TRMK Family Scrapbook

Alisa

Team DCP Head Cheerleader
I thought this would be a fun thread idea. I consider TRMK to be a big family and I know there are others who feel the same. This thread is to post your favorite memories from your time here, be it a funny conversation in a thread, in the chat box, or some memorable matches with fellow members.

Now everyone who responds will probably just list the booty contest and nothing else. :reddy:

Reactions: p53
Hmm it's hard to narrow it down to one thing between my hazy memory and not many eventful things happened to me on this site

Haha Magma! I'll be your friend.

One of my memories here would be the awesome excitement we all built up before MK9 came out.

Met great people here from the Minneapolis area, really opened the doors. Ermaculate in particular, you became a great friend online and off! Hope we can hit up that tourney together this Friday, I'll give you a call. Also to the people I have not met but felt like I knew you my whole life, you know who you are >:) +rep

Some of my best memories of TRMK date back to the "Lost Age" prior to the forum's current incarnation. Though, I can't really post about that since the mods basically don't even want you guys to know that time existed... hehe.

As far as the current TRMK goes, um... sorry Alisa, but you're right. It's gotta be the asses.

Some of my best memories of TRMK date back to the "Lost Age" prior to the forum's current incarnation. Though, I can't really post about that since the mods basically don't even want you guys to know that time existed... hehe.

As far as the current TRMK goes, um... sorry Alisa, but you're right. It's gotta be the asses.

Awww but now I wanna know, what if I ask nicely?

Honorable mentions:

SOX saga

Justin Drown saga

RichochetMatt vs the world

MyKneeGrows (AKA RockHardMilkgun) and I's spam spree

Terrible times:

Spoiler city

Kratos catastrophe

When Sub-Zero's_Wraith got mad when I called him his real name, which is Zachary, and then he called me a 'hoe'.

I am a garden tool =)

Hi Zachary :)

Now everyone who responds will probably just list the booty contest and nothing else. :reddy:

I think I'm honestly the only person that can somewhat get away with that considering it was one of the first things I was "exposed" to on here literally mins after Jade accepted me.

On a serious note, from growing up in the arcades and the overall excitement then for MK and the countless weekends of playing friends on the home consoles. It is just great to see that passion alive and well here. From the veterans down to ppl new to the series and the younger folks and their devotion. It's just a great satisfaction.

Honorable mentions:

SOX saga

Justin Drown saga

RichochetMatt vs the world

MyKneeGrows (AKA RockHardMilkgun) and I's spam spree

Terrible times:

Spoiler city

Kratos catastrophe

i think u forgot the jewish dragon & the TJ Hooker stuff :p

When Sub-Zero's_Wraith got mad when I called him his real name, which is Zachary, and then he called me a 'hoe'.

I am a garden tool =)

Hi Zachary :)

:O oh my gosh! *gasp*

My favorites:

DCP being my first friend here
When Goddess and I first met and fought over DCP
When Jade made the "what do you picture other members looking like" thread
Everything b,b,b,lp mentioned in his post
Booty contest
Goddess winning the MKII tourney

One of my memories here would be the awesome excitement we all built up before MK9 came out.

I am really sad I missed that (joined this great site much too late -- my interest in MK having somewhat waned after the initial excitement about the huge roster in MKA wore off, but thankfully this interest got revived -- and then some -- the day my MK9/arcade stick combo arrived). Hopefully I can experience it when MK10 comes out...

Favorite "memories" (yeah right! one or two weeks ago...): When I got my first MK dragon...

Last edited:
I loved coming back to the site after a long (years in fact) absence to see everyone getting excited over MK9. Even the Kratos stuff was enjoyable since it was people getting emotional over MK which hadn't really happened in a long time.

The whole affair about the info dump from the demo that leaked a lot of info like the existence of Cyber Sub-Zero and human versions of Cyrax/Sektor, the general "WTF is this shit" when the select screen was revealed and we saw human Smoke with his Sindel hair for the first time.

Getting to know a lot of people here and greatly expanding my Facebook friend list as a result of it.

Also, butts.

One of the funniest was that whole ordeal with DCR and the guy that kept on getting ban and making new accounts. I called that the TRMK war :D

My Favorites:

1)Creating the picture for Team Liu Kang with Aldo and Badass Liu Kang
2)The who do you think TRMK members look like thread
3)Getting my first +rep for my Scorpion combo vid thread
4)The conversations in general :D you guys are funny especially the close friends that I have :D

well mine would have to be when all the kratos stuff started it all was vary vary funny people got mad over pixels aweeeeeee good times.