Just bought MK vs DC and am pretty disappointed...maybe MK9 spoiled me?

I just purchased MK VS DC after seeing how many moves/animations in MK9 were taken directly from MK vs DC. I am looking forward to playing/beating it after finishing MK9. At least Sub-Zero has more than 3 moves (more like 2.5).

Sub Zero is truly awesome in MK vs DC. His ice clone is extremely effective and his tombstone teleport speeds his gameplay up. He seems so lethargic in MK9.

am i the only one who liked Kitana's hair in MK vs DC?? the long high ponytail suits her quite well.

am i the only one who liked Kitana's hair in MK vs DC?? the long high ponytail suits her quite well.

Never really paid attention to her hair but..... she had some awesome combos. I've always been a Kitana fan but that was the first MK game I mained Kitana let alone any female character. I bet you would have liked her even more in MK vs DC if her outfit was........ wait ...wait for it........ pink;)

Never really paid attention to her hair but..... she had some awesome combos. I've always been a Kitana fan but that was the first MK game I mained Kitana let alone any female character. I bet you would have like her even more in MK vs DC if her outfit was........ wait ...wait for it........ pink;)

her player 2 alt. colour was suppose to be pink, but they took it out :(

mortal_kombat__kitana_pink_by_o0crofty0o-d32jgv1.jpg

I've been borrowing MK vs. DC for about 2 years now from a friend even though I have MK9. I think it's time I gave that back, to say the least. TBO, I don't even really count it as a real MK, because it's just so...gguuuaaahhh!! You know? It was a crap game an fatalities were hard AS HELL to put in

I've been borrowing MK vs. DC for about 2 years now from a friend even though I have MK9. I think it's time I gave that back, to say the least. TBO, I don't even really count it as a real MK, because it's just so...gguuuaaahhh!! You know? It was a crap game an fatalities were hard AS HELL to put in

no they weren't. luls.

i was able to hav fun with it because im a comic book guy and the super heroes in mortal kombat fighting gameplay i thought was fun for a while, but yeah i can see where it looks lik crap next to mk9

its my main reason I am anti-guest characters. it just feels so corny ad dumb.

I did like they allowed the option to do ladders as either MK only or DC only or both. made it manageable lol

i loved it when it came out but yeah...mk9 definately crushed the ****in shit out of it baad like shaos hammer then spit on it and said it was nothing, I was even thinkin bout buying it again (I sold it...ha you know how I duh) cause I enjoyed it and green lantern was coming out and I WANTED TO PLAY AS DC CHARACTERS im sorry... but i played it at a friends house and my god... awful in comparrison. ill admit though, I still miss how intense captain marvel was. (lightning bolt (followed by)) "RaaaAAAAAHHH!!!!!!"