Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Any Ideas When The Next 4 DLC Charecters will be & who do you hope for next 4?

If they do end up putting in Kintaro, Goro, Shao Kahn ect as playables they better make it where you ither can only be 1 in tag team or not tag team allowed bc if theyre powerd up as hell it would suck ass fighting 2 people as them on one team while having a normal team on the other. ppl would abuse it badly but in the event they do become playable i hope they give Motaro or Montaro how ever its spelled in a full body form.

Re: Any Ideas When The Next 4 DLC Charecters will be & who do you hope for next 4?

Any DLC character would be good if it is not a lame guest (Jason, Ash) or Tanya/Frost/Kira.

I'm hoping for Chameleon and Cyber-Smoke.

I'm hoping for Chameleon and Cyber-Smoke.

boon said they permanetly cancled chameleon but if he was joking and i hope he was, and they do add him i hope they add the female one as well. khameleon or whatever.

Honestly, I don't see the point of adding another cyborg. Robo-Smoke was a Scorpion copy anyways.

Okay so a question or a few about if they do make DLC bosses playable

okay allot of my friends, fellow xbox gamers ect, and people ive talked too seem to want Boss charecters for DLC.....

so i have a few questions about this...

Lets just say they DO make Motaro and make him not only DLC but a PLAYABLE DLC.

during that time they also make shao kahn, kintaro, and goro playable DLC.

my questions are

1. Would they be as over powerd even if playable?
2. Wouldnt it be unfair in tag team online to fight 2 over powerd boss playables?
3. If they do make them DLC should they make it to where you can only pick one boss charcter in tag team online or none at all?
4. would they be playable for one player mode and have their own endings?
5. is it likely they will be playable do to past MK games where they were unlockable back in the day?

and ill throw this in for fun..

say they DO give us CYBER SMOKE... wouldnt they have to make him his OWN charecter instead of a plaet swop alternet costume or whatever? just because he has GET OVER HERE type attack that comes from his stomach ect attacks that normal smoke couldnt do? hense how cyber-subzero is so different they could NOT just make him a costume for subzero and had to make him his own charecter as well?

just some questions and thoughts.

Re: Okay so a question or a few about if they do make DLC bosses playable

Bosses should ONLY be playable offline or in a private match online otherwise online will be completely ruined. Way too many ppl will play as bosses as that would piss ALOT of ppl off

They could always tweak the bosses and make them fair to play online, but i heard from a friend people have been using them already. Weather its a code or a cheat I don't know.

Take out the armor, the cheap damage and make their life damage the same for regular characters and you'd have pretty weak characters use IMO

I am all for Motaro! Geez!

i said this many times they should any be playable in tag team mode. if you pick one they are the only character you get

A Red Shower Curtain for an alt Costume

I'm serious, I have mentioned this before, but I am extremely pissed with these disscusions about the possibility of no more DLC or no more for a while, when my main only has a stupid red shower curtain as an alternate costume.

One may argue that many of the characters has gone through costume changes and their secondaries are not exactly what they anticipated, but....

This?
sr=1

Seriously!? Am going to have to wait till mk10 to see a return of his original costume from mk4? More alternate costumes = more replay value for me, I feel they are neccessary when requested in fighters nowadays.

Apparently the ninjas are really getting the treatment they deserve, Who else feels skeptical and disapointed about the effort NRS is putting for these costumes? Does my main have to be one of too many ninjas? Damn this is a headache. :(

Re: A Red Shower Curtain for an alt Costume

Well, the ninjas are more popular. So they get more treatment. More treatment=more popular the game gets and more sales.
I want many other kostumes instead of the guy and girl ninjas. But, what kan we do? Hopefully they will give us what we rightfully want.

I actually like his alt kostume. His only two kostumes were his MK4 and MK:DA. In MK9 they used his MK:DA kostume, and kreated a totally new one. I like the fact that they tried something new.

anther dlc thought...

What happens if NRS decides to dig rather deep into Mortal Kombat and TRYS to create some of these minor charecters in MK as playables?

Alva
■ Apep
■ Argus
■ Baphomet
■ Belokk
■ Braan
■ Delia
■ Earth God
■ The Executioner
■ Fire God
■ Gemini
■ Giant Serpent
■ Governor Tallen
■ Great Kung Lao
■ Hachiman
■ Herald
■ Hornbuckle
■ Jataaka
■ Jerrod
■ Kahil Grigesh
■ Kia
■ King Gorbak
■ Kochal
■ Living Trees
■ Lucifer
■ Masked Guards
■ Monster
■ Nimbus Terrafaux
■ No Face
■ One Being
■ Oni Warlord
■ Orin and Caro
■ Orochi Hellbeasts
■ Overlord Zeffeero
■ Quinn
■ Raza
■ Ruutuu
■ Shadow
■ Shadow Priest
■ Shao Kahn Colossus Statue
■ Tasia
■ Tiamat
■ Tremor
■ Water God
■ Wu Lae
■ Zebron
Hydro ect

i mean OKAY SOME OF THEM i wouldnt mind finally having some life, but other's i mean common some shouldnt even be... but anyways i was wondering what charecters such as some of the ones here, would you want that have never been made yet if they released a DLC pack with all new charecters?

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_Wiki

^^ go there to read stories on alllot of these.

im just curious with as unpredictable NRS is if they did DIG into the MK history and dugg some of these out for a limited time 4pack DLC or just a DLC in general of 4, of which 4 would th fans here on TRMK, choose to be in the 4 new/remade charecters brought back to or to life.

personally out of curiosity id say Hornbuckle, Belokk, then id want tremor and baphomet.

Re: anther dlc thought...

long list, watch all of them get a slot in the roster.. the living trees should be the first ones added then could come the rest

Re: A Red Shower Curtain for an alt Costume

Just have hope man, for all you or I or the commuity knows when this NEXT DLC hits bc of the Mokap b.s, he may get his MK4 outfit and a whp;e new set of out fits for MK10 sense the story changed. i personally would love to play in his MK4 in MK9 and a new one too, maybe one with chains on him or somthing of a armor different from his mk4.