TRMK Family Scrapbook

Best everlasting memories are Fox17 overreacting and getting pissed lol but he's awesome though, probably my best friend on here :_cool:

Worst memory: Babalities being revealed on here. I still despise them. I was hoping for friendships and when the babality was revealed my heart sank

The time I did that thing and someone argued that I shouldn't have done that thing. Man, that was such an incredible and anomalous occurrence in the annals of TRMK moderating.

I remember the time that some apparent prodigy or something knew how to do your job better than you do. I needed a tissue for that one, the nostalgia overcame me.

Taj Gill, Aldo, Ricochetmatt, b,b,b,b,lp and I vs the world, when it came to Kratos.

Last edited:
oh my god, i totally forgot i won that MKII tournament, i think Mike was my last opponent. & then Pat & i had the epic Kitana VS Kitana battle!!

Wasn't around long enough to enjoy the good times you guys did. But I lurked through the forum posts and found some things that made me LOL.

1: Seeing that idiot Spader get banned
2: Posting all the storymode fights
3: Being in Toxic's story, face mounted plasma flamethrower
4: Flipping the f*** out when Grafx got 4 copies of the game and set up an invite only stream
5: Titties

HATEFUL MOMENTS

1: Spoilers ruining my life
2: Kratos hate
3: Smokefro hate
4: CSZ shit tier

Yeah, I hear that. People wanting to know every little detail about the game and posting it on TRMK's hompage. DAMMMMMMMMM YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS. ****ers. LoL

I must say that I miss the old Chat Room days. Especially Matt, Cl2imson, Kelsper, Aldo, and Smoke. Such good times. Soxxy rampaged freely for a while probably making some of the most funny threads and chattings I can remember. Now all that is left is the screen caps in our old chat group and I occasionally go back to read them when I'm in dare need of a laugh or two. Luckily enough facebook exists and I'm still in contact with Cl2imson but I must say that I also miss the rest of you guys! ;}
Even that Viso guy who got angry all the time.

I'll miss our time here guys. It was the best! ;}

And Matt. Don't kill anymore hookers with your Volkswagen! You can only get away 9 out of 10 times at tops. ;}

Also... Before I forget! Arglah Farglah Urglahdunk!!!

Last edited:
I must say that I miss the old Chat Room days. Especially Matt, Cl2imson, Kelsper, Aldo, and Smoke. Such good times. Soxxy rampaged freely for a while probably making some of the most funny threads and chattings I can remember. Now all that is left is the screen caps in our old chat group and I occasionally go back to read them when I'm in dare need of a laugh or two. Luckily enough facebook exists and I'm still in contact with Cl2imson but I must say that I also miss the rest of you guys! ;}
Even that Viso guy who got angry all the time.

I'll miss our time here guys. It was the best! ;}

And Matt. Don't kill anymore hookers with your Volkswagen! You can only get away 9 out of 10 times at tops. ;}

Also... Before I forget! Arglah Farglah Urglahdunk!!!

Hey *******, forgot someone? :(

Hey *******, forgot someone? :(

In my defence, I wrote it in a hurry and missed quite a few more names on the list ;}
Of course I miss you too DCP, Etryus, TJ HOOKER and that bitter guy that talked about Fire Emblem all the time... Morby! ;}

In my defence, I wrote it in a hurry and missed quite a few more names on the list ;}
Of course I miss you too DCP, Etryus, TJ HOOKER and that bitter guy that talked about Fire Emblem all the time... Morby! ;}

It's ok I forgive you. <3 dont be a stranger.

oh my god, i totally forgot i won that MKII tournament, i think Mike was my last opponent. & then Pat & i had the epic Kitana VS Kitana battle!!

You still owe me a rematch young lady. AKA I need a butt whooping in MK2.

And if TRMK is a family I'm all your fathers. That means you all better be doing your homework!

Last edited:
You still owe me a rematch young lady. AKA I need a butt whooping in MK2.

And if TRMK is a family I'm all your fathers. That means you all better be doing your homework!

it would be my pleasure. that was the last time i played MKII i probably suck Raiden balls now :?

i'll always be your Little Princess, Daddy :)