Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Do you think we will get "Friendship's" on DLC?

I would love to see brutalities too. I would pick those up in a heartbeat. I would have to imagine that NRS knows how much money making potential this game has for DLC.

this shouldve been in spoilers.

on topic: im absolutely positive that NRS will throw friendships as DLC, i hope kitana gets her cake back :D

mk20722.png

I do feel like there is A LOT more of this game we dont know about (Hidden Fatalities, Brutalities, Friendships) but they are currently locked on the disk and NRS will unlock them when they feel like it. I find it really suspect that they would put Babalities in the game not Friendships. But if the Friendships are as awesome as the Babalities then im all for it

I will do ANYTHING to get friendships.

I'd be happy to see them in there as DLC. Hell yeah.

Cyrax dancing again would be badass.

I'd be happy to see them in there as DLC. Hell yeah.

Cyrax dancing again would be badass.

What about Tag Team friendships too? The disco ball would drop and Liu Kang and Cyrax could have a dance off. Oh, the possibilities.

If they're not in the game, which it looks like they aren't, then yes, definitely, along with animalities.

i was thinking of how cool it would be 2 have an edenian stage. just a beautiful, bright, tranquil place. i would love it if it had water like the island stage from MKvsDC, that was awesome. here's some pictures 2 help understand my ideas.

Paradise-Found.jpg

paradise.jpg

Grand_Palace_of_Edenia.jpg

Kingdom_of_Edenia.jpg

Re: Edenian Stage Ideas for DLC

I would like to see a stage that switches between a pre-invasion Edenian realm and during the turmoil and destruction, like the screen could flash in and out of time periods.

Isn't The Desert, Edenia after it's fall by Shao Kahn's invasion? Considering the settling, the statue in the background, and
Spoiler:
the fact Queen Sindel is buried there in story mode.
you would certainly believe so, at least.

Deception stage was called ying yang Island and is unrelated it show a cruise ship and then in outworld the nethership... I hope this Arena makes it in for fun. also you can feed your opponent to the pirahnas

Yes I would like to see the Grand Palace of Edenia Rendered perhaps fighting on a bridge with waterfalls and the grand palace in the background... Theres an image on the background of it on challenge tower I think when you get to challenge 50... Looks well good

i was thinking of how cool it would be 2 have an edenian stage. just a beautiful, bright, tranquil place. i would love it if it had water like the island stage from MKvsDC, that was awesome. here's some pictures 2 help understand my ideas.

I just can't help but think that your a little princess who wants unicorns and fairy's with butterfly's and rainbows in the background.... Which would be freaking awesome :D

So an overly happy stage? I suppose that may work, it did in the dead or alive fighting games. Although I can't help it would feel out of place in Mortal Kombat.

I do like ERRMCRO's idea though, of a stage that flashes betwen pre-invasion and post-invasion.

I feel more stages should 'interact' with the character more, such as on the subway stage when all the paper gets blown in front of the screen.

Also the Wu Shi training grounds ( not sure about the spelling ) But Kung Lao and Lui Kang were trained there

These pics are so pretty, OutworldGoddess! I always wanted to see a beautiful stage in Edenia.

Isn't The Desert, Edenia after it's fall by Shao Kahn's invasion? Considering the settling, the statue in the background, and
Spoiler:
the fact Queen Sindel is buried there in story mode.
you would certainly believe so, at least.

But she died in Earthrealm, even her bio says so. But still, the Sindel statue leads me to believe the stage is in Edenia. I'm confused about this, I don't know if the Desert stage is in Earthrealm or Edenia.