the Elder Gods and his subsequent banishment to the Netherrealm. Lucifer was responsible for the constant torture Shinnok suffered for millennia. Shinnok remained at his mercy until meeting and allying himself with the sorcerer Quan Chi. Together they were able to overthrow Lucifer, and Shinnok was installed as the Netherrealm's new ruler http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Lucifer but i still want baphomet An Elder Demon from the Netherrealm, Baphomet was one of the many characters alongside his race of fellow Elder Demons who didn't make the final cut in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.
The Baphomet sketch was an unlockable in in koffin BG and costs 217 Sapphire Koins within the Krypt of Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Baphomet

granted i do hope for Khameleon as future MK9 dlc. but itd be nice if they finished Belokk : / and gave us Kira & Nitara!!!
Wow, you essentially just found out my future fanfic plot which I managed to keep secret for a while. Good Job! However there will be a small twist to how I would bring about Lucifer's story. :p

And yea, perhaps they should delve into lucifer's origins more in the future mks.

Wow, you essentially just found out my future fanfic plot which I managed to keep secret for a while. Good Job! However there will be a small twist to how I would bring about Lucifer's story. :p

And yea, perhaps they should delve into lucifer's origins more in the future mks.
lol!!! i agree I agree i not only agree i demand!! XD they could do ALLOT more with MK if they chose. so do I get a cookie sense i came to your dark side? O_O

I would want:

Chameleon (also K)
Tremor
Ashrah (I alwaysed liked her)
Reiko
Hydro
MEAT
Aqua
ive waited so long for hydro to appear in MK, i have a feeling if we get him itll be a cyborg though. aqua would be a lovely twist to add too. reiko im almost positive we will get going off easter eggs turning into MK charecters, and i would LOVE to be meat with the graphics we have now. same with drahmin and havik & nitara and blaze. and as for ashrah she is one of my favorite females also and i do think she should be in MK9 though if they made her im highly curious what all theyd do to her for MK9 looks and move wise and story wise.

ive waited so long for hydro to appear in MK, i have a feeling if we get him itll be a cyborg though. aqua would be a lovely twist to add too. reiko im almost positive we will get going off easter eggs turning into MK charecters, and i would LOVE to be meat with the graphics we have now. same with drahmin and havik & nitara and blaze. and as for ashrah she is one of my favorite females also and i do think she should be in MK9 though if they made her im highly curious what all theyd do to her for MK9 looks and move wise and story wise.

Yea..
Aqua..
Rain...
Hydro...

SO MUCH WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S ZEBRON! ZEBRON! ZEBRON!

Last edited:
No way!! Really? =D

that makes 5 of us that want her lol

I think Tanya, Motaro, Bo Rai Cho, Havik, and Reiko are a possibility. Deagon, Frost, Sareena unlikely, at least that's what I hope.

1 of 4 :wink:

im curious why do you think Bo Raicho & Havik are a possiblity as well us getting to play as Motaro eventually? id love it if it came true though.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 out of 6 :D

lol i just want ZEBRON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been meaning to ask you, how do you think Zerbon would fit into MK9 and what would you as far as game play. story, costume, and fatality?

Ive been meaning to ask you, how do you think Zerbon would fit into MK9 and what would you as far as game play. story, costume, and fatality?

i mean in all honesty..if they made him with todays graphics and designs they could make him look Fing demonic and bad azz as hell!!. i just wish theyd make Baphomet and Belokk real charecters already :/

Last edited by a moderator:

No way!! Really? =D

Yes Bro. Seriously. :)

im curious why do you think Bo Raicho & Havik are a possiblity as well us getting to play as Motaro eventually? id love it if it came true though.

Well in Noob's ending Havik has a new costume that he never had before, and so does Bo Rai Cho in Shang Tsung's ending. Pure speculation of course. I don't think Motaro would be playable. But they could easily make him into a boss. In MK3 special moves couldn't hurt him. In this MK they could do the same make him invulnerable to specials, and X Rays. Take out the shield that Goro, Kintaro, and Shao Kahn have that way Motaro could be balanced.

Last edited:

Yes Bro. Seriously. :)

Well in Noob's ending Havik has a new costume that he never had before, and so does Bo Rai Cho in Shang Tsung's ending. Pure speculation of course. I don't think Motaro would be playable. But they could easily make him into a boss. In MK3 special moves couldn't hurt him. In this MK they could do the same make him invulnerable specials, and X Rays. Take out the shield that Goro, Kintaro, and Shao Kahn have that way Motaro could be balanced.

Ah i see so youre theory for them is the same as mine wit hthe fujin being in a ending as well as seeing they lready made motaro a pallet in the game so it all could be sense they in way showed it could be done if done correctly. i always took motaro being in it as a hint to them saying we finally succeeded in making him now we're gonna make you wait to see him in future dlc. lol. true on havik and master bo raicho, even the way they said MASTER BO RAICHO in the game was odd as if they were telling you with out saying it that he would be in it you know? i still hope we get Reiko sense hes seen fighting in a back ground against Daegon. though in story mode as was said earlier Khameleon makes a appearance in a grey pallet costume from the old mk outfits like she used to have. so idk. im just hoping the endings arent sneak peaks of MK10 charecter listings. you know? id dearly love to play as Boraicho, fujin and havik in mk9. and face motaro

Ah i see so youre theory for them is the same as mine wit hthe fujin being in a ending as well as seeing they lready made motaro a pallet in the game so it all could be sense they in way showed it could be done if done correctly. i always took motaro being in it as a hint to them saying we finally succeeded in making him now we're gonna make you wait to see him in future dlc. lol. true on havik and master bo raicho, even the way they said MASTER BO RAICHO in the game was odd as if they were telling you with out saying it that he would be in it you know? i still hope we get Reiko sense hes seen fighting in a back ground against Daegon. though in story mode as was said earlier Khameleon makes a appearance in a grey pallet costume from the old mk outfits like she used to have. so idk. im just hoping the endings arent sneak peaks of MK10 charecter listings. you know? id dearly love to play as Boraicho, fujin and havik in mk9. and face motaro

Exactly. I want them as DLC right now, but, if I have to wait for MK10, I guess i'll wait :???:. I'm not sure about Khameleon, Ed Boon confirmed way back that Chameleon would not appear an any MK games, so maybe the same goes for Khameleon.

Exactly. I want them as DLC right now, but, if I have to wait for MK10, I guess i'll wait :???:. I'm not sure about Khameleon, Ed Boon confirmed way back that Chameleon would not appear an any MK games, so maybe the same goes for Khameleon.

yeah but he also at one time said no rain then rain appeared. which in a way gives them time away from the constant bother of him from fans so they can work on him. but i do remember when he said Chameleon made his last appearance in MKArmageddon and that he has sense been permanetly discontoniued as a further MK charecter for future games and i thinl they labeled him a failed project or somthing. but they could so do SOOOO much if they brought him back and her with todays graphics and designing even a NEW look or somthing. i also really want tremor but i understand the whole earth element would be a pain in the butt to figure out how to use. though i do hope we get Fujin, didnt u notice on youtube in the kratos ending fujin's outfit resembled MKdeadlyAlliance elder kung lao's outfit?

yeah but he also at one time said no rain then rain appeared. which in a way gives them time away from the constant bother of him from fans so they can work on him. but i do remember when he said Chameleon made his last appearance in MKArmageddon and that he has sense been permanetly discontoniued as a further MK charecter for future games and i thinl they labeled him a failed project or somthing. but they could so do SOOOO much if they brought him back and her with todays graphics and designing even a NEW look or somthing. i also really want tremor but i understand the whole earth element would be a pain in the butt to figure out how to use. though i do hope we get Fujin, didnt u notice on youtube in the kratos ending fujin's outfit resembled MKdeadlyAlliance elder kung lao's outfit?

You do have a point on Rain. So that's why Fujin outfit was familiar. They could do a lot with Chameleon, make him his own character, different moves, different personality, etc. Even though I do want an earth character, ninja or non-ninja, i'm not sure about Tremor. Never really liked him to tell you the truth. :???:

You do have a point on Rain. So that's why Fujin outfit was familiar. They could do a lot with Chameleon, make him his own character, different moves, different personality, etc. Even though I do want an earth character, ninja or non-ninja, i'm not sure about Tremor. Never really liked him to tell you the truth. :???:

ya and sense they said it was going to be MK1 - UMK3 im asuming we may get Khameleon in some form or anther, and yea thats exactly why his outfit looked familiar its just been edited a little bit. and ya Chameleon has ALLOT of possibilities, and if that leak on them killing off a bunch of mk charecters and making a bunch of new ones was true we could end up with a whole bunch of new ninjas, creatures ect in cluding a earth warrior. i hated BOSS tremor but liked the idea of the orange ninja tremor b4 he was named Ermac. but its odd they keep going up to MKDeadly Alliance isnt it? im hoping we get Baphomet out of MKDA, Mavado, & nitara if not even a elder zub and lao outfit as dlc. i mean we got kenshi from mk Deadly Alliance and there is a voice leak in MK9 story mode where they leaked next match Havik vs Kenshi in shao kahns voice. so idk. but boon also said no mavado as he said this mk will only feature mk1 - umk3 charecters and already we have kenshi, frost in background, tanya background, appearances by fujin, havik, bo raicho, back ground deagon and reiko ect meat shinnok even a shown image of him talking, and boon said all easter eggs would become playable once if i remember correctly so : D i hope he was being serious, because someone said somthing that they made easter eggs? to save pallets they can later work with ect or somthing like that to make the other charecters and just saved them and their info there in little forms or files or whatever, id have to reread whatever i read if i can find it but it was WAY back right before MK was released during the whole can you find all the easter eggs in MK9? thing everyone was obsessed with. granted i hope we get NORMAL blaze also with fatalitys. theres about 10 or more charecters they could fit into this game if they wanted and give them endings leaving off into MK10 that wouldnt hurt or really effect MK9 as much as it would have effects upon MK10 like scarlet may have ect rain ect

Re: What fatalitys do you hope make DLC & who all do you want to have new DLC fatalit

i also think we should just get all fatalitys ect threw mk1 - umk3

This x1000. I want a total remake of 1-UMK3 with Friendships,Brutalities,Animalities and I'd even throw in Hara Kiri;s but only let the winner do them so they can humiliate them. I think NRS and WB have a chance to make a s**tload of money on this game with DLC.